Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:34 am
Ignoring the minor scratches on his arms oak looks deathly concerned. "Tassa we, were joined now. you, me, Mytil. We are trine. You were drifting. Not yourself, traped in your fear and saddnes. I kept you from harming yourself or others in that state. Are you back with us now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:21 pm
"he's right. we are joined just three of us are more powerfull now than ordinary. Oak as the embodiment of the trine will be stronger and faster, and you or me will have healing abilities..depends on which of us is the soul though."
she hugged Tassa and cried.
"I'm sorry I dragged you into this Tassa. but it was the only way to kill them."

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:24 pm
Tassa eyed Oak carefully, her golden eyes staying warry and untrustworthy. She was always careful, at times aggresive, but careful. "A trine..." She shook her head. "That's... Mityl why? A trine can be illegal! I'm not a fey Mityl you could have killed me!" She bit her lip. She had other reasons for not wanting to be in a trine, her own dangerous secrets.

"Now what?" She replied, she could feel the connection with them strong. She looked around the forest carefully taking her surroundings in. "Where are Sha and Keely?" She asked calmly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:32 pm
"they weren't there when we woke up...they might have gone ahead."
she patted Tassa's shoulder.
"I believe against a werewolf trine we were in the right to kill them. this is war afterall"

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:23 pm
At that Oak asks rather seriously "Whats war? I get a horrible feeling when you say it in the pit of my stomach."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:37 pm
"war is when to sets of people get to fighting over something and start killing the other sides people. it's just very horrible and very mean but nobody gets along after awhile until the war is over for a long time."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:52 pm
"All right, I can understand that kind of thing....now..." Oak looks a Mytil thinking of when he first met her how she was attacked the way she was...and how it made him feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:58 pm
"of all the most useless things I've ever encountered war is the only one of them that causes more strife than anything and only hurts both sides until one gives us or is wiped out..in other words. it's on the top of the list.."
Mityl snuggled into Oak's arms remembering how he had defended her when they first met. she pressed her face into the crook of his neck, just breatheing in his scent.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:04 pm
Oak scoops her off her feet cradleing her in his arms and kisses her on the forhead. "I agree....but, but I... *Pauses a long time* ...would go to war for you Mytil. I don't think I could stop myself. If anything threatened or harmed you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:09 pm
she fondly stroked Oak's cheek.
"you're so sweet Love."
she snuggled close to him and sighed happily.
"if anyone tried to hurt you I'd kill them without a second thought. you are too nice of a person to see you fall at the hands of someone jaded."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:16 pm
"Their are beings made of jade here?" Oak asks shocked. (Hes never heard the word jaded before but he has heard of the stone jade.)
"Do they attack more regularly? Are they worse than the wolfs. I cant beleive their is another thing i must worry will hurt you...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:24 pm
Not wanting to intrupt or be in the way, Tassa ran off to find the others. She knew the other two would find her easily, the connection was strong, and all she'd have to do would be to call them in her mind. Focusing her energy on her scent, she picked up the trail and followed it. Right into her rooms!

She stood up and quietly closed the door behind her. Seeing Keely on the bed like that made her snarl, Is she dead? Was it my fault? What happened? Thoughts ran through her head and she quietly made her way over to the bedside as she looked at her friend. Hyper and ditzy none the less, but a friend all the same. "What happened to you..." She asked the unconscious Keely quietly. Looking at Sha she asked the same question in her eyes without saying anything.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:32 pm
"no my love there are not beings made of jade here. jaded means they've seen too many of life's sorrows and have begun to lose their conscience."
she nuzzled his cheek sweetly, realizing just how innocent he was.
"Tassa seems worried. we should find her and ask what's wrong.."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:46 pm
Thinking on Mytils answer and feeling a bit nieve he blushes a bit and replys "I hope i never become like that. Your right though we should find tassa her...shes troubled..doubting herself, you can feel it too."
he offers Mytil a ride on his shoulder bending down and extending his arm.
smiling just a bit his new light streak of hair falling over his face.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:54 pm
Mityl climbed up onto his shoulder and held fast.
"I'll point you in her direction from up her ok?"
she smiled and kissed his cheek

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games