Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil took the cigarette and placed it back between his own lips. While he would never begrudge Marcel the indulgence of tobacco, he was thankful that he didn't seem to really crave it or be addicted to it such as he was. He'd seen first hand just how bad it would eventually ravage the mortal body over time and he definitely didn't want to have to watch his partner suffer through something like that. Knowing how deadly cigarettes were now made it hard to believe people once believed them to be perfectly healthy even though he had grown up during the time period when people in general seemed to be a lot more ignorant of the stuff people put into their bodies or exposed themselves too. He'd first started smoking when he was fourteen years old and he could say he honestly hadn't. It didn't have any harmful effects on him now as far as he knew, but with how much he smoked it was a waste of money. Then again, so was his bad drinking habit and he didn't think he really could do one without the other. He would keep himself busy with enjoying his cigarette when the other man left him, the darkening gold gaze staring up at the stars through the haze of smoke drifting over his smoke each time he exhaled. Until his view became partially blocked by his hand and the steak it was holding, his gaze zeroing in on the offered food similar to how most dogs did when they saw meat. He was just about to snap it up when it was cruelly pulled back. Virgil pouted at him for a split second before his lips split into a wicked grin. "Nah. If anythin'...it'll do my pride some good," he put the cigarette out in the dirt beside him. "'Cause it's 'bout time ya started treatin' me like th' god I am," he winked at him to show he was joking before he latched onto the edge of the steak hovering over his lips and lewdly sucked it into his mouth. It was a bit bigger than he could comfortably fit and made his cheeks bulge out some, but he didn't let that stop him and he made it work. A happy noise was made as he slowly chewed it to savor the flavor. Most of the meat he had eaten in the last few weeks before meeting the combat instructor was wild game so he really did appreciate the cut of prime beef. Once he was done, he lifted his head up enough to lick any lingering juices off of his fingers. "Thanks." His own fond smile graced his features as he looked up at him. Just because he was almost two hundred years old didn't mean he couldn't still experience things for the first time, such as being hand fed by someone. Then again, Virgil was realizing just how many new things he was experiencing while dating him. Or, if not for the first time, then in several decades. His eyes trailed after his moving hand to notice the newest mark he'd left behind in the heat of the moment. The poor man almost looked like the abuse victim of some vampire. Or, now that he looked at the rest of him, just an abuse victim with the different bruises dotting his tanned skin from where he'd managed to hit him. "So I guess we can say I won, huh?" He grinned cheekily as he squirmed and rolled until he could rest his head on Marcel's thigh. Closing his eyes, he opened his mouth as wide as he could in preparation for the next piece of steak.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:24 pm
User Image

Marcel looked utterly amused when Virgil pouted at having the food pulled away from him, it was adorable. However that adorable moment was replaced with that special grin the other man seemed to have when he was about to say something that would get him in trouble. And unsurprisingly enough the other man made a stupid comment that made Marcel grin and roll his eyes a bit "The god you are? I should shove this down your throat, you're good at taking things like that anyway" he teased the other man a little bit as he let the other man get the first chunk of steak, smirking a little bit at how over the top he was when eating. Of course when the other man began to lick the juices off his fingers Marcel quirked an eyebrow before chuckling a little bit "Mmmhmm yeah, sure" Marcel stated with an amused look on his face before seeing the others smile. It was enough to make butterflies erupt in his stomach again. Virgil was looking at him with that look, he was what the other man looked at with adoration and Marcel couldn't help but return the look. But just as the Hispanic was going to say something really sentimental the other man just had to come out with that little comment, causing the Veteran to scoff "In your dreams, for now...at best it's a tie" like hell he was going to let Virgil get two wins in a row on him! He'd never let that happen! Of course before Marcel could make a smartass comment he watched his Lover wiggle his way onto his thigh and the Hispanic couldn't help but chuckle a little bit with a fond smile on his face before shaking his head and grabbing one of the other chunks as he happily fed his lover "This is where I'd begin to pet you and stroke your hair, but I can't do that since you're a kinky b*****d" of course Marcel was one to talk, like he was some paragon of virtue or something like that!

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It didn't seem as if Marcel thought he was being genuine, but he was. Relying too heavily on his supernatural abilities during their sparring match had made him work up a small appetite and Virgil appreciated the fact he had brought his leftovers to him and even went as far as to feed them to him. He tried not to smile when he was quick to inform him he hadn't won their fight. He had already won earlier in an area with something he had very little experience in compared to his opponent so he supposed he could be happy with only one victory for the day. "Well, I didn't end up half dead on th' ground like I thought I would so I'll take that tie," he admitted with a chuckle just before he accepted the next piece of meat. Once he was done with eating it, he would stretch out with while letting out a long groan of someone settling in for the night. Laying next to Marcel in any capacity was always relaxing to him no matter where they were. "Kinky? I wasn't th' one who bought ah leash when I don't own ah dog." Virgil slowly licked over his lips in an attempt to keep himself from smirking although it didn't really work in his favor. Though the sentiment was a sweet one, the older man taking it to mean his partner didn't want to make him suffer through what petting his hair would do to him. He grabbed one of his hands and brought it to his lips, where he placed a kiss against its palm before he held it against his chest. Still gazing up at him, he offered a tender smile. "I really do love ya, y'know that?" Virgil knew he wasn't always the most loving of people with how often he teased the Hispanic and gave him the full dose of his smart a** mouth more often or not, but he didn't really know how to be gentle and tender except for those moments when the depths of his emotions overwhelmed him.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:53 pm
User Image

Marcel laughed a little bit before grinning down at his lover with an amused look on his face. It was funny as Marcel remembered that fight quite differently it seemed "I'm the one who should be talking about being dead on the ground, that liver shot is still sore!" sure enough light bruising over the area would prove well enough the pain it had caused him. But nonetheless he was glad Virgil accepted it as a tie, his pride was saved for another day! Of course when Virgil brought up the lease Marcel could feel his face warm up a bit but he managed to grin a bit "What do you mean? I do. And he's always eager to please his Master" he purred out the last bit with a sly smile on his face. He wasn't even going to bring up only minutes earlier. Marcel needed to regain his footing and what better way than being a snarky jerk to the man he loved? Granted all snark left as his gaze softened a little bit when Virgil grabbed his hand and kissed his palm. Every time. No matter what, when those words left Virgil's mouth Marcel could feel his heart do flips. A genuine smile crossed his face as he looked down at the other man before placing the empty plate aside and caressed Virgil's cheek with his other hand "I know Mi Luz. I love you too" Marcel would lean down and press a kiss to Virgil's lips, this one was tender and soft, unlike their usual heated and passion filled exchanges. When he pulled back Marcel simply sat there and stared down at his lover for a moment, appreciating how gorgeous he looked in the light of a fire. Soon though the sound of crackling wood caught his attention and he'd turn to see the logs in the fire begin collapsing and he chuckled "I don't want to do this to you Querido...but the fire needs tending" he informed the love of his life, turning his head to see the now slightly smaller fire for a moment.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His smile became somewhat apologetic when Marcel brought up the liver shot. Now the heat of battle had faded, Virgil did feel bad for hitting the area. Somewhat. He had gotten hit enough times by him in comparison he figured it all pretty much evened out. Kinda. Just as he was about to offer to make it up to him for the blow, the younger man just had to go and insinuate he was a dog! He scoffed. There was no way in hell he could let him get away with that! No matter how often his canine instincts seemed to override everything else and take control no matter the form he was in. "Master, huh? Never pegged ya for ah guy that'd be into that kinda stuff...guess that kinda prove my point." Pearly whites would be put on full display as he gave him a s**t-eating grin. Though his expression would soften again when Marcel returned the sentiment of love. His eyes slipped closed as he was kissed, more than happy to follow his lead. Heated and passionate or slow and sweet. It didn't matter much to him, any way his boyfriend wanted to kiss him was fine. He adored each and every one of them. He hummed softly once it ended and kept his eyes closed to soak in the moment. The sharp crackle of his little log cabin caving in didn't escape his notice, but he was unconcerned by it. Not that his companion was going to let him ignore it for long. "I know, I know..." The halfbreed grumbled without any real annoyance. Why did he always have to get up right after he was well and truly comfortable? He continued to lay there for a moment before he finally sat up and stood. He slowly shook his rump just for Marcel's benefit before he went to grab a couple of pieces of wood from the pile and going to place it into the flames. On his way back, he stopped when passing by the truck when he spotted the stuff for the s'mores. "Feel like dessert? Might be ah good idea to replenish." Virgil pointedly glanced toward the side of his truck while he rifled through the shopping bag to take things out. He would be damned if he wasn't still feeling peckish.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:47 pm
User Image

Ooo Virgil was good, turned that right around on the Hispanic without missing a beat. But the Hispanic wasn't one to back down either and smirked a little bit despite the redness swelling his face "And you aren't denying it, I guess we're both kinky assholes" he joked a little bit, if he was going down with such a label then at the very least he was dragging Virgil down with him! Thankfully things would calm down as the two of them had a tender moment that helped break up the snark and sass that they were both known for. It was amazing how the two of them could switch over so naturally between being jackasses from each other to sweet and sentimental lovers and he loved every moment of it. They were such a perfect fit and now that Marcel stared down at Virgil he saw a real future with him, a long term one. The Hispanic knew that it was true, he'd had a moment like this with Kendra. it had been only awhile after they dated and Marcel had stared at her during a very sweet moment and he saw a future with her. And that was exactly what he was seeing now with him. A part of Marcel cautioned him to be wary and that things with Kendra didn't work out but he also was convinced Virgil was nothing like her and the other man would never do something to hurt Marcel like that. Once he brought up the fire he did feel bad for forcing Virgil to get up and take care of it but the fire was his duty, the Hispanic's was there to look good. Granted the little shake that Virgil did helped ease the feeling quite a bit as he made sure to keep his eyes glued to that fine rump as a low whistle escaped his lips. Virgil knew how to show off. When Virgil mentioned dessert Marcel couldn't help it as a smirk crossed his features "Mmmm I didn't realize you were ready already!...Oh wait you were talking about smores, yeah I can go for that" Marcel couldn't help but tease a little as he stood up and made his way over to the truck and grabbed the opened box of graham crackers. Sweets were never Marcel's favorite thing in the world but he wouldn't pass on the chance to try real smores, he'd never tried it before. With that he picked up a stick off the ground and smirked a bit "Stab the marshmallows on sticks and roast them?" the Hispanic was genuinely clueless on something like this, he'd only ever sen this done in movies before after all.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hearing the low whistle made Virgil smirk. "Now why are ya lookin' at me when ya should be lookin' at th' stars?" he playfully chastised him even though he was the one who'd baited the poor man. But he didn't mind Marcel looking him. He might not understand why he would understand his attraction to his scarred body, but the veteran's gaze was the only one that didn't make him feel self-conscious about himself. Their strange exchanges that changed from sweet to sour one moment to the next often made him wonder how the two of them could work out with anyone else. Surely, a different person might not appreciate having a loving moment ruined by teasing and sarcasm. Not that he had any desire for either of them to find out what dating someone else might be like. At times their relationship seemed as if it was fated and who was he to fight the universe? He finally had a place where he felt like he truly belonged and he wasn't about to leave it. So what if that place was right by Marcel's side? Home was where the heart was, right? He returned the smirk. "What are ya talkin' about? I'm always ready. For anything," he easily teased back as he took a couple of the chocolate bars out of their package. He doubted they would need all ten of the things. They could always be used for something else. His head canted to the side in confusion canine fashion when it became clear Marcel might not have ever done this before. "Didn't your da ever take ya campin'? But aye...that's the gist of it. I think..." Okay, so maybe the werewolf didn't know exactly how to roast a marshmallow either. S'mores always seemed like too much work to him in the past, but since this was supposed to be an actual camping trip he figured they should try one the proclaimed foods of camping. What few commercials he had ever seen of them made them look pretty damn good. Considering his sweet tooth was practically non-existent so that had to vouch for the snack in some way. "Wanna grab us some drinks, darlin'?" He offered another thousand-watt smile to sweeten the deal before he carried the chocolate and marshmallows closer to the fire. He crossed his legs Indian style once he sat down and glanced back over a shoulder to Marcel. "Ya roast 'em an' I do th' rest?" It only seemed fair to him!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:15 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't resist rolling his eyes a little bit at the other man's playful banter. How could he not stare!? Well this might shut him and his smartass mouth up "I'm looking at you because I think you're more stunning than any star could ever be" Marcel replied smoothly without even batting an eye. Marcel might be snarky, sassy, and a bit of an a*****e but he could lay on the charm if he really wanted to. It was how he got laid half the time when he went out to the bar. It occurred to the Hispanic that he'd begun to compliment his lover less than what he deserved lately which now that he thought about it was unacceptable. Marcel wanted Virgil to feel like a King! But then he also remembered that he himself was a complete p***k so maybe only a compliment and flirtatious comment every now and then was more appropriate. Yeah, that'd work. The former soldier then let out a small hum before throwing a grin at Virgil "Be careful what you say around me Querido, I might just take you seriously one day" he grinned a little bit at the other man. One day but not today mind you. He was still worn out from earlier and he was more than happy to just spend some genuine, innocent time with Virgil. Marcel would almost instantly regret asking as he now felt like a fool for asking such a simple question and he paused a little bit before shaking his head "Nope, my Pápá's a house husband and was always busy with housework and Football" he began "Besides remember where I was born, Marbella, Spain? It was a coastal town with no forest or anything around it so I never got to do any of that stuff..." he certainly wasn't complaining, Marcel had an amazing childhood. He was just acknowledging that there were some things he never got to experience as a child growing up. Finally Marcel nodded his head and grabbed a couple of iced teas out of the cooler before smiling and grabbing two long sticks with one hand while holding their drinks in the other. Once seated directly next to Virgil Marcel and would open up the bag of marshmallows before stabbing them on the end of each stick. He'd then hold them by the flame for a moment before experimentally putting them a bit more into the heat. Giving the man who had trouble cooking hard boiled eggs the task of doing the actual roasting might not have been the wisest decision but Marcel was gonna go through with it now as he watched them slowly change color on the stick.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil had to squeeze his jaw shut and hold his breath in order to not burst out in laughter at the charming reply he suddenly got out of the Hispanic. Something like that might work on women, but he found it to be more than amusing. Compliments weren't something he was used to receiving, at least not genuine ones, and they often left the big brute feeling awkward so not receiving them was fine with him. It wasn't as if he expected them, either. He was a simple guy and it didn't take much to keep him happy. Very little, in fact. Once he felt calmer he slowly let out his breath and lightly shook his head. "An' ya call me cheesy," he murmured underneath his breath, swallowing back a chuckle. What he took to be a playful threat had him quirking a brow. "Uh huh, sure." Virgil would believe it when it happened, not that he thought it ever would. That human males couldn't keep up with the endurance of his kind and needed a longer time to recover was already a firm belief in his mind. Especially the older ones, such as his lover, so he seriously doubted Marcel would ever try anything. And it didn't bother him in the slightest. Whatever they were doing together was something to be enjoyed and savored. He nodded as the other explained a small part of his childhood and the place he was born. Though he knew it was common for coastal places to not have any trees around them, it still made him somewhat sad as a person who preferred forests over beaches. "Well, can't say we're too far off from each other. This is th' first time I've gone campin' just for th' fun of it." He shrugged a shoulder. Every time he'd camped out in the wilderness before was out of necessity rather than pleasure, often when he was low on cash and didn't want to waste what was left on a hotel room. At least until the yakuza had gotten their claws into him. After that, being indoors was something he preferred to avoid whenever he could. Once Marcel was sitting down next to him, Virgil kept a close eye on what he was doing. He knew right from the start it was probably a bad idea to ask Marcel to roast the marshmallows, but he figured the experience wouldn't hurt him even if it was something as simple as this. Reaching over, he grabbed one from the bag and popped it into his mouth only to grimace as soon as he bit into it. It was like eating a ball of fluffy sugar or something related to sugar since it wasn't nearly as sweet thankfully. Hopefully, the taste would improve. "Erm, darlin'?" The larger man lightly nudged him to get his attention before he lightly gestured toward the fire. Rather, one marshmallow on an end of a stick that looked a lot like it was starting to catch on fire to him. "Are they supposed t'do that?" he didn't think so. But what did he know? He was just going to put his faith in Marcel's hobby of binge watch television and hope he'd know something from that. Virgil forced himself to stop watching and started to open a chocolate bar, deciding not to be a backseat cook. This time. Marcel could handle it! 'Great...instead of burnin' down th' kitchen, we're gonna burn down ah forest.'

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:56 am
User Image

Marcel grinned a little bit as he couldn't quite tell if Virgil received the compliment well or if he was going to laugh. Either way it was amusing nonetheless and he couldn't help but shrug his shoulders a little bit at the accusation thrown his way "It's called being charming, I believe you yourself said I could be a Spanish Casanova" he laughed a little bit at the thought still. What could he say? He still didn't have nearly a high enough opinion of himself to ever truly think of himself in such a positive light in any capacity. Marcel then listened to Virgil and nodded his head a little bit as his Lover explained how he never went camping for fun either. It honestly made sense in his opinion, Virgil never struck him as the type of guy to do something like this for fun. And hell if his class was anything to go by it probably was strictly out of necessity. Still though Marcel would lean into Virgil just a little bit and nudged him "Well I'm glad that I took in this stray wolf then and gave him a home" a small smirk played at his lips that hid just how genuine he meant it. Having Virgil around brought some life into his apartment, before nothing ever happened and nothing was ever going on. He was lonely. Marcel was a lonely man and he didn't want to admit it but he was, any warm body he spent the night with was gone by morning and he had nobody there. Nobody to speak to, nobody to spend time with. It was probably why he was so quick to offer Virgil a place of residence at his apartment, just having someone else alive in the same apartment was amazing to the Hispanic. Marcel was pulled out of his musing when Virgil nudged him and asked a question which caused the Hispanic to quirk an eyebrow until he followed the other man's gaze to the marshmallow that was quickly turning from golden brown to dark brown and soon black if he didn't save it "I don't think so!" Quickly Marcel pulled it out of the fire only for it to still be engulfed in flames which caused the Veteran to cuss a bit in Spanish before he blew on the flaming Marshmallow to put out the flames. Once it finally out Marcel sighed in relief, only to look at the other marshmallow following the same trend "Goddammit!" and just like the first one Marcel would begin to try and blow on the second one to try and put it out and save the sweet treat. By now both were a very dark brown but thankfully not black "A second later and these would have to be thrown away" with that Marcel looked at the two still sizzling marshmallows before looking over at Virgil before motioning to the graham crackers and chocolate "Now if the movies didn't like to me, which why would they? You just take a piece of chocolate, place it on top of the cracker, and then I put the marshmallow on top and you sandwich it then pull!" he instructed the older man as he put the stick out for the other man to start the process.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil snorted a bit. It hardly surprised him the compliment was something Marcel seemed to remember from their night in the bar. "Th' accent does most of th' work," he eased out slowly, sticking the tip of his tongue out at him afterward. For the women, obviously. He glanced toward him out of the corner of an eye and offered a wolfish grin. "Homeless bum, ya mean?" He chuckled. There was no way he would ever forget the first thing Marcel had ever said to him. And, well, he hadn't been that far off the mark in that regard. The former hunter thought he would miss his days of roving and living outdoors more than he did. Then again, not much time had passed since they had started dating. He supposed only time would tell if he would get sick and tired of staying in one location for an extended period of time. Over a hundred years he'd spent his life on the road, more or less, and a part of him worried he wouldn't have what it took to make a normal life work. And yet whenever he looked at Marcel for even the briefest of moments, he knew it would. Somehow, someway. This was a nice break from their usual time spent in the apartment, certainly, and the first night together he didn't feel restless. Like he was going to crawl out of his skin if he didn't get up and do somethings. Virgil dropped his head and bit down on his tongue the moment his companion became aware of the state of their marshmallows. Despite his best efforts, those strong shoulders still shook with quiet laughter. It seemed like the poor veteran couldn't catch a break when it came to cooking, not even the simplest of things. He nearly lost once he heard him start to cuss the situation, his large frame curling in on itself as he brought up his legs and buried his head between his knees in an attempt to contain his laughing fit. He had no idea why it was so funny, only that it was. Hearing Marcel's voice sobered him and his snickering finally died down, followed by him taking several deep breaths in order to settle himself. A half-grin broke across his face after he lifted his head and looked at Marcel. "I think someone needs cookin' lessons," he teased with a grin. His mind's home was the gutter and the idea that crossed it happened almost instantaneous as soon as his gaze landed on the toasted marshmallows when they were held out to him. He resisted the urge to actually do it, however. Clearing his throat, he slightly shook his head at himself and broke one of the graham crackers in half. "Right. Cracker, chocolate, marshmallow, cracker..." he muttered the instructions back to himself while he put the chocolate and first cracker halves together. When it came time to sandwich the marshmallow between the two pieces, he did it carefully and methodically as if his life depended on it. The first one would be set down on his thigh while he finished the second. "Thanks." He smirked at him as he picked up the other one and opened his mouth wide as he could as if he was going to eat them both at once. At the last second, he held out one to him while he took a bit out of his own. A brow twitched when he did, the big guy seemingly freezing right after. Talk about an overload of sugar. Aside from the occasional mixed drink and those sour candies they'd eaten earlier, this was the most sugar he'd consumed in a long time. But it wasn't bad at all, actually. But it would be better if it didn't want to stick to the roof of his mouth!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:42 am
User Image

Marcel would make an indignant sound when Virgil had the audacity to say it was the Hispanic's accent that made him so charming. He quickly shook his head and glared at the other man playfully "Oh really now?! It's my accent Mr. Southerner?!" as if the other man's southern drawl wasn't half of his charm! He smirked a little bit before rolling his eyes at his Lovers big mouth. He remembered how first meeting Virgil it was tense in a way considering they had no clue who they were. Marcel was fully prepared to fight the other man Mano-a-mano since at first glance the older man did look just like a homeless bum who was sleeping on the schools tables. But it was a meeting that effectively did change his life for the better in every way possible. If Virgil hadn't come into his life the Hispanic would be nothing more than a smear on the wall, that demon would have had his way and Marcel would have a hole in his head with his brains all over his living room. Virgil was there though for him and helped him get rid of it after it leached onto him for so long. Despite how poorly Virgil thought of himself 'Mi Luz' was the perfect pet name for his lover because the older Werewolf truly did bring light into Marcel's life. He liked to think they bettered each other in a way when honestly it was more like they were just assholes to each other rather than other people. As he was done roasting the marshmallows Marcel would glare at his lover before suddenly relenting a little bit as he grew genuinely thoughtful at what was supposed to be a teasing remark "You know what...I think I should!" he grinned a little bit as the Veteran now had a plan in mind "I'm going to take cooking lessons and I'm going to make the best food you ever tasted!" now that the idea was in his head Marcel was going to see it through! Granted he had no idea where to start but the internet usually had an answer for all the worlds problems so he could always look it up either on his phone on the way home or at work. Either way he was going to do it! The Hispanic rolled his eyes once again at his lover as he pretended to eat both of them "Gee you thought of me!" he took his own and chuckled a little bit before taking his own bite out of it and blinked a little bit. Sweet. Very sweet. Maybe two men who didn't have much of sweet tooth between them shouldn't have made smores. But as he continued it did get much better, the fact hat Marcel had gotten so close to burning them have the marshmallows a caramelized and smokey flavor he was starting to get "It does get better" he commented as he used his free hand to open his drink and take a sip of it. The gooey marshmallow was good but it really did stick to the roof of your mouth quite badly. Once his mouth was clear Marcel would take another bite before nodding his head "Not something I'd want too often but...over a real campfire and hand roasted? I could ******** with this every so often" he spoke with a smirk on his face before chuckling a little bit at the other man as he seemed to struggle with his own smore a bit.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His lips pulled into one of those odd smirks where he was trying to stop himself from smiling. Marcel probably had a point though he still didn't think his drawl helped nowhere as much as, say, a Spanish one did. Now Virgil felt somewhat self-conscious about his voice, unable to stop a memory of the prim and proper Mathew berating him for not speaking properly. To stop sounding like so much hick. As if he could really do that even when he did bother to properly articulate his words. Quickly glancing over toward Marcel, he wondered if he should try harder to restrain that wild tongue of his. Both with the accent and those smart a** comments the other man could bring out of him so easily. He honestly wouldn't know what to do or how to act in a lovingly sappy relationship portrayed in those silly movies. Maybe it didn't really matter as long as they were both happy, and he most certainly was. He tilted his head as Marcel proclaimed he actually would take cooking lessons. It had been meant as a joke though he wasn't about to try to stop him from learning something new, broaden his horizons past omelets. He just hoped he learn too many new recipes made with spinach. That stuff was so, so awful, especially when it was cooked! "Look forward to it," he spoke slowly as he tried to keep that drawl of his to a minimum. It wasn't easy for him to do, the man feeling as if he was trying to pronounce words he had never spoken before. Virgil watched him from the corner of an eye as the other ate his own, trying to judge by his expression what his impression of the treat was. It was hard to tell though he wasn't left in the dark for too long. All he could do was nod his head in reply, still struggling to pry it from the roof of his mouth and swallow it. This time he took a smaller bite his, finding it to be a hell of a lot easier to manage and wasn't nearly as chewy and sticky. "Didn't think they'd be this messy, but you're right...they're not bad once in a blue moon," he managed out while licking his fingers clean. Virgil would happily get bloody as possible when he was eating a deer, but getting melted chocolate and marshmallow all over his hands? Nope, he wasn't a fan! He took a drink of his own tea, glad to have something to clean his palate. Even if they weren't as tasty as the commercials made them out to be, he was glad he had tried it. "Want another one?" He pulled out one last graham cracker for himself to nibble one before set everything near him. If Marcel did, he would have to make it himself since he was quite done with it. Especially when he noticed a far more comfortable place to it. Standing, Virgil moved to sit down behind him and leaned forward so he could rest his chin on his shoulder. This was a bit better since now he no longer had Marcel's distracting visage directly in his view.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image

Marcel took another bite of the smore, making sure to take a drink after each bite. It did taste good but even something as simple as a toasted marshmallow, some milk chocolate, and a graham cracker was almost borderline too sweet for the Hispanic to take. He would admit that there were times that he wished he had more of a sweet tooth since some desserts looked really genuinely good but he just had no desire to eat them. Heck even when Marcel starts taking real cooking lessons he'll probably just not even bother with sweets, it just wasn't worth it in his opinion. However he would be broken from his musing when Virgil spoke...very oddly. Like he was trying to cover his accent or something. He didn't like it. That rich southern drawl made Marcel go nuts and he wasn't about to let that his man try to cover it up! Granted when Virgil began to speak again he'd hold his tongue and decide to see if he would continue the trend and lo and behold he did. Well what brought this on? He'd intended his comment to be a compliment but maybe Virgil interpreted it differently? The Hispanic quickly shook his head once he finally finished the last bite of his smore and washed it down with one more drink "I'm good, maybe I'll have one during our next camping trip" he stated before leaning back against Virgil a slight bit as he stared into the fire, just enjoying the sound of the crickets chirping and the fire crackling. It was soothing. "You know Querido I was complimenting your accent, as weird as it sounds that southern drawl of yours is considered exotic in places outside of the US" he reached up to run a hand over his lovers cheek as he rested on the Hispanic's shoulder at the moment "And personally I think it's sexy" Marcel just wanted to maybe help Virgil feel a bit more comfortable if he actually did suddenly have hang ups about his accent for some reason.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil chuckled when he stated he might have one during their next camping trip. Their dislike of sweet treats seemed to be one other thing they shared in common. The ingredients might just last them all year at this rate, but it wasn't like he was going to complain about it and he was sure this kind of stuff would survive through an apocalypse. "Maybe we should try some dark chocolate next time. It's not as sugary," he still spoke carefully in order sound more normal. Dark chocolate was his preference when it came to the stuff since it tended to be more so bitter than sweet and the more pure cocoa the stuff had, the better in his book. The kind filled with real fruit preserves was the best. He loosely wrapped his arms around Marcel as he closed his eyes. Somewhere off in the woods, an owl hooted and deeper in another one answered back. Back in his home country, he could usually put a name to most birds just by hearing their calls but he couldn't do that with these. Not knowing what they were was frustrating for him even though it wasn't that big of a deal. Though he was soon distracted from the distant sounds the feathery pair were making by Marcel informing him he had meant it as a compliment. A brow was quirked. HIs accent had brought him all manner of trouble when he was visiting other countries, but maybe the Hispanic was right in calling it 'exotic'. Some soft sound of amusement was made as he declared he thought it was sexy. But other than that, he remained quiet while he thought of some way to reassure him he wasn't upset or anything by it. It had been the memory that the comment had resurfaced that had him feeling a bit embarrassed by the natural sound of his own voice. "I think you're probably the first person who thinks that," he spoke softly as to not hurt the ear mere inches away from his mouth. "Matthew hated it. He force me to take...lessons on how t'speak an' act more civilly, erm...civilized? Hired some woman t'teach me t'stop actin' and talkin' like ah hillybilly savage." By the end, his tongue had won the fight and his drawl was back full force. If it really didn't bother Marcel, he supposed there was little point in trying to cover it up. Virgil had thought he'd gotten over everything his ex-lover had done to him and put him through, but apparently, he still did have some hang-ups about the man if this was any proof. His eyes blinked open and focused on the fire before them. It was easier to distract himself from all those old memories of high society when he had something to visually focus on. "But at least I won't embarrass ya if we ever go out somewhere fancy."

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces