Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm
Thank goodness I wasn't with them when they launched their attack sweatdrop Wish granted, but they came prepared for space, and I sent a rocket to get bak our main attack force ninja

So, guys, how are we going to save the world???

Sora: Lets launch a full out attack on them!!!

Good idea, but they would just probably launch you into space too...

Tifa: Why don't we flank them from multiple sides right after one another?

Great plan Tifa! Okaay, so me, Vincent, the Cids (as many good ones as we can get), Cecil (FF4), and Vivi, we're team Twilight. Tifa, Zadin (FF(, the moogles (for all the weapon crafting), and Siefer's gang, your team Striker. Cloud, Squall-

It's Leon stare

... Okay, Leon... the summon creatures Bahumut, Ifrit, Shiva, Titan, and The Magus Sisters (FF10), RedXIII, Tidus (FF10), and Basch (FF12), your team Dawn. Sora, Riku, King Mickey, Vann (FF12), Baltheir (FF12), Auron, Zell (FF cool , Sephy-

Sephiroth: ... Why am I here?

Do you want to be ruled by someone that has a name that rymes with Voldimort, and a girl that will bark orders at you endlessly???

Sephiroth:... Lets kill em'!
moving on! Adding on the summons Knights of the Round (FF7), Hades (FF7), Ark (FF9), and Pheonix to Sora, Riku, King Mickey, Vann, Baltheir, Auron, Zell,and Sephy, your team Cross-roads. Finally, Aerith, Garnet (FF9), Yuna (FF10), Lulu (FF10), Ashe (FF12), and the summons Carbuncle, Golem, Silf, Edan (FF cool , Fairy (FF Tactics), and Zodiac (FF Tactics), your team Gaurdian. Now move out, and I wish this will be a successful stop to Xemnas' and Fire_Queen's evil plot!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:36 pm
wish granted but we stop you frist

Xemnas biggrin o you want to be told what to do by pwnd_by_twlt or do almost anything you want if you join us and rule the world with us we wont tell you wat to do we might even give u a place to rule if you follow though with us. Do you guy hate when fangirls put you in yaoi if you rule with us we will stop yaoi.

I will not bark order at you you will ahve a say in what you do.

Team Cross-roads and Gaurdian: That sound pretty good but what if your lieing to us

I am to my word if i lie or cheat you out of anything you can have ur world but woulddo you like the world having dumb wars for no reason but you can wish for me to lie becuse im not going to

* Vann, Baltheir, Auron, Zell,Sephy, Cloud,Leon,Vincent,and all the Cids came to our side plus all the nobodies,heartless, and Organztion r with us now Oh and i cant forget the group of Villians from kingdom hearts 1*

I wish no onew will turn on us or something will happen to them

The new people:We will never do that to our new awsome rulers

Xemnas:Your so kind twisted  

Fire_Queen713

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:10 am
*up on the balcony with roxas and axel* Behold the mindbending partner of our leaders xemnas and fire_queen.

Axel: Her wish will be granted but pwnd_by_twlt won't be happy about it.

Roxas: All these new people means more food and power we have to share crying

Axel: and steal twisted

You can't steal power from the other leaders it'll break our system rolleyes

Axel: I didn't mean power I meant the funny cherished items of the leaders just like xemnas and his cookies. whee

Both shade and roxas: No!

the last time you did that he went on a hissy fit. *looks at axel about to cry* *sigh* we'll just have to be more careful next time

Axel: *hugs shade* Yay thankyou!

keep it down the might hear you

Roxas: I'll make the next wish. I wish we knew what pwnd_by_twlt will do next.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:46 am
wish granted hes trying to find out what we r doing so lets split up

Me the heartless and the nobodies r coming with me to hipnoties the amry,Vann,Baltheir,Vincent,and the Organztion(mius Axel and Roxas)Go with Xemnas and Saix to invade Africa.Shade,Roxas,and Axel take Auron,Zell,Sephy,Cloud,Leon,The Cids and the gruop of Villians from kh1 to invade Iceland.After ur take it over call me on my cell phone ok

Xemnas:You really think u can hipnoites the amry all by ur self

i can freze time then go right in front of them and wipe there minds of help pwnd_by_twlt

Xemnas:You r evil

I know twisted

I wish knew were pwnd_by_twlt amry was and i dont get kill or hurt by them  

Fire_Queen713

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:15 am
Axel: Hey shade why do they call iceland "Iceland" when it's green and the other country greenland when that's ice. confused

I heard it was named that to confuse unwanted people from coming such as conquerors and such. I not entirely sure.

Roxas: That's confuse but they were still easy to conquer. Oh yeah *roxas calls fire_queen* we conquer iceland FQ it was easy thanks to axel, me, shade and auron.

*takes roxas cellphone* And your wish is granted they're at our headquarters attacking. that's the bad part.

Auron: Why didn't you say anything. stare

Axel just told me.

Axel: Sorry

I wish Xemnas and the others get there to stop them.

Roxas: We'll meet ya there

Yeah lets go  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:01 am
wish granted *i call Xemnas on the cell phone*

Xemnas r u done taking over Africa??

Xemnas:Ya but Xigbar keeps shoting the poor animals

can u drag him away from them and come back here the Army is attacking the HQ

Xemnas:Yup*hears shoting in the background and a thug* Okay that was easy thank Saix for knocking Xigbar out

Saix:Np
*hangs up*

*I go on a plat form and tryed to get there attention* Hey monorns im up here!!*they look and me and throw stuff at me but the nobodies block it**i jumped down* So *thinks* LETS GO TO JAPAN!!*teleports army to japan now they look confused.Im on top of a gainted screen with a micorphone*Ladies and Grentlmen,Boy and Girl I bring you charteres from kingdom hearts and FF you may tackle them if you please (all in japaness)*a ton of kids come run and tackle the army* If you want them off you have to give in or join us but if u turn on us this will happen again but in America and there be fangirls and fanboys attacking u in sted

*back at our HQ Tidus ,Zadin, the moogles ,and The juges from FF12,Hades,Garnet,Carbuncle, Golem, Silf, Edan,Yuna,Paine,Rikku come to our side

Welcome Newcomer wi-*Xemans comes in the room*

Xemnas:Fire_Queen u got them to join twisted

Uhh ya

*They come in front of Xemnas and Bow*

The newcomer:We r happy to serve you

Xemnas: twisted you hipontied them didnt you

Only some sweatdrop but they r not hipnotied now that there free will and they like our plan to take over the world

Xemnas:Really??

Ya i wish the Army was sent to the north pole with out warm clothes until we r done taking over the world twisted  

Fire_Queen713

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:23 pm
Thanks for the ide twisted Wish granted, but my arm and I build an impenetrable, indestructable base of operations.

I call forth all the summons of the Final Fantasy universe!!! (and I mean every single one from every single volume of Final Fantasy exept for Hades,Garnet,Carbuncle, Golem, Silf, and Edan... cuz they joined your side stare ...)

Okay, we need to get back our main forces from our enemies! They might have been just been tempted by big promises without proof of the enemy following up on their promises. We need to use that, along with making some of our own trustful promises of our own!

*I contact all of our allies that joined the "Dark Side" with out getting traced back, promising governmental possisions, giving convincing arguements on why the other side shouldn't be trusted, and some special things for sertain individuals*

Okay, Vann, Baltheir, and all the Cids get their own top of the line airship.

Vann, Baltheir, and the Cids: AWESOME!!!

Auron, Tidus, and Yuna get a gigantic stadium for their own pleasures

Tidus&Yuna: THANKS!!!

Auron: Hmm... very intreaging...

Paine and Rikku get to run the box offfice there...

Rikku: How much does that pay?

Paine: Good, I heard...

Zell, Cloud, and Garnet get their own talkshow...

Zell: PREPAIR FOR THE "MR. KNOW IT ALL SECTION OF THE SHOW!!!

Cloud: ... Oh, god... At least I get to express myself...

The moogles and Judges get to run China.

*group harah*

Hades, Carbuncle, Golem, Silf, and Edan get to be on Broadway...

Silf: I love to be heard on stage...

Leon and Vincent get their own hunting fields and firing range...

Leon: I do need to practice some...

Zadin gets to rule Terra...

Zadin: FINALLY, SOME RESPECT!!!

And Sephiroth gets Jpan, Russia, and Cuba...

Sephiroth: AAAAAND!!!

Oh, yeah... and all offensive yaoi and yurie is baned from public veiw... there may still be some on the net, but we'll try our best to snuff it out!

Everyone YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Now that we got our main forces back, lets attack our enemies main base!!! I wish that all our forces were prepaired for any attack, all forms of magic, deception, and trickery, and that no one will betray us again under penalty of their yaoi/yurie being veiwable again...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:57 pm
fine but r base has a wall of fangirl and boys that will annoy you and u beg for merry

Xemnas:That stuff is nice that pwnd_by_twlt gave you but how r u going to have it if we take over the world we have one more place let and Fire_Queen wat is the place called

North America we just impeach bush and lower gas prices and we will have it like that.

Xemnas: twisted ok then to North America *teleport to America*

Ok we need to go to Washington D.C witch is in Maryaland*I sneack past all the grauds and get in to Bush's office with Xemnas.

Xemnas:So ur the peresinet you dont look very stong to be a ruler

Bush:W-who are you

Xemnas: twisted ur wrist nightmare step down and nobody get hurt

*i wishper to Xemnas u r a nobody lol he glares at me*
Bush:You can threatin me i rule the Usa i can destory ur country

Xemnas:hm i dont even live i this world how can you destory my country and i took over the rest of this world i just need north America now twisted

*Bush is really scared of Xemnas*

Bush:Fine have the Untied States im not doing this anymore if ur trying to rule the world

Xemnas:That a good idea

*Bush runs out of the room*

*everyone cames in from diffeting the grauds*

Xemnas:Now what do we do??

Easy go on TV and tell everyone what happen and tell them we will give them gas and oil cheaper and bring back all the troops from Iraq and there will be no more war only with pwnd_by_twlt's Army but i have a good idea of wat to do that they will never find out until they died by it twisted

*After tell everyone in the Usa that we rule this now and they didnt even complan we rounded all up and started to plan what to do with pwnd_by_twlt Army*

I wish pwnd_by_twlt cant granted this wish the wish is that pwnd_by_twlt will give in with no problems and has to deal with us being the rulers of the world everyone else likes it beacuse we give them what they need and then have week we go to differnet places to c wat they want twisted

P.S pwnd_by_twlt the jugdes from FF12 won't even on ur team in the frist place i just forgot to add them to our team so i added them then  

Fire_Queen713

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:02 pm
Actually, I still grant this wish, but I agree with you guys ruling anyways since you lowered gas prices and ended that pointless war in Iraq mrgreen

Army of FF and KH characters: HARAH!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:11 pm
so you like r idea

Xemnas:Thats the only way we cou-*put hand on Xemnas mouth*

Okay anyway were going to c wat people in Asia need and want k. Shade you bring Axel and Roxas and everyone else but Xemnas ans Saix to Africa to c what they need and want ok.

*walks off draging Xemnas with me*

Xemnas:Can i walk now??? evil

Yup but we need to go to every place in Asia to c wat they need and want so were going to Russia

Saix:Why Russia??

beacuse it was the frist one i though of ecsept Japan but almost everyone there will now u and probily takle you and u will try to kill them let last time

Saix:That was an actsident

riiight anyway lets go *disapper in black portal*

I wish they dont want everything  

Fire_Queen713

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:30 pm
that's awsome  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:57 pm
shadekitsune
that's awsome

LOL ya i got bored and it would take to long to take every place down so i speeded it up  

Fire_Queen713

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:13 pm
Axel: Yay we're going back to Japan!

No Axel not yet we have to go to china first to see what the people want.

Axel: Why do we care! Oh yeah your wish is granted but the people of China want stuff

Roxas: Because Xemnas told us to.

Axel: Since when did Xemnas care about the people

Fire_queens good side must be rubing off on him

Roxas: Now lets see, I've walk around and discovered that the people want to still keep some of their soverinty, they still want the right to raise an army, they want free trade and some of the americans land.

okay

Axel: Zemnas isn't going to give him that.

I wish Xemnas will come up with a way to deal with the countries demands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:54 pm
Xemnas:why do u want me to think of something i didnt even thing of this plan in the frist place

Xemnas want me to tell them what they should do when they want something

Xemnas:Fine but im still the ruler

What ever you say Master Xemnas lol Lets just call you God for god stake

Xemnas:Ya lets do that twisted

I was being srcastic

ok if they want land from different counrties they cant but they can have a army but can only use it if needed they can trade but to has to give money but it will not have anything that can harm you(like the dog and cat food thing with the rat poison in it)

I wish the counties with just as for stuff that is needed like clean water or end of child labor or somthing not other places land or i will creat Pamgea again.and if we didnt be nice to them they won't want us to rule them  

Fire_Queen713

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:03 pm
Axel: We have to be nice to them

Roxas an d shade: Yes axel

That's sucks, oh yeah wish granted mosty all the countries in asia want clean water, universal heathcare, and freedom of religon but the U.S doesn't want to fork over the land the took from most asian countries.

you also forgot that if we met their demands we can establish what ever system of government we want.

Roxas: Wouldn't it be a dictatorship anyway.

I don't know.

Axel: Man this is going to be alot of paperwork

we'll get through it

Roxas: One of the only countries that are still against us is America. I wish we can deal with them

Don't destroy it all. I used to live there before you guys and xemnas forced me to live in the world that never was.

Roxas: *on the verge of tears* Do you regret coming with us.

no you guys are fun  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games