Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:06 am
"Thats easy.The hall of doors."Nektao said pulling out a stone with a spiral pattern on it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:19 am
"As long as no one gets in the way of my work. Especially you Nektaro" Effigy had never worked in groups before, and she never wanted to. But this was the only way to protect Kei from all the stupid kings that she despised. While everyone was around Nektaro examining the rock he just pulled out, Effigy reached into her cloak and pulled out a scroll. It wasn't her scroll full of names, dates and times. It was a scroll that she had used to find Tarna. She reached into her cloak again and pulled out a feathered pen and ink. She wrote down the king's name slowly. She looked at it carefully and the name turned the color red. "Found you."

"I really didn't expect an answer like that to come out of Kei's mouth and have effigy accept." The others felt ok with the death spirit travelling along with them, but to Tarna, things didn't feel right. She knew a little bit about Effigy, and knew that she hated to work in groups.
The one thing she knew Effigy disliked the most was having someone do her job -- Like Nektaro protectingy Kei while she was supposed to, too.
Maybe she is planning something, or I'm just being too cautious.

Tarna walked over to where the group was. Nektaro was holding a stone with markings and patterns on it. Not your ordinary rock. "Nektaro, what is this rock for?" Tarna looked around for Effigy who wasn't around, looking at the stone. She turned around and saw Effigy writing in her scroll. "Effigy, are you going out to kill someone?"

Effigy took her eyes away from the scroll for a moment to look at Tarna. "Yes, and no. I have an apoitment at midnight which is really soon and I should get going for that. Also, I just found the King's location but I'm too busy so I'll show you once I get back." She put everything back into her cloak and said some ancient words unknown to creatures of this time. She dissapeared, searching for her victim.

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Nektaro smiled and put the stone on the ground."This is the gate to the hall of doors.In there time stans still and it goes on forever.this is how we'll escape the king.Now don't tell anyone about this.this was how the knights got around."He muttered something and a swirling portal opened.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:56 pm

Watching as the Death Spirit disappeared, which was quite a sight to see, Kei was jerked back to the present by what Nektaro had said.

Time standing still...? Kei glanced over at Rathke and saw that the lycan, too, was looking bewildered, though not as much as she felt.

How does time standing still help one to 'get around', as Nektaro put it? the silver-haired man thought. He felt someone watching him and averted his gaze to see Kei looking at him.

Quickly, the brunette shook her head. "It's nothing," she mouthed, and then turned her attention back to Nektaro.

"So, uh...do we step in there?" she asked, eyeing the swirling vortex uneasily. She'd never been comfortable with the idea of wormholes, vortexes, and portals, and now there was one smack in front of her.

As he watched the swirling mass of pure energy, Rathke instinctively reached down and grasped Aniis's hand, giving it a small squeeze as if to tell her that everything would be all right. He thought the gray-haired girl would be hesitant about entering such a thing, so he thought to reassure her, somehow...  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:26 pm
"Yes we do...don't worry its safe"Nektaro looked at the vortex."Ready?When I say jump."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:23 pm

Kei gulped. Jump?! She wanted to trust Nektaro, she really did! Still...there was the fact that she didn't know what she was jumping into; she had only the redheaded vampire's word to go on.

"O-okay..." she stammered. What could it hurt? After all, if they fell through...something, she could fly, could she not? Besides, Nektaro didn't seem the type to lie, anyway.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:20 pm
Nektaro looked at the portal."JUMP!"Nektaro yelled jumping into the portal and disappearing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:06 pm
~Aniis held Rathkes hand anxiously, slightly glad he had taken hers first. She was happy things had been settled with the spirit. Somehow, Aniis knew Rathke would not harm her. She starred at the portal before them and closed her eye when Nektaro said 'jump'~

*squeezing Rathkes hand a little*
Please don't let go...

~Kei followed Nektaro, appearing hesitant. Rathke stepped forward as a blurr of a wolf ran past. She felt him lead her forward and jumped into the portal~

Where are we?...

AnimeAvatar

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:57 am
She watched one by one as they jumped into the portal which Nektaro said would lead them to the king. She was not comming this time because she had a fear over portals and blackholes. Anything unatural was not her thing, but she would not show her fear. I don't think they would notice if I didn't jump, would they?
She took a couple steps back away from the portal and inhaled the air, smelling for Effigy. I think I'll just stay with her until she catches up with the rest. She took one last gaze at the portal, then took off to find Effigy.

Effigy was having a hard time walking through the forest. There were so many vines and twigs in her way she had to cut everything in front of her so she could get through. She looked paused and took out her scroll searching for her victims location. To her surprise, it was comming her way. She looked in front of her, waiting for it to appear but heard something comming from behind.

Tarna looked up ahead and saw Effigy. "Hey Effigy I-"
Effigy put her finger on her own mouth, which was a silent action for "Shush". Tarna instantly did as she was told and stood there unpatiently. In front of Effigy she could see a blur comming her way. When it got closer, it looked like a Werewolf. Without even noticing, Effigy was gone from her view and the Werewolf was still standing there, watching Tarna as if wanting to kill her. The Werewolf got up on its hind legs and started walking to Tarna, bringing its sharp claws out, ready to take revenge probably. As it was about to strike, a very fast small blur came out of hiding and cut off the Werewolf's head. That some blur was Effigy. She was amazed of what Effigy did, and was wondering about all the things she could do.

"Come on lets go catch up to where the others are."
Effigy and Tarna started to walk, with Effigy being in the lead.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:27 pm
A portal opened in another world."here we are.Nektaro said walking out of the portl."The hall of doors."The world was a river which had portals in it."Now we need to get to the kingdom.so we have to follow the river until we find it."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:04 pm

Rathke landed lightly on his feet - Roren next to him - and squeezed Aniis's hand once more. "Why would I let go?" he asked in an undertone. And indeed he hadn't.

He took in their surroundings. A strange world, to be sure - a vast river and...lots of doors.

"What in blazes-"

"-Is going on here?" Kei muttered to herself as she eyed the multitude of doors and the river in that 'world'.

"Okay, Nektaro," she said, catching up to the redheaded vampire. "Which kingdom are we going to? The lycans'...or the vampires' kingdom?"

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:35 pm
"The Lycans...they know me and they want to help...."he said looking at the doors passing by.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Major Fullmetal

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:40 pm
Gaia Name: Major Fullmetal

Character Name: Kio

Race: Human/Demon

Appearance: Average hight, lightly tanned skin, long blonde hair, red eyes. (human) black wolf, red glowing eyes (demon)

Personality: Kind hearted, courageous, tries to help whenever possible. (human) hostile to enimies, hard to control, blood thirsty

Bio: Kio was young when he lost his parents, he never had much of a family and vowed to get revenge on the man who killed his parents. He spent his early years living on the street, until he met a town elder that took him in and trained him in sword play. He began a journey looking for the man who killed his parents, Sineth, but ends up meeting other adventurers and ends up going on all kinds of different quests.

Special Weapons or Powers: Wepon, longsword with a golden jeweled handle and an inscribed blade with an anicient unreadable languuage. Expert in swords and traps. Good hunter Bow, a shortbow with a wooden shaft and a tightly drawn string.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:53 pm
Kio woke up, he was still in a daze from what happened the day before. It was day in what he thought was the feild he passed out in. The fight yesterday had worn him out. He looked around as the tall grass moved in the wind around him. It was not so long after te middle ages and many carried on the traditions of making life long journies at the age of 14. It was only a few weeks after Kio began his journey. "Crap, I've got to eat something." He looked around for something to kill for food. He saw a rabbit and pulled out his bow. He aimed carfully and shot the rabbit and it died instantly. He went over and pulled out a knife and began to skin it. After he was done, he built a small fire and cooked the rabbit. This would be his only meal for a while.  

Major Fullmetal

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:31 pm
((Major Fullmetal: Welcome to the RP! blaugh ))

If Kei was confused before, she was even more confused now; hadn't Nektaro said that the Lycan and Vampire kingdoms were warring with one another? And didn't he say that it had been the lycans who'd killed his family?

But then, perhaps he was talking about the offspring, lycans of their generation and not their forebears'.

If that's true, then it's a good sign that we're learning from our mistakes... Kei thought as she moved forward, making sure to keep close to the shapeshifting vampire.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff