Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild 3rd Anniversary Tournament: Game Marathon 2022 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 8:43 pm
User Image
=Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego=
The Game is played with 3 Players Dressed as ACME CrimeNet Detectives answering questions to determine the location of one of Carmen Sandiego's wacky crooks with comedy sketches being performed to provide clues.
After 2 Skit Rounds, the ACME Detective with the lowest score is eliminated, and the remaining 2 players played a Concentration-like game to capture the day's crook which determines who becomes Champions & moves onto the final round, where siren lights had to be correctly placed on a giant map as locations were named. If the player was successful in this round, Carmen Sandiego was "captured" and the gumshoe won a trip to anywhere in the World.

User Image
[OOC Game Marathon Preliminary Match 3-4 Start]
3 Players Selected: Richard, Anna & Anton as ACME Detectives

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= Today's Caper & Carmen's Lackey
WNET Station Building = Pinky & the Brain
User Image
= Episode
Thirteen WNET Napped!

ACME CrimeNet Intern Chief: Kagome Carter
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 6:43 pm
Cookie Masterson
Family Double Dare Revived Host

Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel
"Have you thought this through?"

Antonidas
Artisans Republic Prince (Knight)
"Looks like we've got some things to do."

Cookie Masterson: ...

OOC Marathon Quarter Final 3-4: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
The Game Show Marathon Doors open showing the ACME Detective Agency Set
[GameShow Marathon Set: WitWiCS ACME Offices]
(Applause & Cheers)

All these people want to know...

Rockapella: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

We see Kagmone with a group of ACME Detectives.
And one of these gumshoes could find her!

*Commentary as the Players enter the office set and take up their podiums. The Players are wearing ACME Detective Costumes*
Narrator: He's the Prince of the Artisans Republic and in love with Mermaid Ursula of Atlantica, Antonidas!

(applause and cheers)

Narrator: He's the Prince of the St. Ivalice and loves Athena for who she is and cares about both Land and Sea, Richard!

(applause and cheers)

Narrator: She's Elsa's younger sister and soon to be Rodney's Wife, Anna of Arendelle!

Rockapella does their song and dance as Cookie sides down the fire pole from an apartment & walks through the door)

And here’s ACME’s senior agent in charge of training new recruits, Cookie Masterson!

(Cookie opens the door; applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Thank you and welcome everyone! I would love to hang your beret hats. Hey listen, they're with us in even in Avatar form, Wreck-It Ralph 2 Style...

Rockapella: Rockapella!

(applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Of course, you guys know that the one of you that captures Carmen Sandiego will get a trip to ANYWHERE in the World and that is not that bad at all!

(applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: So, who are we after in Today's Quarter Final Game of OOC Marathon!

*WANTED Poster: Pinky & the Brain*
This is Pinky & the Brain!

Rockapella: (singing in the style of Pinky and the Brain) They're Pinky! They're Pinky & the Brain! Brain! Brain! Brain! Brain! Brain!

A Pair of Laboratory Mice that spell Double Trouble with a mixture of Brains & Punchlines!
Their Last known wherabouts: Lincoln Center, NY!
Lincoln Center is home to WNET Thirteen, a member station of PBS. Other Television Networks are owned by Big Companies but PBS is a Joint Venture of over 341 Member Stations. Local Broadcast Stations such as WNET Thirteen provide community oriented & national programing & they raise money to membership pledge drives. WNET Thirteen has been a member of PBS since 1947...
Or they did, until Today!

Stock Footage of a Heist from Wes Weasly is shown as its presented in a silly animation scene.
Rockapella: Oh No!

When Pinky & the Brain, returning from Suspended Animation & began their Research, Buck Rogers Style from 1998 to 2022, using their own version of the Internet they worked on for the past 24 years, flew in a swarm of Smartphone Drones & stole the Station!
They're planing to turn into "BTV/Brain Television", 24-7, Starring, Written, Directed & Produced by themselves!
Gumshoes, there will be no more PBS in New York & New Jersey until the station is returned. You've got to catch Carmen Sandiego, cage the Lab Rats and solve today's case...

Rockapella: Woo woooooooooo.......

Thirteen WNET-Napped!

(applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Thank you, Chief. Okay, guys. We need to find Pinky & the Brain and the WNET Building. Each of you will begin with 50 ACME CrimeBucks...

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 50
Prince Richard = 50
Princess Anna = 50

Cookie Masterson: As always, each time you get an answer correct, you’ll get 10 CrimeBucks. And, the two players with the highest scores will move on to the next round in addition to those 2 scores being added to the Tournament Pot. So let's take a moment to get to know you, since we know about the Case at hand. We'll start with you, Anton. What's your favorite form of Art in Artisans?

I would say Painting and Garden Art. Speaking of which, that shrub could use a touch up.

Cookie Masterson: I see your point. I was going to trim it before this case, but I left my Hedge Shears at the shop. But we can trim it later when this case is over.
Richard, it says here you have a wonderful girlfriend. What do you like to do in your spare time?

Of course I do. Her name is Athena & she sings like a bell's chime. I sometimes like to read in my spare time.

Cookie Masterson: That's very wonderful to hear.
Anna, it says here your sister dreams of being an Elementary school teacher. What subjects would you like her to see teach?

*Sketch 1-10: TBA*
OOC: Queenie, I'll get to the First Sketch of WitWiCS Soon.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 9:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

All these people want to know...

Rockapella: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

We see Kagmone with a group of ACME Detectives.
And one of these gumshoes could find her!

*Commentary as the Players enter the office set and take up their podiums. The Players are wearing ACME Detective Costumes*
Narrator: He's the Prince of the Artisans Republic and in love with Mermaid Ursula of Atlantica, Antonidas!

(applause and cheers)

Narrator: He's the Prince of the St. Ivalice and loves Athena for who she is and cares about both Land and Sea, Richard!

(applause and cheers)

Narrator: She's Elsa's younger sister and soon to be Rodney's Wife, Anna of Arendelle!

Rockapella does their song and dance as Cookie sides down the fire pole from an apartment & walks through the door)

And here’s ACME’s senior agent in charge of training new recruits, Cookie Masterson!

(Cookie opens the door; applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Thank you and welcome everyone! I would love to hang your beret hats. Hey listen, they're with us in even in Avatar form, Wreck-It Ralph 2 Style...

Rockapella: Rockapella!

(applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Of course, you guys know that the one of you that captures Carmen Sandiego will get a trip to ANYWHERE in the World and that is not that bad at all!

(applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: So, who are we after in Today's Quarter Final Game of OOC Marathon!

*WANTED Poster: Pinky & the Brain*
This is Pinky & the Brain!

Rockapella: (singing in the style of Pinky and the Brain) They're Pinky! They're Pinky & the Brain! Brain! Brain! Brain! Brain! Brain!

A Pair of Laboratory Mice that spell Double Trouble with a mixture of Brains & Punchlines!
Their Last known wherabouts: Lincoln Center, NY!
Lincoln Center is home to WNET Thirteen, a member station of PBS. Other Television Networks are owned by Big Companies but PBS is a Joint Venture of over 341 Member Stations. Local Broadcast Stations such as WNET Thirteen provide community oriented & national programing & they raise money to membership pledge drives. WNET Thirteen has been a member of PBS since 1947...
Or they did, until Today!

Stock Footage of a Heist from Wes Weasly is shown as its presented in a silly animation scene.
Rockapella: Oh No!

When Pinky & the Brain, returning from Suspended Animation & began their Research, Buck Rogers Style from 1998 to 2022, using their own version of the Internet they worked on for the past 24 years, flew in a swarm of Smartphone Drones & stole the Station!
They're planing to turn into "BTV/Brain Television", 24-7, Starring, Written, Directed & Produced by themselves!
Gumshoes, there will be no more PBS in New York & New Jersey until the station is returned. You've got to catch Carmen Sandiego, cage the Lab Rats and solve today's case...

Rockapella: Woo woooooooooo.......

Thirteen WNET-Napped!

(applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Thank you, Chief. Okay, guys. We need to find Pinky & the Brain and the WNET Building. Each of you will begin with 50 ACME CrimeBucks...

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 50
Prince Richard = 50
Princess Anna = 50

Cookie Masterson: As always, each time you get an answer correct, you’ll get 10 CrimeBucks. And, the two players with the highest scores will move on to the next round in addition to those 2 scores being added to the Tournament Pot. So let's take a moment to get to know you, since we know about the Case at hand. We'll start with you, Anton. What's your favorite form of Art in Artisans?

I would say Painting and Garden Art. Speaking of which, that shrub could use a touch up.

Cookie Masterson: I see your point. I was going to trim it before this case, but I left my Hedge Shears at the shop. But we can trim it later when this case is over.
Richard, it says here you have a wonderful girlfriend. What do you like to do in your spare time?

Of course I do. Her name is Athena & she sings like a bell's chime. I sometimes like to read in my spare time.

Cookie Masterson: That's very wonderful to hear.
Anna, it says here your sister dreams of being an Elementary school teacher. What subjects would you like her to see teach?

*Sketch 1-10: TBA*
OOC: Queenie, I'll get to the First Sketch of WitWiCS Soon.

Queentintin

I can see her

Anna
Princess of Arendelle, Norway

I can see Elsa, teach simple math skills, or arts, or home ec lol even science =)
thinks like so  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 8:07 am
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 50
Prince Richard = 50
Princess Anna = 50

Cookie Masterson: Okay. Nice to have you with us on the case.
Now for our first clue, an artist visiting the station who is the former holder of the Green Crystal from Sailor Moon got a message out. Check it out.

*Sketch 1-10: Guest Host*
Peggy Jones appears on the TV Screen.
=Peggy Jones: Sailor Moon Episode, "An Artful Attack"=
User Image
Peggy Jones: Hello, detectives. When Pinky & the Brain stole Station Thirteen, they kidnapped me with it while I was visiting to get an idea for my next painting.
They took the Station to a City in Georgia that's home to Turner Entertainment, which houses Tuner Network, Turner Broadcasting & Cartoon Network. But besides the point, those 2 Mice are making headlines on the Cable News Network in the Southern United States. Pinky & the Brain are there right now attempting a broker deal with Ted Turner, so they can buy up Warner Discovery.
I hope you solve this case, guys.
Remember... Vigilance, Dedication & Courage.
Now get me out of here & catch those Art Thieves before they steal my Paintings next!

Cookie Masterson: Let's help her out, shall we?
Now then, name the city. Is it...
= Miami
= Atlanta
or
= Orlando
Remember the clues we've heard...
Home to Turner Entertainment
Warner Discovery
and
Ted Turner
Please take a moment to write your answers and Anton, we'll start with you, what did you say?

Anton shows his answer I said Atlanta...

Cookie Masterson: Richard, what answer did you say?

Richard shows his answer I also said Atlanta...

Cookie Masterson: Anna, what answer did you say? Cookie said as Anna wrote her answer.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 9:24 pm

Anna

yep its, Atlanta xd
replies

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 9:59 pm
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 60
Prince Richard = 60
Princess Anna = 60

Cookie Masterson: Everyone said Atlanta and they're right!

*Sketch 2-10: Weird Pizza Phone Call*
Cookie Masterson: For our next clue, how about I order some pizza since you can't think on an empty stomach.
Cookie changes the channel...
TV: ...Tired of the same old pizza? At Weird Pizza to Go, there's no ingredient too outrageous! Our Chefs make custom built pizzas just for you, no matter what combo! Just one bite and you'll go... "Man, is this pizza cool!" Try our new specials guaranteed on delivery! Make it Weird to Go with Weird Pizza!

Cookie Masterson: That's a great idea. Cookie dials the Weird Pizza Number and the Clerk appears on the screen

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* Weird Pizza, what's your pleasure?

Cookie Masterson: Go ahead and place your your orders. Cookie said to the players as he puts the monitor on speakerphone.

I'll have a Personal Pan, Extra Cheese & Meatball slices.

I'll have Personal Pan, Peanut Butter Cookie with Sprinkles and M&Ms.

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* Sure thing. And what will you have, miss?
Oh, and speaking of which, look for Pinky & the Brain in a country in South America. It's home to a City that's home to the colorful Cartagena and the lush green Cocora Valley. It's also the birthplace of the Disney Princess, Mirabel & her movie, Encanto.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 5:40 am
CrystBalfast
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 60
Prince Richard = 60
Princess Anna = 60

Cookie Masterson: For our next clue, how about I order some pizza since you can't think on an empty stomach.
TV: ...Tired of the same old pizza? At Weird Pizza to Go, there's no ingredient too outrageous! Our Chefs make custom built pizzas just for you, no matter what combo! Just one bite and you'll go... "Man, is this pizza cool!" Try our new specials guaranteed on delivery! Make it Weird to Go with Weird Pizza!

Cookie Masterson: That's a great idea. Cookie dials the Weird Pizza Number and the Clerk appears on the screen

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* Weird Pizza, what's your pleasure?

Cookie Masterson: Go ahead and place your your orders. Cookie said to the players as he puts the monitor on speakerphone.

I'll have a Personal Pan, Extra Cheese & Meatball slices.

I'll have Personal Pan, Peanut Butter Cookie with Sprinkles and M&Ms.

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* Sure thing. And what will you have, miss?
Oh, and speaking of which, look for Pinky & the Brain in a country in South America. It's home to a City that's home to the colorful Cartagena and the lush green Cocora Valley. It's also the birthplace of the Disney Princess, Mirabel & her movie, Encanto.

Queentintin

Anna

lol love a ham and pineapple pizza pls could it be Colombia?
thinks wee, in Colombia  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 6:38 am
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 60
Prince Richard = 60
Princess Anna = 60

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* What's the names on the Orders?

Cookie Masterson: Cookie Masterson & deliver it to the ACME Detective Agency Building on 13th Street. Cookie said to speakerphone.

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* Cookie. Okay. We'll be there soon. Hangs up.

Cookie Masterson: Okay. Now then, name the country. Is it...
= El Salvador
= Guatemala
or
= Columbia
Birthplace of the Disney Princess, Mirabel
Cocora Valley
and
Encanto
Please take a moment to write your answers and Anton, we'll start with you, what did you say?

I said Columbia...

I also said Columbia...

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 70
Prince Richard = 70
Princess Anna = 70
Cookie Masterson: Everyone is right again!

*Sketch 3-10: Two-O-Duo Rap*
User Image
Cookie Masterson: Alright for our next clue, we have the Homestar Hip Hop Stars, Bubs & Coach Z of the Two-O-Duo!

The Two-O-Duo preforms their Rap on the monitor

Coach Z:
The Name's Coach Z & Bubs is my Cohort!
You'll find the Lab Rats in a Country that's the birthplace of the Disney Princess Mulan!

Bubs:
She's not only really beautiful since 1998 and McDonalds had a Promotion for her.
But then in 2013, it was packed with Rick & Morty Fans when they thought the schezwan sauce was back!

Both: Its home to the city of Hong Kong!

= China
= Russia
or
= India
Remember the clues we've heard... Mulan
Hong Kong
and
schezwan sauce

I said China...

I also said China...

Cookie Masterson: Anna, how about you?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:15 am
CrystBalfast
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 60
Prince Richard = 60
Princess Anna = 60

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* What's the names on the Orders?

Cookie Masterson: Cookie Masterson & deliver it to the ACME Detective Agency Building on 13th Street. Cookie said to speakerphone.

Weird Pizza Clerk: *VO* Cookie. Okay. We'll be there soon. Hangs up.

= El Salvador
= Guatemala
or
= Columbia
Birthplace of the Disney Princess, Mirabel
Cocora Valley
and
Encanto

I said Columbia...

I also said Columbia...

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 70
Prince Richard = 70
Princess Anna = 70

*Sketch 3-10: Two-O-Duo Rap*
User Image
Cookie Masterson: Alright for our next clue, we have the Homestar Hip Hop Stars, Bubs & Coach Z of the Two-O-Duo!

The Two-O-Duo preforms their Rap on the monitor

Coach Z:
The Name's Coach Z & Bubs is my Cohort!
You'll find the Lab Rats in a Country that's the birthplace of the Disney Princess Mulan!

Bubs:
She's not only really beautiful since 1998 and McDonalds had a Promotion for her.
But then in 2013, it was packed with Rick & Morty Fans when they thought the schezwan sauce was back!

Both: Its home to the city of Hong Kong!

= China
= Russia
or
= India
Remember the clues we've heard... Mulan
Hong Kong
and
schezwan sauce

I said China...

I also said China...

Cookie Masterson: Anna, how about you?

Queentintin

Anna

I say China as well =)
plays  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:29 am
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 80
Prince Richard = 80
Princess Anna = 80

*Sketch 4-10
Cookie Masterson: Normally, this is where we get our next clue in...

Tenant: *from outside* What is with all that racket?

Cookie Masterson: Sounds like the Tenants again. Anna, care to come with me? Cookie escorts Anna outside then speaks to the Tenants.

Cookie Masterson: Are we disturbing you?

Tenant: Those 2 Rats took the TV Station to a country that's the setting for Pixar's Luca. It's home to Milan & Venice that boarders the Mediterranean Sea during a time when Seaplanes rules the skies & waves. One of the best sight seeing places is the Hotel Adriano. Pinky maybe a fan of Gina's French singing but Brain wouldn't dare cause a problem not even 10 miles of her place. Now catch those Lab Rats & try not to make a scene. But most of all, keep the chatter to a minimum! The Tenant closes the window shut.

Cookie Masterson: Oh great... Cookie heads back inside with Anna.
Cookie Masterson: Okay, name the country... is it...
= Spain
= Italy
or
= England
Remember the clues we just heard...
Setting for the Movie, Luca
Hotel Adriano
&
Seaplanes over the Mediterranean
Please take a moment to give your answers... Anton, we'll start with you, what did you say?

I said Italy...

I also said Italy...

Cookie Masterson: Anna, what answer did you say?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 7:20 pm
Anna

I say Italy as well =)
answers =)

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 7:32 pm
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 90
Prince Richard = 90
Princess Anna = 90
Cookie Masterson: Everyone is right again! We've got another Tie Score.

*Sketch 5-10: Lightning Round*
Cookie Masterson: Now its time for the best part of the game... The Lightning Round!!!
Cookie is attacked by a lightning Bolt Effect
Cookie Masterson: All these questions are about Pinky & the Brain's whereabouts in Italy. 5 CrimeBucks for each correct answer.

Cookie Masterson: First Question...
What are the 3 colors of the Italy Flag.

Ring In RNG 1-3: 2

Cookie Masterson: Richard.

Green, White & Red?

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 90
Prince Richard = 95
Princess Anna = 90

Lightning Round 2-3
Cookie Masterson: Right for 5 CrimeBucks.
Next Question...
Which currency is used in Italy?

Ring In RNG 1-3: 3

Cookie Masterson: Anna, do you have an answer for us.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:43 am
User Image
Anna

could it be *Euro*?
replies

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 9:00 am
Cookie Masterson

Prince Richard

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Antonidas

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 90
Prince Richard = 90
Princess Anna = 90
Cookie Masterson: Everyone is right again! We've got another Tie Score.

*Sketch 5-10: Lightning Round*
Cookie Masterson: Now its time for the best part of the game... The Lightning Round!!!
Cookie is attacked by a lightning Bolt Effect
Cookie Masterson: All these questions are about Pinky & the Brain's whereabouts in Italy. 5 CrimeBucks for each correct answer.

Cookie Masterson: First Question...
What are the 3 colors of the Italy Flag.

Cookie Masterson: Richard.

Green, White & Red?

(Applause & Cheers)

*ACME CrimeBucks Score*
Prince Anton = 90
Prince Richard = 100
Princess Anna = 95

Lightning Round 3-3
Cookie Masterson: Right for 5 CrimeBucks.
Here's the last question...
In which Italian city is “Romeo and Juliet” Shakespeare set?

Cookie Masterson: Richard?

Verona...

Cookie Masterson: That's correct. So after the first round, Richard has 100, Anna has 95 & Anton has 90 CrimeBucks...

Kagome appears on the monitor
The Pizzas have arrived, Cookie.

Cookie Masterson: Alright. Anna please come with me. The rest of you can enjoy the pizza & we'll see you in the alley in a moment.
Cookie escorts Anna to the Chief's office.

OOC: Break Time Sketch is next.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 11:52 am

Freezes as the Narrator comes on screen as the Game freezes by a PAUSE VHS Screen.
Narrator: Hello, everyone. May I have your attention. We are unable to complete Quarter Finals Game 3 of the OOC Game Marathon 2022 within the appointed time due to Time Constraints and my away trip.
So we will continue this incredible game of OOC Game Marathon's Game 3, Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego when I return from my Away Trip.
Which reminds me, Richard is in First place with 100 CrimeBucks
But after the Spring Week Trip, things could be quite different.
Will Anna come in from behind...
Will Anton cage the ACME Lab Rats that stole channel Thirteen?
Will Richard ride in the Turtle Van...
And who will take the Third Seat on Finalists Row?

User Image
Narrator: You'll see it all on after the Spring Week 2022... Until then, enjoy your Week & Weekend!

Paused for May 19
Will Return: May 26 Approximate

OOC Game Marathon Game 3: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
Part 3
To Be Continued...  
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games