Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:53 pm
She told him through her mind. I can read your thoughts, Dlalgren, this isn't the military so get over it..... Ayu sighed and feel asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:01 pm
"I guess your right. I do miss being with my comrades though. But sadly none of them made it through Kyral, the city of fire." Dhalgren added darkly. "If they did, I wouldn't be here." Dhalgren looked at the floor. Images of the battle flashed through his mind, of people around him burning, and some dying just becuase the air was so hot it scorched their lungs. Who knew the whole assault was a trap? Only me and Tashiv made it from my legion, and even Tashiv died... Dhalgren thought. He snapped back to reality. "Your just going to have to reach a decision with him yourself then."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Yeah ok......If he is killed by insanity it's not my fault....Ayu laughed and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:32 pm
"Hmm? What's so funny?" Dhlagren asked, while absently scratching his fur.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:43 pm
Nevermind.................Ayu falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:29 pm
Takeshi steps out from the shadows behind Dhalgren. "The next time you plan to sneak up on me," he says, "I recommend being quieter about it. And she shouldn't try to prove her point by quoting thoughts, even thoughts that are old proverbs among my people." The assassin motions in the general direction of Ayu's room.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:00 pm
Ayu sighs in her sleep. She thinks about her almost getting killed just because of her power to read minds. She growled and then turned over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:41 pm
Dhalgren trotted out of the room, tail twitching from side to side. He padded through the common room, and went outside, where he sat next to one side of the in, and breathed in the cool morning air. He laid down, and rested his head on his paws. "Oh what am I to do?" he thought aloud.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Ayu got up and walked outside. She sat by him and smiled. "Don't worry you'll think of something...." Ayu scratched Dhalgren behind the ears and sighed. "I gues I was over reacting....sorry..I THINK I can handle him.."
Ayu smiled and laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:09 pm
Dhalgren contemeplated the situation for a while. "You know what I hate? Is that everybody depends on me for too much these days. Sure I have a way to solve the problem, but I shouldn't have to though. And know what else also pisses me off? Burrs. They never get out of your fur. I swear the whole point of the burr is to torture animals with fur."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Ayu laughs. "Dhalgren....your something else....I swear...I'll just take my problems and go..besides that...I will still piss off Takeshi with the mind reading..." Ayu smiles and pets Dhalgren's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:29 pm
"See. I have just solved the problem, by not solving the problem. Isn't it great? I sorta subliminally made you deal with it yourself. Now that's a sign of a great leader." Dhalgren replied. "All should hail me."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:15 am
"No...I just hate putting pressure on people. I like torturing people through mind control..but besides that i can't put pressure on people if it's my fault."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:55 pm
Dhalgren stood up, and shook his fur out. "Can you do magic? Becase if you can, can you summon up some chocolate? Chocolate helps me think."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:15 am
Ayu held her hand out and a choclate bar appeared. She set it right infront of Dhalgren. Ayu sighed. "We wouldn't be like this but it's my fault for reading his mind...but I mean...I always read minds....even in my sleep.!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games