Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 pm
_Demon_Korais_
Lilly giggled some ignoreing hot steaks question. she kneeled some and smiled at Ryo.
"ooo...Who's this..i don't know his name....c'mon c'mon tell me who is he." Said the pixie. she floated around Ryo's head.
Lilly's eyes grew bigger for a second then sighed knowing she cant hide her much longer the ways that pixie is. "Ask him yourself...he can hear you...hence the hearing.."

"Hm....who's this?" Ryo asked Lilly. He then stared at the fairy and sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:45 pm
Mumbles at remarks. "Why did I say that?" she asked herself  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Mia shrugged and as soon as she closed her eyes she fell asleep. Once again she was having a dream. And she noticed that when she gets closer to the GAME building, her dreams get more accurate as to what happens in the building.

This time, she had a dream about the mutations in the building. All of it was too much to bare. It was all so...harsh for her. After a while her dream had ended and she was asleep again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:50 pm
She remembered what was in the Game building. THe doctors and the needles...expirements and everything. She shuddered at the thought.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Tiger looks at the night sky thinking about what she just got out of. So glad she came, If I had'nt gotten out. Who knows what could have happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:04 pm
She heard everyone's thoughts. I love groups like these she thought.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:43 am
Mia turned about in her sleep. She couldn't stop thinking and dreaming about what lied before her and these other people. The seemingly endless corridors, the struggling experiments tied to stretchers. The experiment rooms were eveywhere and there were hundreds of scientists roaming the halls. Mia just couldn't take it anymore. She hated all these images in her mind.

Mia shot up out of her sleep and glanced around her. Everyone was here still. And Mia couldn't exactly see the sky from where she was sitting so she didn't know whether it was still nighttime or morning. Mia sighed.

"I guess I can't exactly sleep either."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:40 am
So many thought to feed on ohh....

"Mia u ok," she asked even though she knew what she was dreaming about.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:17 pm
Tiger feels a strange feeling in the back of her head. Thats weird. She thinks as she rubs her eyes and attempts to stiffle a yawn.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:28 pm
She stopped reading their minds because ty was rubbing hers.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:37 pm
Ty frowns as the feeling goes away. hm... Tiger stretches her shoulders and rolls onto her belly letting her legs and gloved arm hang off the branch.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:43 pm
She thought 'bout her family but just could remember their faces.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:05 am
Mia lied down again and looked up at the sky.

What's the GAME building going to be like. I want to know...but...something doesn't want me to know...But... I have to know, I have to recover ALL my memories...even the most saddest ones.

Mia sat up and turned to look at the building before her. "So, are we going to go in there when the sun comes up? Or did you guys just set out to find it to make sure it exists?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:33 am
"I've know it exsits whole time," Ayu said  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:49 pm
"Hmm, really? So you just wanted to come here then...? But what do you intend to do now?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games