Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:52 pm
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

Haha yeah being able to knock junk over is so fun! I'd forget which way everyone went and had to roam around looking at every little thing.

Didn't lose them, lost sight of them, but thankfully map was more or less straight forward.
Kinda upset couldn't go exploring the bathrooms at bottom of the steps.
...speaking of, hope he spys in the shinra air vent still....

Lol...I tried to get into the bathrooms, too.We'll, find out soon!

rofl When they FINALLY tell you how to open s**t at the top of the steps, before you get to the chest, did you A) open the chest 1st, or B) go back down the steps and head for the lockers / bathrooms to see if you could NOW open them?

I opened the chest first and then went around trying to open anything I saw that remotely looked as if it should open. I'm sure I missed something! I need to play it again!

I went back downstairs first. rofl
Was thinking the same thing. Need to play again.
Not sure I like the smashing of shinra boxes to get little MP refill, should do that as we run around the map instead, instead of collecting things to refill it.

Nice! lol
True, walking is a much better way to build your MP back up. I had to go around looking for boxes I missed once I found out you needed to smash them. I've been replaying ff xii, you can just run around in circles if your MP is low and save your ethers until you really need them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:58 pm
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

rofl When they FINALLY tell you how to open s**t at the top of the steps, before you get to the chest, did you A) open the chest 1st, or B) go back down the steps and head for the lockers / bathrooms to see if you could NOW open them?

I opened the chest first and then went around trying to open anything I saw that remotely looked as if it should open. I'm sure I missed something! I need to play it again!

Not sure I like the smashing of shinra boxes to get little MP refill, should do that as we run around the map instead, instead of collecting things to refill it.

Nice! lol
True, walking is a much better way to build your MP back up. I had to go around looking for boxes I missed once I found out you needed to smash them. I've been replaying ff xii, you can just run around in circles if your MP is low and save your ethers until you really need them.

It is. Yes, who DOESNT LIKE WALKING IN CIRCLES?! Though on a more serious note, it is a better faster less pain in the a** back tracking way to gain MP, and would have been better design. Instead of the KH-move with the junk spilling out of things you hit. Now if they would let you pick up a hidden materia / useless item to sell in those boxes...

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:09 pm
...and randomly for everyone just because...

https://imgur.com/gallery/eihgJ1l  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:43 pm
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

Nice! lol

It is. Yes, who DOESNT LIKE WALKING IN CIRCLES?! Though on a more serious note, it is a better faster less pain in the a** back tracking way to gain MP, and would have been better design. Instead of the KH-move with the junk spilling out of things you hit. Now if they would let you pick up a hidden materia / useless item to sell in those boxes...

Yeah, I like being able to control my MP and not be at the mercy of random Shinra boxes. Maybe there will be sellable items in those boxes in the real game. Can't wait to find out!  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:17 pm
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

Nice! lol

Yeah, I like being able to control my MP and not be at the mercy of random Shinra boxes. Maybe there will be sellable items in those boxes in the real game. Can't wait to find out!

One thing I do not like is, they wouldnt let me use barret's spells at a certain time, even though I was trying to use cure. It was greyed out, because of some stupid sequence, and do not like how they run off and battle s**t on their own when trying to issue commands old style. I mean I can set the controller down and they go at it all their own...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:46 pm
Wants to see.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOUVVDWdXbo  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:17 pm
Coronavirus Rhapsody by QuaranQUEEN - Album on Imgur Found this amusing. Posting it here for everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:36 pm
MediocreAnxiety

To the "loser" who forgot about us, but nicely came back to thank us. If youd like to maybe possibly remember at some point to come visit the thread again next year, come to the darksi--er...guild. Yes, the guild. blaugh

You can find us here as well.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:03 am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:09 am

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Nidorous

Jeff Beck ended up hating this song...

I want to dedicate this to Donbald...

Flying across the country
And getting fat
Saying everything is groovy
When your tyres are flat

Lies are gonna get you some day
Just wait and see.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:13 am
Nidorous
MediocreAnxiety

To the "loser" who forgot about us, but nicely came back to thank us. If youd like to maybe possibly remember at some point to come visit the thread again next year, come to the darksi--er...guild. Yes, the guild. blaugh

You can find us here as well.
Actually, shortly after I posted the other day, I did in fact join the guild. rofl  

slag off aliens

King Loser

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:39 pm
How is everyone?
Everyone's 'stay-cation' going well?
Any other fellow retail hell workers also out there stuck in this shitstorm?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:02 am
I Love Rock 'N' Roll. Put Another Dime In The Jukebox Baby...

The co-writer and original singer of I Love Rock 'N' Roll, Alan Merrill, has died after contracting coronavirus.

Joan Jett paid tribute to Alan saying, "My thoughts and love go to his family, friends and music community as a whole. I can still remember watching The Arrows on TV in London and being blown away by the song that screamed hit to me."

RIP Alan, BBC News.  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:12 am

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games