Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:24 pm
"no i have no clue what happened to him."*i step on the gas as my car screechs out of the parking lot.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:52 am
Jacklyn handed Jim to Zek as she made her way out of the car and walked up to the hospital doors. "I wonder what could've happened"  

ATinyFox

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:41 am
(Hmmm.....I do wonder what happened to me....Oh yeah I was there.lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:51 pm
*gets out of the car holding Jim and i lock my car then walk through the doors and yell.*" docter."  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:42 pm
(Cockadoodle doo my rooster will kill you. Gosh I can goof off til my character is healed. which will be in a few more posts I presume.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:10 pm
Sola followed Zek inside the hospital still every afraid of what happened to her.  

Solar Asera

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:56 am
*doctor till me to take him to a room and i do so then lay him on the bed and go back outside and sit in between the girls.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:05 pm
Jim starts to wake up. "Uh ah aaaahhhh." The pain was intense and it caused him to fall backwards. "What happened to me?"  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:01 pm
*The docters tell jim it looks like he got hit really hard then his friends took him to the hospital.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:27 pm
"O-oh where are they? I need to thank them."

The doctor smiles and says. "You can see them later. You will be ok in a few hours. We just need a bag of ice to put on your head to stop the swelling and check for any broken bones."

Moments later the doctor returned holding some x-rays."You are perfectly fine and will be leaving today free of charge. You are incedibly lucky that what ever happened to you did not cause serious damage. We sent a police report and they would like to see you in a couple of days for some information."

"Thanks Doc." Jim replies.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:48 pm
*waits holding the girls hands gently but tightly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:22 pm
Entare walks around the dorm sensing some strange emotions of fear coming from one of the people.  

entaran helionis

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:21 pm
Jacklyn pulled out her sketchbook and doodled a little, though she was very worried about Jim, she didn't want to make a big fuss over something. She knew he was gona be alright eventually  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:36 pm
A few hours later the doctor came back in. "Ok Jim you are free to go. We have supplied you a free 2006 modeled car because of your hardships."

Jim was over excited and ran out of the room. "Come on guys!" He yelled to the two sitting outside his room. He hopped into his car and drove back to the school.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:39 pm
Jacklyn blinked a couple times..." Um..." She looked at Zek. "Why'd that give him a car?" She blinked more, placing her sketchbook back into her bag  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff