Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:09 pm
williams_101
fearth
fearth banged on the gate and waited as it slowly opened *there was no one there*
she steped inside slowly and looked around tehn made her way into the main garden it was full of sweet smaling flowers aranged in a sime dimond shape , in the center sat a gold plasit founiten . "ah you have come "
fearth spun around there stod the king himslef black hair in a tight pony tail his sike green shirt was tigh around his mucled form .
"oh hello , umm i want to know why ."
"shhhhh don't speak lovely "
fearth turned paler if that was posible for an alibino to do and moved away holding her sith closely
"stop that and tell me who you sent to try and kill Will!!?"
she said fearcily and moved anther step back as he continued to come closer

if you must know they are just some of the many poeple who want will dread because when will realy dies and stays dread for a full bule moon he will become the darkest lord there ever was, but lets not talk about it now he walk closer to she and smelled her heir,
the kings talking here not Will  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:11 pm
williams_101
fearth
fearth banged on the gate and waited as it slowly opened *there was no one there*
she steped inside slowly and looked around tehn made her way into the main garden it was full of sweet smaling flowers aranged in a sime dimond shape , in the center sat a gold plasit founiten . "ah you have come "
fearth spun around there stod the king himslef black hair in a tight pony tail his sike green shirt was tigh around his mucled form .
fearth turned paler if that was posible for an alibino to do and moved away holding her sith closely

if you must know they are just some of the many poeple who want will dread because when will realy dies and stays dread for a full bule moon he will become the darkest lord there ever was, but lets not talk about it now he walk closer to she and smelled her heir,
the girl swoled hard and jumped back she didn't like people in her space and this ways her space
"king datzs if you would please " her heart was pounding
"come please" he reached out only to have his hand batted away
"don't tuch me " she hissed and turned to go she needed to tell Will about this .
her arm was grabed roughly be the king and before she could stop it she sliced his hand off with her sith but he didn't cry out ..
"?" hua
"hahahah nice try "
"ahhh!!" it went dark as a pain shut fearth down
she fell forward into the kings arms he smiled evilly now to make the blue moon come a little sooner then planed lol.he stod up and walked back into his home the doors locking behind him  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:29 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

the girl swoled hard and jumped back she didn't like people in her space and this ways her space
"don't tuch me " she hissed and turned to go she needed to tell Will about this .
her arm was grabed roughly be the king and before she could stop it she sliced his hand off with her sith but he didn't cry out ..
"?" hua
"hahahah nice try "
she fell forward into the kings arms he smiled evilly now to make the blue moon come a little sooner then planed lol.he stod up and walked back into his home the doors locking behind him
the mark on will's neck showed up once more,but at that momment time stoped and the watcher was there,your fire power are not working right now and yoor sword is missiing as well she said and by the way you have been hit by silver wolf"s bane witch stops you form going wolf, well what im i going to do yelled will, bring back Can might help but he hates you,or you could try to save your self she said,NO said will, im not going to let any thing bad happen to her,tell me what to do he said then she held out a box,will opened it and 2 new weapons came out floating one was called the Devil's tears it was like dark water,and the other was called Angel edge wing it was a wing form a arch angel
pick one she said,i'll take the one that can help he said,thats realy wise of you she said ,then the 2 weapons became one, and it became one with will,will then teleaported to the kings room ,there he saw the 2 of them was stasnding there because time was still stoped will walked the fearth and picked she up then then teleaported away butall teleaporting did was sending them to the hut once more ,will passed out time was going once more ,but will had blood coming out of him,and then the wing come out of will and walked away and was then gone  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:45 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"?" hua
"hahahah nice try "
the mark on will's neck showed up once more,but at that momment time stoped and the watcher was there,your fire power are not working right now and yoor sword is missiing as well she said and by the way you have been hit by silver wolf"s bane witch stops you form going wolf, well what im i going to do yelled will, bring back Can might help but he hates you,or you could try to save your self she said,NO said will, im not going to let any thing bad happen to her,tell me what to do he said then she held out a box,will opened it and 2 new weapons came out floating one was called the Devil's tears it was like dark water,and the other was called Angel edge wing it was a wing form a arch angel
pick one she said,i'll take the one that can help he said,thats realy wise of you she said ,then the 2 weapons became one, and it became one with will,will then teleaported to the kings room ,there he saw the 2 of them was stasnding there because time was still stoped will walked the fearth and picked she up then then teleaported away butall teleaporting did was sending them to the hut once more ,will passed out time was going once more ,but will had blood coming out of him,and then the wing come out of will and walked away and was then gone
Darts shook his head the girl was gone?!! but he smiled and looked down the sith was still there and that was half of what he needed "i will just have to get a little help " he started to laugh
Will cayed the limp girl for three days untill she started to twitch her eyes slowly opening ,
"uhnn, Will-kun? is that you ?!" she wispered before blaking out agin a lokk of pain on her face , you looked closer st her and saw that half of her star was glowing ... "what dose this mean?" he wondered the sceoncd city now in eye sight
"the 2nd city /kingdom forlanke. rouled by king tiust" may be he can help me,  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:51 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"?" hua
"hahahah nice try "
Darts shook his head the girl was gone?!! but he smiled and looked down the sith was still there and that was half of what he needed "i will just have to get a little help " he started to laugh
Will cayed the limp girl for three days untill she started to twitch her eyes slowly opening ,
"uhnn, Will-kun? is that you ?!" she wispered before blaking out agin a lokk of pain on her face , you looked closer st her and saw that half of her star was glowing ... "what dose this mean?" he wondered the sceoncd city now in eye sight
maybe but the last king was no help will was thinking if that man finds out what my sword realy is the world is going to have hell to pay will was thinking,if you want to go to that then i will go with you, said will but i don't like kings anymore he said  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:59 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"?" hua
"hahahah nice try "
maybe but the last king was no help will was thinking if that man finds out what my sword realy is the world is going to have hell to pay will was thinking,if you want to go to that then i will go with you, said will but i don't like kings anymore he said
fearth didn't reply only laying in his arms as the rest of her star lit up
"ouch" she wispered ......
The castl came into view it s tall walls a cool saphire with rich jewals covering it's gates ....
"Will? what is hapaning to me"
fearth seemed to be heating up and Will knew the girl liked to be cool unless it was a time she was close with him but this heat seemed to be unatural.
her skin prikled with sweat and her eyes strained open "will?"
she croced the sith it is ....  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:07 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"?" hua
"hahahah nice try "
The castl came into view it s tall walls a cool saphire with rich jewals covering it's gates ....
fearth seemed to be heating up and Will knew the girl liked to be cool unless it was a time she was close with him but this heat seemed to be unatural.
i don't know he said im going have to ask someone i hate to help some he said you know him as Can it's the only way now he said softly to her  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:17 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"?" hua
"hahahah nice try "
i don't know he said im going have to ask someone i hate to help some he said you know him as Can it's the only way now he said softly to her
stagered breathing was all he got as a reply
thundering huves made him turn around just as three steads came up behind them...A man with blond hair stoped his hourse next to him his kind blue eyes shown with worrie .
"oh my what is this?"
said a women next to him
"Is the poor dear sick? "asked the women her bronze locks falling from her bun .
"why don't you come back to the castle so our doc tours can take a look at her?" she offered her smile to Will she was really preatty  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:30 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
stagered breathing was all he got as a reply
thundering huves made him turn around just as three steads came up behind them...A man with blond hair stoped his hourse next to him his kind blue eyes shown with worrie .
"oh my what is this?"
said a women next to him
"Is the poor dear sick? "asked the women her bronze locks falling from her bun .
"why don't you come back to the castle so our doc tours can take a look at her?" she offered her smile to Will she was really preatty

there evil will was thinking, but he said yes.......um i don't know if i can trust you said will,i can handle it said will, that what will said in his mind but didn''t realy say it, then will pulled out a card form his pocket, it was a magic card,ka-ki Can evil soul i ask you to come back and bring the thing in the black bag with you then the card bruned up and Can was somoned he had a dark power bodly kind of like the one Will used but the only person who saw Can was Will and no one esle Can know what will wanted him to do,Can when to the Cassle of the one king and when after the weapon will forgot to pick up fearth's weapon not will's,but the nice looking poeple didn't see Will sommon can not even the card they didn't see it at all, ok said will to the people but he watched them real closely  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:46 pm
fearth was layed on to a satien bed the women with brinze hair sat at her side and layed a wet rag on her head
she gasped as steam rose from the girls hot head .
"oh my i am not sure what is wrong with her but the doctots will see to her healtly recovery ." she smiled and countined "i am queen taila , and that ( she nodded with her head to the door) is my king and beloved husben Jhon " andwe welcom you to our home."
"Will..........help"
"? oh it seems as though she is quit found of you , giggled the queen changing the rag.
the king sruged his shoulders" i remeber when you called my name like that "
the women blushed and shot her husbened a dark look
" come we shall show you to a room and do not worrie about your friend you can cme see her anytime you like ..
off in the other direction king dartzs sat at an alter with the sith infront of him chanting a magical spell, dark water started sepping out of the floor consuming all that was around him..
"soon "he wispered" soon the world will see the end ninja  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:57 pm
fearth
fearth was layed on to a satien bed the women with brinze hair sat at her side and layed a wet rag on her head
"oh my i am not sure what is wrong with her but the doctots will see to her healtly recovery ." she smiled and countined "i am queen taila , and that ( she nodded with her head to the door) is my king and beloved husben Jhon " andwe welcom you to our home."
"Will..........help"
"? oh it seems as though she is quit found of you , giggled the queen changing the rag.
" come we shall show you to a room and do not worrie about your friend you can cme see her anytime you like ..
off in the other direction king dartzs sat at an alter with the sith infront of him chanting a magical spell, dark water started sepping out of the floor consuming all that was around him..

will said that nice of you but im not leaveing he said she needs me to be by she he said then will walked close to the bed feath was on and held her hand,
Can had no troble on his end he just told over the dartzs mind and then he casted a spell that couthered the one that the dartzs used Can now knew ware Will's weapon was and he got it then Can started come to Will as dartzs as fast as he could on the fastest dragon he could find  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:03 pm
williams_101
fearth
"Will..........help"

will said that nice of you but im not leaveing her side she needs me to be by her, he said then will walked close to the bed fearth was on and held her hand,
Can had no troble on his end he just told over the dartzs mind and then he casted a spell that couthered the one that the dartzs used Can now knew ware Will's weapon was and he got it then Can started come to Will as dartzs as fast as he could on the fastest dragon he could find
fearth tightened her grip in wills hand as a dark shadow invaded her mind .
"come here darling i wont hurt you" it wispered
"WIll! help please"
"??! " some thing was wrong but what he was right by her side what eleas could he do?  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:13 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Will..........help"

will said that nice of you but im not leaveing her side she needs me to be by her, he said then will walked close to the bed fearth was on and held her hand,
"WIll! help please"
"??! " some thing was wrong but what he was right by her side what eleas could he do?
will was looking at feath and then some thing happened a golden light came form will's eye's but he didn't notic it,(the light is a sign that will's getting a new type of power of some kind) just thinking it fearth now saw will in her mind and a light came form will in fearths mind drowning out dartzs voice you can beat this say Will to her in her mind,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:22 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Will..........help"

"WIll! help please"
will was looking at feath and then some thing happened a golden light came form will's eye's but he didn't notic it,(the light is a sign that will's getting a new type of power of some kind) just thinking it fearth now saw will in her mind and a light came form will in fearths mind drowning out dartzs voice you can beat this say Will to her in her mind,

she reached out to Will and clasped his hand dartzs still coming closer.
"come my little half breed and make the blue moon rise agin" he chanted ovesly he couldn't see Will
"no and give me back my sith ,"she graled
"i will give them back when you come with me come to me ..."
"NOOOO AND YOU WILL GIVE THEM BACK ANYWAY" fearth spat
her wings popoed out in anger
"give .. it ... back , " the girl lunged at the shadow a fell through
"gasp eek " she sat up in the bed in cold schook
her wings siting idlely at her side , fearth looked at will and shighed heavily her head stilll hurt and now the moon was also lighting up
"Thanks " she mummbled and looked around . "Were are we?"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:29 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Will..........help"

"WIll! help please"

she reached out to Will and clasped his hand dartzs still coming closer.
"come my little half breed and make the blue moon rise agin" he chanted ovesly he couldn't see Will
"no and give me back my sith ,"she graled
"i will give them back when you come with me come to me ..."
"NOOOO AND YOU WILL GIVE THEM BACK ANYWAY" fearth spat
her wings popoed out in anger
"give .. it ... back , " the girl lunged at the shadow a fell through
"gasp eek " she sat up in the bed in cold schook
her wings siting idlely at her side , fearth looked at will and shighed heavily her head stilll hurt and now the moon was also lighting up
"Thanks " she mummbled and looked around . "Were are we?"

we are at King john's Cassle said will,but you herd in your mind that will also said i do not trust them and you will get you sith back soon ,your wellcome said you at the same he was thinking that other thing  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games