Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
"Why Not" post your favorite delicious foods here!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give Me The Nachos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:22 am
The Pocky-Lover Has Entered!

Thats hard. I'd have to choose from calamari or creme bruele`

And She Wants Pocky NOW!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 pm
Spaghetti. I LOVE spaghetti!

And waffles and stuff. 3nodding  

Alizarin Sol

Phishu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 am
Mmmm, food. I love being fourteen--haven't been over 100 lbs in my life. ;D

I love pastas. A lot. Spaghettis in meat sauce, shrimp scampi, a classic fettucini alfredo, sausage rigatonis with cheeses whose names I can't pronounce, gnocchi in that one sort of green sauce with the name I can't recall at this exact point in time... All with some fresh, warm garlic bread--no, you know what? I just love Italian food in general! Minestrone soup, gelato--WOW, I love gelato!--pizza... Pizzas are fun. There's so much you can do with them. I love a heavy vegetable, just with no mushrooms.
My Favorite Italian Food Joint: I haven't decided that yet. Maybe when I get to Italy one of these days... xD

Um... Well, I'm part Asian--Korean, and I love oriental foods as well. Chinese and Korean are probably my favorites... Followed directly by Arabic and Japanese. Curries, noodles, sushi, kimchi, rice, that one really expensive fern that starts with a "K", egg rolls, won tons, flat breads, beef rolls, hummus... Oh, that sounds so good! Rice cake soup is like, one of my favorite things ever! Throw in some egg and seawood...yummmmm. Sometimes, with the oriental side of the family, I have no idea what I'm eating, but it typically rocks.
My Favorite Oriental Food Place: I'm not a family person. But my uncle's wife--who is so not oriental; it's the uncle who is--knows how to do Korean food.

I don't really like Mexican food...at least not the authentic stuff. xD Taco Bell I'd go for anytime, but even chain restaurants like Azteca make me ill. Too much cheese.... x__x
My Favorite Mexican Food Place: Taco Bell/Taco del Mar/Banditos

Breakfast rocks! I usually sleep through it but at a restaurant, I'm an awesome orderder. I have a thing for toast. Toast is just fantastic to me. Wheat bread with blackberry jam...holy hell, that's good. Simple and good. To be a little more fancy, I also like omelettes. Mostly prefer them vegetable-only with no mushrooms but sometimes a little bacon is too good to pass up. Buttermilk pancakes and belgian waffles with Lite syrups and berries... Biscuits! I adore biscuits! Quiche...I've never had quiche. Looks good, though. Country fried steak I ADORE. So good!
The Best Pancakes I've Ever Had: The Pyramid Cafe at the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas. GODLY. They're buttermilk for one thing, but there's something...something...amazing.
The Best Country Fried Steak I've Ever Had: Claim Jumper! It's chain and it rocks. It's got sort of a robust taste...ask for extra gravy, though, because they skimp on that. Oh, and did I mention it's huge? A full portion includes two steaks!!

Seafood. Yum, seafood. Fish is good, although I haven't had very many sorts. Gotta be fresh. I used to live near Seattle and you could get the best fish from the throwers at Pike Place. I like salmon, halibut, ahi, mahi mahi, hammour, trout's okay, uh... S'all I got. ^_^;; Shrimp is pretty tasty though I'm not an enormous fan. Crab...lobster...eh. They're alright. Clam chowder is delish, especially in a sourdough bowl. ^_^
The Best Fish I've Ever Had: You'll pay more than you ever have yet for fish. In Abu Dhabi (World's wealthiest city.) at the Emirates Palace (World's most expensive hotel. Constructed with real, massive blocks of gold.) there is a restaurant... I'm pretty sure it's the Anar--traditional Lebanese cuisine (Yes. We're ignoring their seafood restaurant. I ran out of money.) The hammour. I forget what they did to it--grilled or smoked or whatever. But it was godly.

I can also go for a burger anytime. biggrin Red Robin is a chain classic--seriously, they're chain for a reason. Their Barbecue Whiskey River is awesome, for one. I'm suddenly desperate to try their original RR! Egg on burger? Wow. Hey, I'm going out tomorrow...mmm, I know where I'm going for lunch! =D
Oh, other burger joints. xD Um... Cheeseburger in Paradise. I don't remember if the food is good--only been to one once (The original on Maui. Yeah, babe. ;D) but the uniform rocked. Their slogan, "Shut up and eat your cheeseburger." Burger King is good for Fast Food, I guess...whimpy patties really, but the rest if top-notch. Carl's Jr. kicks fast food burger a**. Hell yes. I really want to try some wild game burgers--particularly ostrich and buffalo. I'm going to New York in a couple weeks--maybe there?

My Favorite Burger Joint: I've never been to a real legendary burger place... Red Robin? XDD

I think this post is long enough. xD I could go on--my love for soups and fancy salads, expensive cakes (I'm talking Emirates Palace expensive--there's gold ON the cake. As in, you eat it! I felt fan-cy. Then His Excellency Ambassador Hammad stopped by...had a fork in my mouth...felt like a dolt.) But I think I've made my point clear...I've had some good food in some cool places and they are all favorites. =3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Strawberries!!! twisted  

stoneageman

Greedy Consumer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

stoneageman

Greedy Consumer

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 pm
cantalope rulez!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Piroshkis.
Fo' Sho'.

your castles are falling

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ravyn_chibislayer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 am
CALIFORNIA ROLLS!!! heart Oh, and anything italian, or mexican(except for frijoles) and of course TEMPURA SHRIMP heart ! And Tempura ice-cream. My mouth waters at the thought of it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:46 pm
chinese,broccli,anything to do with candy,my moms roast chicken and my moms shake and bake chicken.
My mouth waters just thinking about it.  

Ravyn_chibislayer

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 am
I. Love. Curry.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Fettuccine Alfredo, beef stroganoff, pollo en mole, pancakes, chicken delight...my, how the list goes on!

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

vgamer164

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:40 am
Mile-high pie!
It's pumpkin pie in a chocolate grahm cracker crust, topped with carmel whipped cream with sprinkles of chocolate on top.

DELISHOUS!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 pm
ANYTHING NOODLE
ANYTHING CHOCOLATE
CHEESECAKE
BUBBLE GUM
EGG SOUP
and.......
BACON!!!  

Xx_iLoveChocolatez_xX

magicalpurplepanda

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:27 pm
MY FAV FOOD IS BLOODY COOKIES!! OR ANY BLOODY FOOD THAT IS ALSO YUMMY!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Sushi, ramen(my cat loves it), cookies, shrimp, cake and anything that tastes good. blaugh  

Ravyn_chibislayer

Shiana_snow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 am
sushi, sashimi, lobster, steak, alot of thngs omg death by chocolate cake xD eek  
"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games