Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 am
He'd seen the punch bowl earlier but passed right by it earlier. It never even really occurred to him to take some because his plan was mostly to just say 'hi' to whoever his dates were and hopefully escape to some corner of the gym and let the night pass. He was being really good about not abandoning his date though; she seemed...alright. Happy and enjoying herself, yes.

"Drinks? Uh...sure?" he managed to get out before looking around for the punch table. If he didn't know ahead of time they would probably just wind up wandering around all night if they did end up going to get drinks. "I mean, is...is it good?"

chirigami
No problem~ I'm figuring out Kane as we go here so I'm sorry if he's kinda weird. How much longer 'til she comes down from her happy high? lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:48 pm
Hitsuzen

Fyrion gave a bit of a chuckle as he ran one hand through the loose hair that had not been braided in, his hair was short with a long tail in the back. He then shook his head. "Nope no better schools and I rather like this one, which is why I am certainly going to be enrolling." He then noted the beetle. "Well.. that is interesting? Pet?"

He didn't mind one way or the other, people have what they want as pets. "I have none at the moment, It is hard to decide what one would be the best to keep around. I don't want to make an error and ruin any lives." His lips curled in a light smile.

If Fyrion's really was judging, he was proving himself to be a bit different by enjoying his time with the sphinx. "Hmm, oh my name is Fyrion, I am not sure if I told you." He flapped his wings a bit, before refolding them. "hmmm, I am so not going to trust those drinks. I see weird things happening when people move away from there." He chuckled and gestured.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:10 pm
Lucida was confident of her charm, so she wasn't surprised when the boil took the drink from her hand. What she didn't expect was his action, her leg was hugged by the boil while he nuzzled akin to a canine. A bit startled, the demoness took a glance at the boil around her leg then gave Ane a comforting smile.

Quote:
I haven't expected this to happen - but don't worry, I've got this~
Well, it's better than he's indulged in his sadness wink
I - I get what you mean, like a giant puppy, right?

She typed fast and showed to her date. In her opinion, she was thankful Ane's friend didn't roll up her dress. It was quite inconvenient to move with something attached to her leg and something must be done. Giving the boil expressing his affection another gentle pat to draw his attention, she showed him what she had typed, thinking he might be a canine, she added an embarrassed puppy face at the end.

Quote:
Nice to meet'cha, Shiki. My name's Lucida.
Would you like to join us for some fun time?
It would be great if you can stand next to me, it's tiring to look down for a long time when you're wearing a crown. U ´꓃ ` U

She gave Shiki a light stroke on his head then reached a hand out to encourage the Kitsune to stand up. Lucida curled one of her arms around his and beckoned Ane to stand on her another side and did the same thing. With both boils locked in her arms, she led them to the refreshment table before she released them.

The demoness walked straight towards and picked up a one-mouth booberry tart, took a bite and put it on a plate before answering Ane about what she had said minutes ago.

Quote:
I was saying in a recent dream of mine, I discussed fashion with someone like you. I wonder if it's ✧*。fate✧*。 (◍•ᴗ•◍)

She didn't neglect Shiki either, Lucida cheerfully picked up another small tart and fed it to the boil. Her facial expression told the boil she was waiting for his opinion.

Aria starstone
Wonder if she meant it in friendship or romantic sense? 030.

Steal
Shiki, open your mouth.~

OOC
Lucida is a Y1 Erinyes (demon)
She's wearing THIS dress, with a red gemstone crown accessory on her head.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 pm
It was about as dismissive an answer as one could make without being genuinely rude about it, and though Yaya would have liked to have pressed him for something a little more helpful than that, she let it go. He was here by her request, and it would have been very poor manners to harass the reaper.

Lips pursed, she released his arm so she could offer a comforting pat to his shoulder, the tips of her fingers trailing down to ghost across his hand before she had stepped out of his personal space completely. The spooky she had abandoned a moment before was reclaimed, and she took another bite, chewing it thoughtfully before turning to face him.

"Do you dance?" She suspected she already knew the answer, but it couldn't hurt to ask him.

and be blue

Oh, Charm was trouble.

Merry's fingertips tenses where they rested on the saytr's hips as she leaned in to murmur conspiratorially, and for that moment it had the chimera lamenting her role on the student council, because it meant she couldn't simply whisk the lovely ghoul away then and there to find a quiet little corner all to themselves.

But two could play that game, and as she moved to the music those pal hands drew the smaller ghoul closer, leading her in a half spin that let the chimera press her back into her chest so she could purr into the curve of Charm's ear. "You're a terrible influence, my sweet flower."

And it wasn't as if Merry was all that saintly to begin with.

An all too familiar voice pulled her attention up from the petite thing in her arms with a curious trill, but as bright eyes landed on the mask wearing figure that now stood beside her the winged ghoul purred. "Nahm, you've made it." She hadn't been sure if the twins would make it back in time.

prolixity

Nessihime

With the loosening of his collar, and perhaps just the effects of the drink wearing off, the afanc could once again focus on something other than how terribly hot he'd felt just a moment ago. His skin was still flushed pale, slowly regaining it's usual blue color, and he could only apologize again for having worried his tall boilfriend. "I'm sorry." He gave him a reassuring smile, proof that he really was fine, though it faded a little around the edges as he noticed glowing blues slid from him and onto the food that covered the table.

Chuckling under his breath, he circled a thick wrist with both hands, drawing the larger boil back away from the snack table. If he didn't do something now, they would be stuck there all evening, and Jory was not keen on eating away the evening.

Dancing sounded much more appealing, and so that was the direction Jory was angling for. The music was faster than they were used to dancing too, not the slow glide that had played during their lessons, but Jory found himself strangely eager to give this quicker paced dancing a try.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 pm
Telorth's long graceful tail flicked as he glanced back at his friend. Perhaps it had been too much to ask of him.. he could tell Levy was less than thrilled to be here. He hadn't liked having to beg, Telorth was a proud dragon. Tipping his chin up slightly with determination he raised a brow. He would not let the fact he had to bribe his friend get him down. The energy around them was far too lively and festive for that.

The ice markings across his skin and freckles on his cheeks did little to hide the flush on the dragons face when he noted Levex hadn't dressed up really at all. Oh well. That hadn't really been part of the agreement in all fairness.

"I heard there are prizes we can win...I want to play a few games." He more or less requested with a gentle pout to his lower lip. "Since I some how doubt I'll get you to dance." He teased with a good natured smile.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 pm
Trouble? Her? Yes, that was accurate, and something her father was quite proud of. Her mother was ambivalent about the moniker as long as that trouble stayed out of her shop. Charmian was thrilled to be considered trouble. Trouble was the very best thing you could be!

Her fawn's tail flickered temptingly as she was complimented so wonderfully, her head turning to do something twice as wicked as she would have normally dared in such a public place. Or, at least, such a place that was not full of other like-minded individuals when it came to public sexuality.

She was stopped by her partner's trill and the purr that clearly signaled approval at the interruption. "Nahm?" It was a name she'd heard before, her head tilting back to look far, far up at the masked individual. "Hello! I'm Charmian." She beamed and, because she could, pressed a kiss to Merry's cheek again.

beejoux

prolixity

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:00 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 pm
The masked figure pulled his mask down to hang against his chest, though his face remained shadowed by the hood. "Never been more irritated by a chauffeur in my life," Nahm said. "I shoulda insisted on taking an apex mount instead of the car. But we made it."

His faintly-glowing eyes shifted to perform a lazy sweep up and down the satyr ghoul's figure, and his wide-mouthed smile widened just a little bit more into a grin. "Hello, Charmian," he replied. "I see you've been keeping my ghoul excellent company. Would you mind if I joined you both?"

Beejoux

nessihime

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:32 pm
Kamakura had his fill of playing games for now, anyway. It had been fun enough, but the need to quench his thirst was a more pressing matter. Noting the empty bottles near the punch bowl, he almost thought better of it.

What harm could one drink do? Frowning, the nekomata tilted his head ever so slightly as his ears flicked back. Gazing from it to those littered around the gymnasium he worried at his bottom lip. Deciding to go for it, he slipped over to the table. After leaning in to sniff at the options he picked one of the drinks at random. Lifting the cup up to his lips he sipped at it.

The taste of what it had been spiked with made the hairs on the back of his neck raise on end. Shuddering as his tail fur ruffled he licked his lips as he squinted suspiciously at the cup. "..." He tried to open his mouth as he felt literally tongue tied. The cat-demons eyes widened as he opened and closed his mouth trying to speak. "...?!" He could at least growl, but the fact he couldn't speak now was annoying! It was almost ironic really as he had a sneaking suspicion as to what the drink had been spiked with. Even with that thought in mind, he couldn't help but feel like his decision to drink from the punch bowl had been a "pour" one.

No pun intended.

Gesturing to the cup as a warning to any other student whom might come along he sighed dramatically as his shoulders sagged some. Hopefully, the effects would be short lived, at least the flavor had been decent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm
"Well, since it seems you're here at my behest..." There was another of the lion boil's easy grins as he considered the pale gryfon beside him. In truth Kalden too was delighted that Hymn had decided to come to prom. He was fully aware of the smaller boil's temperament, and though he tried his best to talk a good game at times, it tended to crumble quickly and without much scrutiny.

"Why don't you pick?" While his companion was clearly under the thrall of the punch's effects, Kal had no particular intention of using it against him. Certainly the lion could lead the charge if he wanted to with nigh-on no effort, and there was a part of him that rumbled in his gut that it was a silly gesture. But since when had this lion cared about the silliness of a thing? Not often in his life, that much was certain.

So bobbing his merry way along towards the games, He swept claws forward in a grand gesture. "So lead on, Hymn!" He declared, a flash of fang revealed at his enthusiastic expression. In truth Kalden was curious to see just what his odd friend would select. It gave him just yet another glimpse into the creature that the pale boil was, an individual that the snow lion well and truly wanted to know more about. A selfish thing, on his part, perhaps, but there was no harm done in the mere wishing of it.

Though maybe if he was lucky, there'd be something involving water. He rather thought he could drown himself in a bucket in order to cool himself off. Jack. No more punch for him.

Kanth

Quote:
1. Hot head - Did it get a little hot in here, or is it just you? It feels like the room's temperature has gone up about ten degrees, and if you can flush, your skin takes on rosy(or species appropriate) hue.

Quote:
Kalden is a quest student. A 6'3" boil with blue eyes, black sclera,
long silver hair tipped in teal, and a lion's ears and tail.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 pm
"Mmmmm." Thinking for a moment, Hymn tilted his head before grasping Kalden's arm again, completely unaware of Kalden even having the slightest hint of a crush on him as he tugged him out of the dance hall and towards the games.

Then again, Hymn never really understood anything to that effect, or anything to do with romance... but he was well aware of other things that had to do with being aware of one's surroundings.

Just not very aware of how others felt.

"I pick..."

[ EXIT ]

Quote:
Hymn is a white gryfon with lots of fur, having grown up in the cold -- he is very sheltered and shy, so anything new or unknown makes him break down and unable to cope.

In short, Hymn is a crybaby.

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:10 pm

She really wanted to dance with the boil and she could tell he wanted to as well. He was slowly making his way to the dance floor as he continued the conversation with the two ghouls. Azura was still in amazement that she was talking with a boil; her parents usually frowned at such interactions, since who knew the thoughts of the boil. However, the young mermaid did not care, this whole experience away from home was exhilarating; she was quite tempted to never return if she was given the chance. The mermaid wondered if the other ghoul would take him up on his offer to dance, she was torn between wanting the ghoul to say yes and no. She wanted more friends, but she also wanted to dance with the boil. Alone.

“Oh?” Her ears perked up at his words and her heart raced with longing, “Adventure? I’ve always wanted to go on one of them, do crazy things and in the end have an experience of a life time.” She looked down at her feet, still an odd sensation having feet, but she loved the freedom they gave her… and shoes. She now had over 30 pairs of shoes, all different colors and styles. The shocking part of that statement was that collection of shoes only happened within the past week, the amount of time she had been upon dryland. “I haven’t had much of an interesting life, no mayhem or adventures here.” Azura gave a disappointed sigh, she had missed out on most interesting things growing up. “What about you? Have you encountered any of those things?” Her sapphire eyes sparkled with interest.

baby_gwing

hanging gallow

Quote:

Thalea

Devoted Mage

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:08 pm
There was hesitation with her randomized date it seemed which Maple found to be totally alright, her euphoric state not finding it the least bit troublesome while her usual self pecking its way back to the surface was just as pleased; it just meant that if he didn't want to that maybe they could go back to being awkward... and then dispersing.

It was that lingering thought that jolted Maple slightly, her eyes widening for the briefest of seconds. Even though it seemed there had been an internal struggle with her thoughts, her usual self had just been that: thoughts. Nothing more as the smile had won out but now it was beginning to finally decline. The fingers against her cup twitched along with that expression of satisfaction still on her face. Wasn't it wonderful that she was finally going to go back to normal?

"I th-thought it t-tasted r-really n-nice," not an exact lie, "b-but if you d-don't w-want t-to, th-that's p-perfectly f-fine t-too!" There was still an annoying cheery tone despite the effects finally wearing off. "Ev-everything is f-fine..."

_ p a o cx
oh, now... 'cause why not

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17 pm
[Sorry that I'm not physically describing him a lot! I'm leaving lots of his defining features up to the artist for whenever I get an official art slot for him. c:]

Zander's smile returned more easily at Fyrion's sound of amusement. "I hope I can get in as well. Maybe we'll see each other around."

He shifted his hand this way and that, the scarab crawling over his fingers, palm and back of his hand. It grew bored of that quickly, and apparently became curious of the other young man nearby. Shiny, metallic looking wings spread and the minipet landed on Fyrion's clothes, wings tucked back in and it slowly crawled around to investigate him.

"Yeah... Um, sorry." Zander said softly, hand still held aloft where the insect had been a moment ago. He wasn't about to go diving at the phoenix to get it. That'd probably be even more awkward. Hopefully the guy didn't mind bugs. "It won't bite or anything. You can even keep that one if you want. They breed quickly and there's tons of them at my place. If you like those sorts of pets, I mean."

The hand he'd just been absently holding in the air lowered to offer Fyrion a handshake after his introduction. "Zander. It's nice to meet you!" The sphinx offered a pleasant smile before peering around him again to the punch table. "Well, that's alright. They can have their weird drink, we'll just keep all the spookies for ourselves." To make his point, he reached to a plate near him and picked up a cookie for himself and took a bite.

Honestly, he wasn't paying attention to anyone else. They were in their own conversations with friends old and new. As eager as he was to make friends himself, he had been hesitant to butt into anyone else's business when he was only a visitor.

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:21 pm
She might have gone through a subtle change for a second before, but Kane dismissed it as perhaps something more related to her stutter. Shyness, maybe? Or nerves? He was still fidgeting so he knew a little something about the nerves. And being awful at mingling or any kind of socializing for the most part.

"Well.. I mean, if you liked it..." he replied slowly, eyes still darting from one end of the room to Maple then to the other end of the room, and then occasionally to the punch table. "I-If it's good then let's.. um. Yeah, let's go. I...yeah."

The boil gestured very awkwardly in the direction of the punch table, but rather than actually let her go first he turned around and started heading for the table like it was some kind of race. Which, to him, it kind of was. There was less creeple around the punch table, which meant no crowds and less bodies pressed much too close together for his comfort. So he was kind of making a beeline for it, and in the back of his mind he hoped she'd be alright with that.

chirigami
lol

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas