Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:01 pm
*Wakes with a start and dumbly realizes she's dreamt things that were realy happening. qhickly jumping off the exam table she blacks out for a bit while psihug lays the still unconscious body of Tes down*

Let you know? You're not leaving are you?

*bandaidd quickly checks Tes's regular pulse and breath and breathes her own sigh of relief while she struggles to unbutton Tes's shirt and lay his chest bare. She quickly attaches monitor leads and turns on defibrillator/AED and notes a regular rhythm, before checking his neurological signs*

Okay, Glasgow Coma Scale. Bandaidd you have to remember this. Umm, eyes closed. Tes! If you can hear me, open your eyes or move a finger. No response. Okay, crap. Is he responsive to pain?

*knuckles his chest like she has seen the doctors do*

I hope this is right. No response. TES! Talk to me! TES! 3 on the coma scale! This is horrible! He should be in an ICU, not in my office!

*calls 9-1-1 on her cell phone, while cutting off TES's clothes and looking for signs of trauma*

No answer! How can there be no answer! Lipstick on the nose is my only clue and he was at the MW bar. psihug, I need to stay here, can you run back to MW and call an ambulance? and see if there were any witnesses?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm
*runs back in, coughing and wheezing* I told them, bandaidd.

*hears a horrible sound like a bear growling* AAAAH! What is that?  

psihug

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 pm
*stares at TES in shock*

THAT, psihug, was a snore! He's gonna be okay! He's just asleep. The jerk. Scaring me like that. I have never seen anyone sleep so soundly. Go back to MW and tell them...

*hears sirens, jumps, and covers TES up with blankets*

Oh dear. Here they come.Go show them in, please. [waits] Hi, guys. Guess there's no problems here, after all. Just a heavy sleeper. Sorry for the call.

*watches the paramedics methodically check TES out and agree that he is just sleeping*

Thanks for coming so quickly! Sorry!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Way to go, bandaidd. Guess I better tell the people in MW. Guh.

*grabs a Coke and drinks it while walking back*  

psihug

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:46 pm
*hears voices around him but can't quite make out what they're saying. As time passes, he starts to recognize one of the voices as belonging to bandaidd. Wondering why he would be hearing her voice, he tries to force himself awake. He opens his eyes for a moment, but immediately closes them... the light where he is being too bright for him to handle, especially in his tired state. After placing his hand over his eyes to help shield them from the light, he tries again to take a look around. Everything he sees if blurry and unfamiliar. Even more alarming is that his clothes are gone.*

..... um.... hello? Anybody here?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 am
*after several hours and no response or any other kind of activity, he gets up and fumbles around the room looking for his glasses. After finding them on a nearby counter, he immediately puts them on and takes a better look at his surroundings, recognizing them a little better with the bright glare of overhead exam lights being alleviated by his shades.*

The nurse's office at the cabana bar? How did I end up here? And where are my... *as he's looking around, he finds his clothes laying in a pile on the floor* Ah! There they are.

*he picks up his pants and immediately notices that they have been cut up the leg*
...... that's just great stare

*looks around the room for something else to wear and comes across some medical scrubs. Not really wanting to wear them, but not wanting to go outside in just his undergarments either, he reluctantly puts them on then gathers his ruined clothes*
Hopefully I can find a good seamstress. I don't want to have to buy new stuff.

*opens the door to the office and glances around the cabana bar to make sure no one is there, then quickly makes his way to the exit*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 am
*wakes up curled on the floor beside the exam table, sunlight streaming through the window. rubs her eyes and sits up, suddenly remembering events from last night and jumping up, only to find Tes gone, his clothes in a pile on the floor*

Oh dear! I can't believe I fell asleep on my watch! I am so fired if anything bad happened to Tes! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

*picks up his clothes and goes to find him*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:04 pm
*struggles back in with ice tree, finds shears and starts pruning away dead branches and suckers, then decides it might make a nice bonzai and prunes it hard, before repotting in a nice bronze container and setting it near the sunny window. she mixes up some fertilizer with vitamin B and waters it thoroughly*

I am hungry. See ya later, tree. I'll think of a name for you soon, hope you feel better!

*blows a kiss*

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 am
*realizing that he left his keys in his pants and thus can't get into his apartment, he comes back to tries to get into the office to retrieve his clothes. Peeking in through the window on the door before entering, he notices that his clothes are no longer there* gonk

*wanders off to find bandaidd to see if she knows something about where his clothes, and keys, are.*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 am
*looks around and sees that the ice tree looks a little wilted, in fact, it looks nearly dead*

I'm sorry, tree. I would call you Icy but I have a friend with that name, and Frosty is a snowman. Maybe I'll call you Chillah, if you like that. Kind of sounds like killah, except cold. You think about it, ok?

*packages up Tes's clothes and puts his name on it, then leaves again, forgetting about the repairs she was going to make*

bandaidd
Crew

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:44 pm
*Walks behind the bar with his cabana boy outfit and grabs some glasses.*

Who wants some drinks? twisted

*Places glasses of various mixed drinks on the bar and waits for possible different requests*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 pm
UnlimitedBlade
*Walks behind the bar with his cabana boy outfit and grabs some glasses.*

Who wants some drinks? twisted

*Places glasses of various mixed drinks on the bar and waits for possible different requests*

Yeh!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm
awww dang. too slow. *pout*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 pm
*Gasps at Stumble and looks over at Bandaidd*

So...what'll it be wink  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm
OOOH cabana boy!

I"ll take something strong.... its been a long week... but can I have a saucer, my hands aren't working so well right now sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games