Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:53 pm
Tiger wipes back tears from choking on the crumbs. "Okay." She manages to cough out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:59 pm
"Careful, Ty" she finally was able to say once she stopped laughing.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:17 pm
Tiger does the "give me a minute" sign with her hand then points her pinkie towards her open mouth sending a light spray of ice into her mouth, giving her a cool drink. She rubs her eyes again and rubs her throat a little. "Ya. No more of that."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 pm
She laughs.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Tiger smiles and takes another bite of her sandwich, making sure it was considerably smaller and spritzes her mouth again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:38 pm
Ayu climbed back up the tree and sat there.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:56 pm
"As you already know, I am from Ruby village," Marcus says darkly after awhile. "But we must think of better things, so we don't become burdened by our thoughts. Also, a sandwich would be nice, since you offered."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:58 am
Ayu coughed and laughed at the same time.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:00 am
Mia smiled and handed Marcus a sandwich. Mia had just finished her sandwich so she lied down. She stared at the sky for a moment and then snapped to sit up.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" Mia brought her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "I forgot...them, I can't believe I forgot them." Mia started to cry as she tried to hide her face behind her legs.

Oh my GOSH!!!!How could I have forgotten about them! What....could've happened? I left them there. What happened to them....but...perhaps...they just took them as prisoners...and...took them back... TO DREDAROS!!!!Maybe I can still save the-....but what if those scoundrels....killed them already...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:34 am
Ayu laughs for some odd reason.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:37 am
Tiger looks confused then walks to Mia, using her body to block her from the other's sight. "Whats wrong?" Ty says softly trying to comfort her. She looks at her face trying to make eye contact so Mia could talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:08 pm
Marcus suddenly remembers the destruction he had seen while walking through Etheros. "The best way to sum up what's wrong would be to say that she, more than any of you, knows how I feel to have Ruby village destroyed," the mage says quietly, and not without compassion.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:38 pm
"Hey my laughing has nothing to do with it!," she yelled and fell out of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:58 pm
Tiger stiffens at Marcus' comment then winces at Ayu's fall. "Mia?" Ty hesitantly puts her ungloved hand on Mia's head.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:07 pm
"I just stay on the ground," she said sitting at the bottom of the tree.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games