Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:49 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurais mind was blank as she slept. She had only a very tiny amount of discomfort from picking up Zal's emotions, but not enough to be bothersome in the least*

More blood splattered him as he sat there, and suddenly something ripped through his upper shoulder. he sat there as more rips and cuts spontaneaously occured from the girl with the sword only seen in her previous dreams. he sat there stalk still his emotions staying the same.
*Kurai roled over in her sleep. She opened one eye half way and looked around for a moment before going back you sleep*

His eyes twitch as his tail is suddenly cut off, and dissapears into nowwhere, blood pouring out of the wound....
*Kurai smelled the blood in her sleep and began to toss wildly. She sat up straight and stared at him with red menacing eyes for a moment then her eyes widened.*"Oh my go-...what hap-...are you-...?"

"I'm fine just go to sleep." he says, his eyebrow twitching, (or atleast where an eyebrow would be on a wolf...)
First tell me what happened.*looks at you coldly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai roled over in her sleep. She opened one eye half way and looked around for a moment before going back you sleep*

His eyes twitch as his tail is suddenly cut off, and dissapears into nowwhere, blood pouring out of the wound....
*Kurai smelled the blood in her sleep and began to toss wildly. She sat up straight and stared at him with red menacing eyes for a moment then her eyes widened.*"Oh my go-...what hap-...are you-...?"

"I'm fine just go to sleep." he says, his eyebrow twitching, (or atleast where an eyebrow would be on a wolf...)

"Well i see no reason why i should bow down to your will. I mean really. if you don't sleep my blood will be on your hands. if you sleep, i have a better chance of living."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:55 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Well i see no reason why i should bow down to your will. I mean really. if you don't sleep my blood will be on your hands. if you sleep, i have a better chance of living."
You shoudn't have counted on me you know. You shouldn't have done this, i would have been fine. I don't want you getting hurt becuase of me ok?*sighs not knowing what to do next*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:57 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

You shoudn't have counted on me you know. You shouldn't have done this, i would have been fine. I don't want you getting hurt becuase of me ok?*sighs not knowing what to do next*

"I'll put it this way. Either go to sleep, or I'll keel over dead right here, and you'll have a guilty concious, and don't bother saying you wouldn't because i am your mind in a way. or you can go to sleep, and i cold actually live this down."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:00 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"I'll put it this way. Either go to sleep, or I'll keel over dead right here, and you'll have a guilty concious, and don't bother saying you wouldn't because i am your mind in a way. or you can go to sleep, and i cold actually live this down."
*She lays down and closes her eyes once more forcing sleep to come over her. It was more like a defensive state than sleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:04 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*She lays down and closes her eyes once more forcing sleep to come over her. It was more like a defensive state than sleep*

He looks at her for a moment, then cringes again, this time taking a bit longer to recover, he stays in the hole, as more fur is cut off, more blood is spilled, and more pain is brought..  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:07 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He looks at her for a moment, then cringes again, this time taking a bit longer to recover, he stays in the hole, as more fur is cut off, more blood is spilled, and more pain is brought..
*Her breathing slows tremendously and her heart rate goes down.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:08 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He cringes as the tail wound is opened again, but stays put..  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:17 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"What is it?" she asked a
s she kneeled over and looked at the slab of meat.

"a slab of deer meat. Is it not to your liking?"
She shook her head and said, "No...just never seen it."
"Well of course you haven't! Its not common to eat vampire deer. heavens no. they're killed outside of here. but here we only take what we need. even the fruits and veggies will bite you here. we're all one big family, though we do realize sometimes we have to take our own lives, for the sake of the family."

"As simple." she murmured as she looked at the meat and clawed at it for a moment and said, "Very firm."
He stares at you expectantly, "We would love to have your opinion on it. We don't get many visitors, and when the next one comes, we'd like to give them something to remember us by besides a bite mark..i-i mean, uhh...crappy food!"
"Bite mark? For what?" she asked cooly as she plucked off a piece of meat and put it in her mouth and chewed on it for a moment and said, "Very chewy, bloody, sweet in a sense. Good."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:21 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
She shook her head and said, "No...just never seen it."
"Well of course you haven't! Its not common to eat vampire deer. heavens no. they're killed outside of here. but here we only take what we need. even the fruits and veggies will bite you here. we're all one big family, though we do realize sometimes we have to take our own lives, for the sake of the family."

"As simple." she murmured as she looked at the meat and clawed at it for a moment and said, "Very firm."
He stares at you expectantly, "We would love to have your opinion on it. We don't get many visitors, and when the next one comes, we'd like to give them something to remember us by besides a bite mark..i-i mean, uhh...crappy food!"
"Bite mark? For what?" she asked cooly as she plucked off a piece of meat and put it in her mouth and chewed on it for a moment and said, "Very chewy, bloody, sweet in a sense. Good."

"well, we're glad to hear that. But just..most of my family can't control themselves..they tend to bite visitors..though you seem to be fine...are you perhaps a vampire i presume?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:28 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:33 pm
Kuraisuki
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I already replied to that up above...  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm
((sorry, i quoted the wrong one...i'm alittle....occupied sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:42 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He cringes as the tail wound is opened again, but stays put..
*She makes no movement and doesn't smell the blood. The cave is silent and stiil except for Zals wounds*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:44 pm
Kuraisuki
((sorry, i quoted the wrong one...i'm alittle....occupied sad ))
thats ok lol.  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games