8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:01 am
User Image
User Image

"I will save her..."

Lucifer groaned in annoyance as he listened to Merlin's words about her safety and happiness. Though true her safety meant the world to him, her happiness wasn't. His meaning to live was only to protect and right now, he needed to protect the one person worthy to protect. His friend. Lucifer looked up toward the sky as he spoke softly,"I shall see you again soon..all of you...in the battlefield."
And with that, a portal opened in front of the large wolf as Lucifer closed his eyes, walking straight through. As the portal closed, the feeling of dread filled the air where he once stood.

"...she's my friend"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht pinch between his eyes with his eyes shut, after Cy'la stated about how Simon sees in Onyx, "I honestly don't know if Simon is easygoing about her in his opinion. He better not get too attachment to her," he replied calmly, not sure what was in Simon's mind. He knew better both Sith and Jedi don't get along, and attachment will lead to dark side. He lifted his head to face her, "She did claimed her parents were abandoned her, but Neel will never forgive her if she doesn't see her comatose father or meet her mother. I don't think her parents would ever do that, unless Valkorion may have lied to her," he said to her about Onyx's claimed her abandonment by her parents, clearly suspicious about it. Precht guessed Valkorion might have lied to her. He looked at Cy'la, "Prepare to take off," he said to her and walked pass her to prepare for wrap.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 am

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"In a land of myth and a time of magic
My destiny was foretold to me"

Cy'la kept her hard glare at Precht before nodding and walked to the helm as Merlin below deck to freshen up. after a while he realized he did miss the beard slightly and willed himself to age up a bit more, about ten years then gazed at himself in the mirror and rubbed the top of his head forgetting he had gotten slightly balding at age forty. his hair had a mind of it's own cause in forty more years it would be long and white along with his beard. taking in a breath, he felt the ship move as it started to take off and took flight back towards Fiore

"To guide a great king to build a golden age.
Destiny, however, tends to lie"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items