Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:32 am
Demon: "Lord Heegh wanted us to watch over you, and so we shall..."

Galantros actually shifted a little, and the smallest amount of his weight returned, though it hardly affected Black's ability to carry him... it just made her more aware that he was there.

GL: "What?! What happened? Where am I? What's... what's going on? Feel so weak."

The demons for their part were observing and inspecting everything with great interest. Sometimes, they almost seemed to leer at people in the group in such a manner that it almost made them feel dirty.

Demon 1: "The vampiress is beautifully wounded, isn't she? Her skull and mind are still exposed a little. Looks like the delicate work of one of our Mind Gatherers."

Demon 2: "The other looks like he's been in the sun too long. Look at how his flesh is burnt and blistered. So these are the ones that our Lord Heegh says have stood up against many demons? The mighty, how they have fallen..."

GL: "What are... Make them stop talking, please."

Even in his weakened state, Galantros was being made angered and upset by what the demons were saying about his friends. One of the demons grinned and seemed to sniff at Galantros.

Demon 3: "Oh lovely, you're still cursed from the little girl's bite from when I possessed her. I wonder if Lord Heegh will see fit to remove the curse of the weak from you. There's nothing we can do to remove it."

GL: "You? ...You're the one that possessed Black!? I'll..."

Demon 3: "Please, your threats are empty, half-breed sex demon. We won't hurt you now anyway, Lord Heegh commands it. Interesting though, you're half a sex demon, an incubus. Tell me half-breed, have you had your way with these ladies yet?"

Galantros, even in his weakened state, had enough strength to blush completely red.

GL: "Shut up. I'm not like that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:28 pm
Rosemary frowned slightly at what the demons were saying. She wasn't deaf...

"The mighty how they have fallen..."

She wasn't helpless. The one who possessed Black...now asking if GL had his way with the ladies.

BlackMN looked miserable as she squeezed GL's leg to comfort him. "Don't listen to them. I know you're not and that's what matters..."

That was it! Demon 1 found itself flying into Demon 2, the tow of them then collided into Demon 3 and into the wall surrounding Barton Town with 3 at the bottom of the mash pile.

Ma: "The mighty, how they have fallen. Wonderful job they are doing."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:24 pm
Daphne frowned and her eyes narrowed. She called in the tongue she knew her familiars would answer. Damn. A moment too late. The ravens circled but found nothing. "Follow them." She replied, lowly, her voice leaving no room for her usual niceties. The birds took off, no doubt gathering more of their kind. They formed into a large, almost bird shape.

Daphne turned to where Cian was lying Veni in a coffin, her mouth dropped. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She shrieked. Then, she realized she was still holding Rosemary. "Oh, I am sorry." She said quietly, "I didn't mean to shriek in your ear." She paled and hurried to set the hurt vampiress on the couch. "Can I heal you in any way?"

Cian turned to Daphne, "I am following my Hostess' orders, m'dear." He said calmly, "This will help him." He set the vampire in the coffin, feeling daphne's glare on the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:26 pm
There was a fourth demon, a sort of golem like creature made of stone that had remained silent for the most part. He watched as his brothers were sent tumbling a long way down

Demon 4: "Hmmph... Idiots."

GL: "Daphne... Might want to heal... Rosemary's brain. Still looks damaged. Probably good for now... that Veni is in a coffin. Nobody here can feed him well enough... Afraid he'd... he'd drain Black. Maybe once I'm better, or we find some blood, we can let him out."

Galantros gave a heavy sigh... he was so tired, even though he was slowly gaining back some strength he'd lost from being in that grenade blast, and then hooked up to that soul draining tower.

GL: "Black, you can set me down now if you want... Don't have to carry me, if you need your hands free. I just need some time to absorb... sunlight, ambient energy, and I'll be a little better after a while. Unless we can find some food or something around here maybe?"

At that moment, there was a sudden twinge of evil in the air, thick and heavy... it seemed to last a long moment, passing by like a dark breeze. It made GL shiver, his wings struggling to wrap around himself.

Demon 4: "That would be Lord Heegh unleashing his full fury. It is good that you are all an acceptable distance away from where He is."

Sephiroth, being closer, felt the presence much stronger, almost like a violation of self that made him feel cold and dirty.

- - - - -

Meanwhile, somewhere on the other end of Barton town, Jacob was stumbling about, feeling weakened and drained. He'd found the slug on the back of his neck, and pried it off... the process had been painful, and he had to be quick to kill the creature before it tried to reattach itself to him. This, coupled with what the vampires had been through had left him extremely exhausted. Not knowing where the soldiers he had been with had ended up, he decided to head out on his own. For some reason, he had a strong feeling they were somewhere in Barton town.

Jacob: Please, please let them be okay. Don't tell me I've failed another person to the Niearcim... Rosemary, are you out there somewhere? I never should have left for that meeting...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:21 pm
Rosemary groaned a little from the ringing in her ear, but it wasn't an angry one.

"I told him to put him in there. If he wakes up he wont be a danger to anyone while in there and if he isn't a threat he can ask to be let out... or have you forgotten that vampires could be dangerous creatures when you are very injured or very hungry. You lose your mind. It can happen to even old ones when they are bad off and I think he is bad off." BlackMN finished sealing Veni in the coffin by putting a silver cross on top.

Ma: "If Veni was to waken with his intelligence asleep he'd be even faster and stronger than he is with it in tact. He would in short be more deadly and go after the first thing he saw with a pulse being that little girl right there. Would you like to risk that happening?"

Dan: "He wouldn't immediately register the reaper as being a live source of blood in that state and choose the thing with that little throb on their neck first."

Ma: "Even if his body is healed, it doesn't mean his mind will be in tact when he wakes."

"He might be too injured for you to be able to heal him all the way... you just discovered your ability right?"

"There might be donuts or pastries inside the tea house."

Rosemary tried not to move much, especially her head, when she was helped onto the couch. When asked if there was anything that she wanted Daphne to heal, Rosemary lifted her fist and moved it up and down doing the sign for "yes" in ASL. She then pointed at her head. She wanted to be rid of the head injury: nothing else mattered, nothing else hurt as much, all else was a dull pain. This was worse than the throbbing pain any migraine she had that was caused by her telepath ability and it made her feel sick.

Jacob got the impression that Rosemary had just told him to shut up and that he was too loud and god her head hurt...then he suddenly had an urge for tea. Then he got an image from Rosemary's memory of the place they were at in southern Barton Town... she wasn't entirely sure of what it looked like now since she was blind. They were at an outdoor tea place with tables, chairs, umbrella's and a couch near the building.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:37 pm
Sephiroth moved to get away from the fight. No, not the fight, but something was building up that made him full of dread. Then he tripped as it came over him. A feeling as if dark spirit had walked through his body. The air was so heavy he couldn't breathe for a moment. Even that voice he heard had left him.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:07 pm
As Daphne's hands produced warmth on Rosemary's head, as she concentrated, she answered Black's question, "I am not one to stay in a coffin." Her voice was quiet, almost lonely due to the fact that she was not like others of her kind, embarrasement covering her features, "Pretty sad excuse for a creature of the night, huh?" She gave a dark, sad smile but continued healing Rosemary. It was taking a while but the skin and tissues were reforming.

Cian sighed. He knew from the start that Daphne wasn't going to be like the other vampires he created. He could see the change in her eyes right after he created her. He could see that she was not like the others. This is the attraction she held to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:55 pm
Having convinced Black to finally put him down, Galantros managed to find that the displays were still full of fresh muffins and other goodies. There were even a few deli sandwiches and salads in that were being kept fresh, seeing as how the building still had power. For the most part, the structure was mostly untouched. Stumbling behind the counter, GL helped himself to a few sandwiches and soon felt a bit better... able to walk without falling over himself and talk without having to pause to gather his strength.

After a bit more digging around, he found some juice and bottled water, figuring he could mostly share that with Black since they were in the company of vampires for the most part.

GL: "I don't feel so weak anymore. Still not up to running any marathons, but better."

A while passed, and the demons had come back, obviously disgruntled and annoyed, but not about to do anything to the people that had attacked them. They mostly muttered amongst themselves about how lucky the people were that Lord Heegh had demanded their protection. After a time, a thought came to Galantros, and once Rosemary had been healed enough that she could talk once again without a major migraine, he asked her a question.

GL: "Rosemary? ...How much blood would Veni need to recover without losing it? I'm still cursed, but maybe... I can 'plug' myself into one of those electrical sockets, and drip some of my blood into a glass for him or something."

Before she or anyone else could answer that question, Jacob stumbled in through the front door, looking worse for wear. There was some relief at seeing Rosemary relatively alright, but upon not seeing Veni, concerns still ran through his mind.

Jacob: "Where's Veni?"

GL: "He's in the coffin, he was badly wounded and burnt. They put him in there cause he's going to want blood badly when he wakes up. Problem is, none of us can really give him any... How did you get back here?"

Jacob: "Once somebody told me that something was wrong and that my help was needed, I used my magic to force open a small temporary hole for some elite soldiers and I. I can feed Veni so he won't go berserk upon waking... You're cursed, Galantros, I can see it plain as day around you. So is she (he gestured towards Daphne). I can take care of them once the more immediate things are handled."

"But first.... why are there hell demons here that aren't attacking you? I can sense they're not converted..."

GL: "Maybe you should have a sandwich or something, Jacob. You look like crap. I'm not sure why they're here either... Black, you were carrying me when I woke up. Can you explain?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:51 pm
BlackMN shrugged. "You're healing Rosemary while she's too weak to heal herself quickly... that is unusual since you're not from their line. You're different, but I go by what I know from them." She would have locked Daphne in one if she was seriously injured and unconscious... all she would have to do is ask to be let out in a sane sounding voice.

"The coffin was just the easiest thing to contain him in. It matters not if it is a box or closet... it just needed to be something we could seal him inside in such a way that he couldn't get out. Besides the dirt in there should help him too."

Rosemary eventually smiled slightly with relief as she began to feel better. The head was one of the problem areas when it came to healing by herself.

After being asked to explain what was going on BlackMN said, "I would rather not."

Ma: "What I gather from what those demons said is that Heegh told them to guard all of you." He looked at Dan. "No doubt he'll be back for his demons. I doubt Master Veni would appreciate it if I let Dan meet Heegh, so in hopes of avoiding him Dan is going to leave and hide back home. Isn't that right Dan?"

Dan frowned at Ma Jianshen. "You're supposed to be watching me."

Ma seemed to be torn between two duties and it showed on his face...

"Go back home and watch Dan. Take her with you." She pointed at BlackMN. She looked at GL and Daphne debating of telling them to try to hide and her face seemed to have that question on it. To Ma still, "Maybe you could hopefully at least get someone away from this insane asylum."

If you're needed I can call you.

"If he is going to wake up that way, he'd ignore the cup and go directly for the source Galantros. He also might not be able to hold a glass without breaking it... nor do I picture myself being strong enough to hold him down at the moment and I'm not sure if Cian, Ma, and myself would be strong enough to hold down a crazed vampire either together. Unfortunately we lack the power to keep him somewhat calm. His mistress would, but she is believed to be dead."

"As for you..M..grr...Jacob," She was struggling not to call him 'Master,' "your blood is absolutely worthless to either of us right now. You need to eat and recover more." He's so weak right now his body would probably try to take back what it has lost. Besides it's a wonder his body isn't using Veni as a source to help his own tired body recover. She thought to herself looking at the coffin... He isn't is he? She wouldn't be able to tell easily.

Ma then all sneaky ninja like tried to sneak away and head back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:30 pm
Daphne's breath became labored as the skin sealed on Rosemary's head. This was tougher to heal than the other wounds from before. The head was always a trouble spot. It took a lot of her energy to accomplish this. She sat--though she more of slumped-- in an armchair. At Rosemary's question, Daph's head tilted. Rosemary was...befriending her. She opened her eyes, "But...I want to help." She responded, "What if someone gets hurt again?" She turned her head to the mysterious jacob, she blinked and realized he was talking of her "Thank you," She whispered.

Cian took the position to explain what happened. His deep voice explained the captures, the curses, and how Heegh saved them all.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:22 am
GL: "I'll see you later Black... take care of yourself!"

Jacob: "Food sounds like a good idea. I'm famished now. I was ambushed once I arrived here, didn't even see what did it. And while I eat, I'll take a look at what's affecting Galantros..."

GL: "It's some sort of weakness curse. It's like I can't recover all my strength, only to a certain point."

While the necromancer drank juice and munched on a rather large sandwich (almost as if he were eating for two... or more), he traced symbols in the air in front of the reaper-demon. Soft, faint trails of blue energy followed his finger. He 'hmmed' a moment, then nodded.

Jacob: "Get ready, Galantros. You're going to feel a strange tugging sensation, and you'll be disoriented for a short while... but you should be back to normal afterwards."

Jacob traced a circle within a circle on GL's chest, then grasped at something in the air at it's center. He muttered as he pulled something, and a glowing black sphere oozed out of the reaper's chest, and into Jacob's hand. The necromancer spoke a few quiet arcane words, running his other hand over it as the black sphere shifted color to a transparent frosted glass sort of material, then shattered, becoming bits of glimmering dust that faded into the air. GL almost fell backwards from where he was sitting, holding his head, his wings fluttering a little. Soon though, he found that he was gaining back his strength at last, and it wouldn't be long before he was as fit as he usually was.

Demon 3: "So much for my fun little curse..."

As Cian explained everything, Jacob seemed to stare at him intently, in a manner that made it feel like he was searching Cian's very soul. Whether the vampire knew it or not, he was studying the normally invisible energies of the curse that Cian had placed on both himself and Daphne that connected them. He could tell that Cian was the caster, and he wondered what sort of person would cast such a spell... a possessive one, most likely. He didn't know Daphne very well, but of the few times he'd seen her around THoR she seemed like a nice person, ever since Galantros helped her that one fateful day when she stumbled into the building starving to death and the reaper offered his blood to her to feed her.

Jacob: "The Niearcim... Again trying to conquer this realm. And you having to make a deal with the Devil himself... So he removed the possessed spirits, and placed them in some of these demons? I didn't sense that he had done anything else, but I want to check Black later just to be safe."

He gave a nasty glare in particular to the third demon that had been responsible for cursing GL and possessing Black. The demon sneered back, until Jacob spoke strange words, and a bright green flame appeared in his hand. The creature actually stumbled back, along with the others.

Jacob: "Yes, you know what this flame represents. You've seen the Niearcim use it on your kind before, haven't you? You know, that you would be under my total control if I finished this spell, my absolute slaves, your minds trapped and forced to watch while your bodies obey. And what you've done to my friends... I would not have servitude in mind, but only your most painful torment. Do not DARE to threaten them again!"

Jacob extinguished the flame, and the demons only seemed to relax slightly. He then turned his attention to Rosemary and the coffin.

Jacob: "I feel much stronger now, Rosemary. I'm going to feed Veni now, so he'll have some blood in his system. Daphne, after this I'll take a look at you."

With his always fresh wounds and constantly smelling like blood, it was practically a guarantee that Veni would go for Jacob the instant he opened the coffin. Still, he made sure Galantros was far away before he lifted up the lid. He took a brief second to glance at Veni... the vampire was so severely burnt, he almost didn't recognize him. Guilt flooded him again, as he bent over him.

Jacob: "Veni, feed off me.... AHH!"

The very split second he finished his sentence, the vampire awoke and latched onto the nearest open wound on Jacob's body, in this case the front of his throat where his flesh and muscle was exposed. Jacob grunted and grimaced at the sudden pain as Veni was rewarded with a gush of hot blood to feed off of.

Galantros just shuddered a little at the pain the necromancer seemed to suddenly be in, and the vicious way Veni had suddenly just striked, moving so fast he didn't even see a blur. The demons just snickered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:23 pm
"Thank you." Rosemary rubbed the nack of her head where it had been injured. It was still sore a little, but it was finally healed. "So Satan helped them, but he didn't ask for anything in return?" She looked at Cian who nodded. "That is unusual isn't it?"

What's more unusual is that I think Heegh actually went out of his way to protect BlackMN... She thought. After seeing Jacob threaten those demons she then began to think of how scary Jacob could be if he wanted to be. The description of what that spell could do reminded her of something that had happened to her recently: moving without any real control.

She blinked at him a little when he said he was going to feed Veni. "Are you sure you want to..."

Veni displayed how fast he could move and why Rosemary wouldn't easily be able to hold him: he moved too fast.

Chomp. "Whatever..."

It did hurt since Veni wasn't doing anything to make this little feeding feel nice. Veni moved in closer to Jacob to pin him down and make sure there was no way this injured man was going to get away.

She looked at Daphne, "Don't worry. Jacob can't die from loss of blood."

His eyes shot up at the snickering demons and then at everyone else. They weren't going to steal his prey away from him. The vampire picked up Jacob and stood up preparing to dash out of the building with his mouse to some isolated place that he could dine in peace.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm
It was as if Rosemary read her mind...wait...did she? Daph shook her head. She'd been staring transfixed at the violent scene in front of her eyes. Daphne let out a small giggle before she could help herself. She wanted to pet Veni. As if moving on its own accord, her hand went to stroke Veni's head, as if he was as his familiar, the cat. Before her hand reached the tip of his head, much less a strand of hair, the vampire turned around and let out a hiss. Surprised, Daphne's hand retreated in a blur back to her side. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Cian roll his eyes and shook his head. Daph pouted like a child that was denied a treat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:15 am
Jacob gasped and choked for a moment... with Veni at his throat the way he was, the necromancer couldn't speak, only gag and make gurgling sounds as his blood spilled.

Jacob: Grrkk.... Veni... calm down! I'm not going anywhere, take what you need. Just take it easy, we're mostly friends here.

While Veni fed, GL tried to find interest in other things besides the display of blood before him... in the chairs, the food display, his shoes. He then thought of how banged up Rosemary had been. Sure, she had been healed, but doesn't that still take energy?

GL: "Uh, Rosemary? Do you need any blood?"

Jacob: I was going to feed her next after eating to recover... Though maybe it's better he offers, since he's recovered all his strength back.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:04 am
(Note: I believe that only Rosemary's head was healed.)

Jacob's thoughts calmed Veni down as fast as a tranquilizer dart would. He loosened his grip he had on Jacob's neck and eventually removed his teeth from his flesh altogether. Then he moved from a less holding down position to a more relaxed embrace for a long kiss and hug.

Rosemary stared intensely at what was happening. She didn't even seem to be able to look away when she spoke to Galantros. "It isn't a good idea to bleed in front of him right now."

Jacob was almost drained before Veni let him go. The now fed, but still charred vampire went to the most familiar person to him and curled up in her lap and purred like a cat who just enjoyed some cream and took it easy.

Rosemary put Daphne's hand on a spot that she knew wasn't burnt and sore on Veni so she could have the treat she was denied earlier. He soon fell asleep that way. Jacob's lucky that he told him to take what he needed otherwise Veni probably would have drained him dry, she thought to herself.

Veni hadn't healed much, but at the same time somehow looked better. Rosemary then carried him and placed him back in the 'bed' he was in earlier.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games