Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:45 pm
Xixi pulled away and looked down at herself. She was dry! Amazing! Xixi jumped into His arms and laughed a little "haha thanks!" Suddenly she relized what she was doing and felt emberassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:49 pm
"I do believe this is the biggest hug I've gotten in a while. Don't be embarassed." Strike smiles at her as he brushes her hair out of her face. "There you are, remember what I said about hiding those pretty eyes of yours." Strike leans in close to her. "You should never conceal such beauty..." Strike waits there, close to her for a moment to see what would happen next. I don't know if I should rush into this or not, but what the hell, I say go for it!!! Maria told you to go for it too, so why not? Strike leaned in closer and kissed her.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:53 pm
Xixi's eyes widened. She blushed prefusely. though, in her mind all she could think about is the feeling. She closed her eyes and embraced the kiss. Xixi wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:58 pm
Strike held on to that moment as long as he could, and their lips parted ways. "Xixi, I know I shouldn't rush into things, but I am afraid I'm falling in love with you..." Strike spoke to her as softly as he could. He leaned in close to her ear and asked her a question. He whispered to her. "Do you love me?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:10 pm
Xixi's eyes widened. She could feel her heart breat hard inside her chest. Her face burn and her head spin. She swallowed before answereing. "Yes...yes i do" She whispered as she rested her head on his chest.

Zack layed down and sighed deeply. What's with xixi and Strike...why did he...i cant believe this!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:16 pm
Strike smiled as she said it. Strike whispered back. "I love you too. I promise to protect you from anything, no matter what..." Strike held her tightly. He walked over to her couch and sat down. Xixi layed there on him, he held onto her never wanted the moment to end. I know now, I have finally realized it... Strike put his hand on the side of her head to cradle her close to him. They sat there like that all night. Xixi started to look sleepy, so Strike spread his wings and wrapped them around the both of them. "Sleep well my angel.." Strike smiled as he whispered that into her ear.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Xixi slept soundly in his arms. She dreamt of them being together. Her heart never once stopping its fast paste.

Zack sat up and clentched his fist. That moron...he cant just go dating like that...sheesh...some brother i have!Zack got off the bed and walked to the balcony doors and watched the rain fall on the glass. Strike...you dont know what your getting yourself into...Zack stuffed his hands into his pockets. You better not be in love with her...or your dead meat...He thought as he stood there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:27 pm
Strike slept soundly through the night right there with her. It was the best sleep he had in a long time. The morning came, they still layed there together. Strike had one dream through the whole night. Him and Xixi living in the mountain in the spring when it was nice and working in the restaurant during the winter. "Xixi, its morning, I should get back to Zack, he is probably worried about me." Strike woke her gently, trying not to disturb her to quickly. She came too slowly and looked up at him. "You need to go tend to the restaurant, I need to get home. I'll come back, I promise..." Strike waited for her reply.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:30 pm
Xixi watched him leave and layed back down on the couch using her arm as a pillow. "come back...please...soon." She whispered once he was gone. She didnt have to tend to the resteraunt today. Her brother would be in charge.

Zack hadnt slept that night he sat on his bed sighing and pondering. Hes a dead man for sure...he doesnt know what hes got himself in for now. Zack thought as he clentched his fist.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:33 pm
Strike arrives back at Zacks house and sees him on the balcony as always. "So brother, whats the scope today? You sure do like that balcony don't you?" Strike chuckled a bit as he hovered before him.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:37 pm
Zack slapped him in the side of the face. "YOU BETTER TELL ME YOUR NOT IN LOVE WITH XIXI!!" Zack stretched his wings out making himself look bigger.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:41 pm
Strike punched him in the face. "And what of it?! I AM!!! Don't get all big and bad with me Zack. You started this game. You told me to flirt with her, and I did, and now I like her. And she likes me. She told me she loved me, I told her I loved her. She is so like Maria... Why do you care?!" Strike looked at Zack with anger in his eyes. "I never thought I would have love again, and your not happy for me again?! Why, why brother? Tell me why!!!" Strike flies in and lands on top of Zack. "Why, why, why?!?!"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:44 pm
Zack tried to push him off but with the lack of sleep he was getting and that blow to the face he could barely move. Finally he shot a fireball at his chest and back up. "Your in for it now...STRIKE! You dont know who her father is do you! Hes the devil! NO! WORSE!. Strike...have you ever wondered why she keeps herself hidden...ever?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:50 pm
Strike backs off, burned enough to reveal the scar. It begins to glow once again. "Do you think I care?! I love her anyway! So what if she is a demon, she is the kindest demon I've ever met. We held each other, we kissed!! I don't care, I love her!!!!" Strike flew backwards. "If you knew, why did you hide it from me before? Why brother, if you knew something like this could happen? Why, its always why with you. I can't understand you at all." Strike flew back, tears in his eyes. "Why brother, why....."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:55 pm
Zack reached out for strike and almost fell over the edge of the railing of the balcony. "Strike wait no! I..." He stopped and watched him leave. His eyes were teary and wide. He looked down and his arm dropped to his side. "I didnt think...you were going to ...fall in love...it was ...just a distraction for my plan...i...NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD FALL IN LOVE THATS WHY I DIDNT TELL YOU!!" Zack fell to his knees and held his stomach. He felt sick and finally returned to his bed stumbeling.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games