Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:27 am
[D3 - Ever]

A memory, in the fog. It was a reward, perhaps, for his efforts at monster hunting, a glimmer of something familiar and strange that made his eyebrows knit in a thoughtful sort of way. He didn't remember his own name, but he remembered someone else. He remembered green eyes and a flash of a grin that made his skin prickle, that made him want to find a quiet place for just the two of them. He remembered laughing, and teasing, and dry sideways comments that weren't quite kind but didn't exactly sting, either.

And with that, he turned in place to search the crowd for the familiar face, pushing his way through fog.

beejoux
you'd enjoy this I thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:28 am
[B6 - Vasily]

It came to his tongue unbidden and without any real explanation: Vasily Markov. It rolled comfortably, familiar, a name that made more sense to him than Florida, that came with a prickling memory of being offered something useful, something new, something with a future that wasn't just scraping by. He chewed on it, said it aloud, brushing fingertips along the edge of his coat, where two crossed scythes settled He knew what that meant, now, and while he didn't remember other things -- where he'd come from, for instance, or who he knew -- at least Vash knew who he was. And why he was here.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:06 pm
E4 Final Grid Kim

Kim fighting a shadow person

OOC

gaia_star (Kimberly but calls herself) Sorrow:
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE:Two toned hair, pastel clothing that used to be vibrant punk colors, but now seemed over washed. Small, and with drawn.

Steal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:16 pm
Rolling for boss mechanics  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:57 pm
[Treasure]

InSan1tY

Sorrow could hear voices speaking in her mind. It was strange, babbling words that she could not quite catch onto. She could hear the words faintly, sounds of people talking, laughing and sometimes even commenting on her being too hyper. It was weird. Why would she be hearing things like that? Some of the comments went beyond her thoughts of what was going on. She couldn't think of the reasons for the voices to be there but there they were. She grabbed at her head hissing for them to go away. The voices didn't seem to want to go away though they just stayed as a mumbling in her head.

OOC

gaia_star (Kimberly but calls herself) Sorrow:
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE:Two toned hair, pastel clothing that used to be vibrant punk colors, but now seemed over washed. Small, and with drawn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:10 pm
As the last few pages were revealed something unusual happened - something just clicked.

Their name. Their true name, they remembered. It was just a word at first, but then it built up in them, a strange, unusual warmth. It felt good, it felt just right, and with it came a voice of someone familiar - who was it - calling out their name. Anticipation. Importance. They were someone.

The fog began to clear a little bit more, revealing distinct shapes in the darkness now, harsh edges of fog and void.

The door, always in the back of their mind, a presence now more than just a door, said something encouraging, and for each it was something a little different, a phrase they felt like they had heard before. It wouldn't be long now.

FINAL PUZZLE PIECES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC

IF YOU HANDED IN ANY PUZZLE PIECE

gaia_crown Feel free to make a post and rp one additional memory bonus for each puzzle piece you submitted! If you aided in someone's puzzle piece you can include it too. It can be super short like a line long, as long as you know what you're talking about (and your character!) This will make your character unlock that memory of themselves. Again this is OPTIONAL, but may prove to be useful for the final segment!

gaia_star [ LIST OF ADDITIONAL MEMORY BONUSES ]

REGRET:
HATRED:
HOPE:
LOVE:
LIGHT CRUSH:
ADMIRATION:
FRIENDSHIP:
LONELINESS:
SADNESS:
ANGER:
DISGUST:
PARANOIA:
FEAR:
JOY:
DISGUST:
FAMILY:
POWER:
STRUGGLE:
BATTLE:
FRUSTRATION:
ANTICIPATION:
CONFRONTATION:
DEFEAT:
VICTORY:
DREAMS:
RESPONSIBILITY:
BOREDOM:
HUNGER:
COMPLIANCE:
NOSTALGIA:
FEAR:
TIREDNESS:
LIGHT ANNOYANCE:
TREPIDATION:
GOALS:
SATISFACTION:

IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS PART YET OR WISH TO DO MORE:

gaia_crown There is LOTS OF TIME as the update is November 9th! The final part I guarantee will be vastly more enjoyable if your character recovered some of their actual memories, so feel free to do so! You can do the puzzle (if you haven't seen the answers yet), the bosses, treasure, and even memory recover, and uncover the additional memory bonus on top (See above).

exclaim A NOTE THE FINAL PART WILL BE NOVEMBER 9TH (it will be broken into a final segment and then a conclusion segment! )

ALL PUZZLE PIECES HAVE BEEN UNLOCKED!

gaia_crown It is up to you as players to solve this final puzzle. This is ENTIRELY OPTIONAL. Please only PM ME answers to your puzzle solution per person, do not submit individually. A correct answer will net you 10 raffle tickets (you can work with a buddy or two just submit separately please!) . You must have participated in any of the puzzle grid and/or participate now in any way shape or form to submit answers for this one!

SOLVE THE LOCATIONS 1- 14

- One per PERSON not character.

- Once I pm to confirm you got the right answer, you can submit your bonus raffle tickets!

THE MaDNeSS:

gaia_crown If your character would like to a very quick time reaction to exploring specifically the white fog, please QUOTE ZOOBEY. Don't say I didn't warn you! (In the event I'm away/asleep, please go ahead and continue the main prompt as well while waiting)

And of course, you are free to interact with other players as much as you wish, it is super encouraged!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:27 pm
[ November ] - exploring the fog

He thought he remembered.

FEAR

I won't ever be good enough.

I won't ever be what they want me to be. I'm going to be forced into their boxes, trapped in their definitions, stuck in what they believe they want me to be. I'm never going to be what they want me to be, what they think I am, and I'm going to be stuck like this forever, trapped, forced, suffocated -

It ached in his chest.

Zoobey
hello I am exploring.......

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:01 pm
kuropeco

November - Fog prompt

"Hello," a voice called out from the fog, but there was no body go to with the voice, just white, "Is anyone there?"

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:29 pm
He frowned, brows furrowing.

"I'm here," he said without thinking - maybe it was - maybe it was one of the ones that he could think of, one of the faces that had flitted through his mind, the ones he wanted to see again.

"Who's there?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:33 pm
There was a flash of something - some sort of indistinct glow, as if someone had pointed a dull light his direction for just a second.

Footsteps, and then a pause.

"Where?" They sounded a little panicked. "It's me. Who are you?"

kuropeco

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:47 pm
His eyes narrowed a little, trying to search out where the brief flash had come from, muted among the gray fog. He took a step forward, stretching out a hand instinctively, though he wasn't entirely sure what he was reaching for - something? Someone?

"I...think I'm Nash. I think."

He paused.

"What do you mean, 'it's me?' Who's me?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:36 pm
A long pause, and then what feels like distinctively, the light pressed shining directly at.

"Nash," they finally said, and the sound of footsteps moving a direction as if pacing. "That's weird, that's my name too, just shortened."

kuropeco

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:39 pm
The hand outstretched lifted instinctively to hide his face from the light, a frown stretching across his mouth. He didn't understand - it made no sense.

"What? What do you mean? Shortened from what? Who are you?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:22 pm
[BARRELS THROUGH MEMORY PAGES]

Quote:
They remember their name and how they joined Amity/Deus/ back to the Horsemen Tower (your character can now remember base information about their name/age/appearance)

Eli picks up what looks like a blank page of paper.

"What's this? Am I supposed to read it? Do I write on it? ...Do I eat it?"

She feels like she's held something very similar before. A piece of paper? An envelope? An acceptance letter? What did it say? She squeezes her eyes shut, trying very hard to remember, and when she opens them again it seems like her entire body is somehow...clearer than before. Easier to make out. She remembers her school, and the invitation letter, and the name it was addressed to.

"Oh. So that's my name! I like it. No more placeholders for me!"

Quote:
They remember their general personality/outlook on life/ etc. This is general, very specific memories may still be foggy.

"What's this? Another page? I feel like I should be collecting these, for some reason. Hmm."

Toki picks it up, about to stuff it into her sleeves (since when did she use her clothes to store things?), and is suddenly hit by a feeling that everything will be just fine. She can work things out! No matter what terrible events might befall her, there will be a way to fix it. And if not, well, her life has not been so terribly bad. She wonders how the other people in the cabin are doing. Perhaps she should go look for them--the more the merrier, as they say.

Quote:
They remember their Fear attack/ Weapon (your character can now access Fear attacks/weapons)

"These are just floating around all over the place, goodness."

She grabs another page, thinking to keep it for later, when it just...kind of melts away in her hand.

"Mother! She's biting me again! Make her stop!"

"Well maybe if you didn't tell them I was exploring I wouldn't have to bite you, you--"

"Language! Children. Really, you should know better than to start fighting. And you know you are not supposed to go out into the mountains yet. You are far too young. Just a few more years, my dear. You can be patient, hmm?"

Toki watches the page fade away, and thinks that perhaps she should have tried to control her biting issue a little more when she was a child.  

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:25 pm
"I just said who I am," they replied, increasingly irritated, "Look I don't have time for this. I don't even know what you really are other than some weird fog or something. I have to go okay, we have to get out of here."

And then, silence.

kuropeco

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas