Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:19 pm
Sebastian waited until enough demons were infront of him. Standing back on his hind legs he flapped his wings, blowing searing wind at the demons infront of him. His eyes faded into grey as he began to manipulate the wind blowing at the demons. The temperature rose to an almost lethal level, causing most of the demons to run from him.

((Was a little bored with this post, use your imagination if it doesnt make sense.Keep in mind I'm behind both of you, so this only affects the demons attacking us from behind.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:42 pm
The demons began to attack as a team, in seperate groups. They focused their energies to knock the group off balance. One group used fire, the other water, and so on so forth with the elements.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:31 am
"That's it."Sebastian muttered, frustrated. He folded his wings around him, completely enveloping himself in fire. A red light glowed beneath his wings, but it was mostly unnoticable. After a few seconds he opened his wings and stood up, he had shifted back to his humanoid form. His eyes were grey as he concentrated on keeping the demons attacks from hurting Rie or Selwyn."So can I kill them, or leave them alive?"He asked rie as he turned a blast of fire into rose petals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 am
"Kill them duh! It's not like we have any use for these guys." Rie replied and took out her weapon. She slashed at the demons, one by one they fell, but more kept attacking.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:27 pm
"As you wish."Sebastian said with a chaotic grin. His eyes went from grey to orangish-red, the color of the fire on his wings. Spreading his wings he turned towards the nearest group of demons. His weapons formed on his wrists, the blades spread above his hands and were soon covered in fire as well. He slashed at demons, fire burned those close around him. Though he continued to kill them, they were soon replaced with others.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:32 pm
The sudden large flow of enemies surprised Selwyn greatly, but she did not let that catch her off guard. She aimed her arrows at critical points in the body to ensure swift, if not instantaneous death for her opponents. Notching four of her silver arrows at once she manged to kill a few demons with each volley, but they just kept coming. Sweat started to creep slowly down her well formed features as she struggled to keep up with the flow of enemies. She heard distantly the words of her friends and was surprised by the bloodthirstiness they seemed to have. Still she would not let anything bad happen to them. Calling on the forest to aid them she started casting a spell while trying to hold off the attacking demons. Roots and thck vines began to rapidly grow out of the ground and entangle a fair portion of the enemies, making it easier to kill them. Though it hurt her to kill an opponent with such a great disavantage she loosed her deadly arrows anyways, saddness brimming in her eyes.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 pm
Sebastian watched his companions as he fought, though he was mostly concentrated on the fight. The use of his powers as freely as he was doing now was starting to take his toll. He could feel his reins of control slipping, and they were doing so quickly. Shaking sweat out of his eyes he killed another wave coming towards him."This is going no where."He yelled to Rie and Selwyn."You two run, I'll catch up to you soon."He said, he was going to try to create a firewave, a technique similiar to a shockwave but more likely to kill, but he wasn't sure if he would be able to control it completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:56 am
Selwyn took a moment to swing around and look at Bast, she saw that he was just as tired as the rest of them. "How dare you suggest that we leave you", she growled at him, "You are my friend I would never leave you behind, I am not a coward". Her pretty face as slightly contorted with anger at the thought that he would believe her so ready to abandone him when things got too tough to handle. The volleys of arrows now flung faster towards the oncoming demons, with much more care to make them deadly accurate. If they were to die friends should die together, not alone, never alone.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:44 am
"As you wish. Don't say I didn't warn you though."Sebastian said. The fire on his wings, and weapons, slowly withdrew until it was completely out. His eyes turned completely black, he was concentrating on saving energy now instead of using it as freely as before."I can teleport us away, if either of you two have a safe place in mind."He said, he wasn't going to end up dead after everything he had been through, and he wasn't going to let Selwyn or Rie die. Not yet, not now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:18 pm
Even in the midst of battle the elf immeadiately looked relieved when he agreed to stay with them and not try to use himself as a decoy. Her greaceful feature relaxed even more when he said he could teleport them away to a safer place. "That would probably work best, the enemies seem unstoppable in their flow of numbers. How about a town with a heavy guard over it? That way we can stay at an inn in relative security. I would rather be in the woods then a confining room, but I also like to sleep soundly ever now and then." Glancing towards Rie she waited to see what her take on the situation was.  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:47 pm
Sebatian looked at the elf, if they were going to a town he would have to teleport them to the town while he stayed outside. His kind weren't allowed in human towns, and most elves detested them even more than humans. He wasn't going to say anything, instead he quickly turned his attention back to the fight in time to parry a fatal blow and kill the demon attacking him."This is annoying."He said, he made a quick motion with his hand as his eyes greyed over. He mumbled a few words, to cast a spell outside of his normal range of powers. As he did so an energy sheild quickly formed at the ground and rose around him and his two companions, keeping the demons safely at bay. He kneeled at the edge of the sheild and wiped sweat from his face."I can hold this up temporarily, This spell requires more energy then my normal powers. I need to know what we're doing before I let it down though."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:49 am
Selwyn saw her friend's strained face and wished he would not exert so much power, each should take a share of the load. Looking to Rie she said "Decide quickliy, you are the leader afterall. Do you wish to keep fighting these demons with the chance that one or all of us will lose our lives or do you wish to transport ourselves to a safer place? Bast cannot hold the barrier for long so we must decide. I am in favor of leaving this place, it is not safe and I am neither younger enough or foolish enough to seek glory in my own death." Looking at the crowd of demons surrounding their little group her eyes held a sad look, killing was never something she enjoyed even against such obvious enemies.

((Ok, I know this is bad, but I am tired and can't think of anything to write.))  

Celestialfire3

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:29 pm
Gray sat back in the Madusin pub, a private parlor no one entered. It was a small tavern but it served the best drinks Gray had ordered. The manager wasn't a friend but a good acquaintance to Gray. Not many sat in the bar, drunk or out of their mind. They were entertained with story's of adventure, love, and revenge. Somethings that Gray heard amused him, others were fairy tales, such as love and adventure. He of course was now a rouge, distance from the military but loyal to those he served under.

That day he spent much of it drinking lightly beer and listening to a new bartender tell tales of a woman who was going to take her destiny and her army of loyal subjects would follow her to hades. He chuckled a few times at the story but listened intently to such legends.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:49 pm
"Dammit! This isn't getting us anywhere!" Rie yelled. "We need to get out of here before we die!" She explained, slashing down more demons as they forced attacks toward the group.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:02 pm
The former soldier ran his fingers through the golden strands of his hair. He wasn't about to get drunk he figured. The story that the bar tender was telling him had long ended and now he sat there at the bar staring into his empty glass, as though he was starring into the abyss.

Not long after he picked up his sheath, within it was his sword which had lasted with him for almost half his life to this very moment in the bar. It had been resting against the side for some time now, of course he hadn't worried a bit over it. Now one dared to come near Gray. His intimidating eyes put fear into their eyes.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games