Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:43 pm
chi went to work on icy wound. "u stop glare at me and be useful get me in my bag on table some bandage and patch too"said chi remove icy shirt and fix broken ribs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:44 pm
Her glare did not waver as she rustled within Chi's bag, searching for the items she had asked her to get. Finding the items, she placed them next to her as she watched her closely.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:56 pm
chi saw old scar on icy and patch up and bandage around her ribs."well her not life danger and it is good but her old scar been while on her back and chest too"said chi glare back to hikari and lick off blood of icy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 pm
When Hikari received the good news, she was relieved. But, when she licked Icy's blood, she grabbed her wrist and began squeezing it as she gave the indication to back off.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm
chi shock bit and "human girl u know who i am and this be last time do this"said chi stop lick my hand and slap hikari hand away her arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:31 pm
She gave a disgusted look on her countenance as Chi continued to lick Icy's blood off her hands. /hikari then headed towards the exit, hoping to find Chaos and help her with the fact that Keith was a traitor.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:57 pm
"hey stay and you he is come here first meet person who save ur life"said chi done lick and walk to hikari grab on arm start to lick on ur hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 pm
Hikari didn't really want to but, since she did save Icy's life, she was somewhat grateful to that. But, when she started licking her hand, she jerked her hand away from her and glared at her. "What the hell was that for?!" growled Hikari as she shook her hand fiercely, trying to get any saliva off her hand.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:42 am
"well trying heal ur cut on ur hand and i know u r chaos wife, it is hikari that ur name right"said chi grin and try hard hide her fang.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am
Hikari was surprised to know that Chi knows her. She just held her hand as she look at her cautiously. "I'm not injured...It's that girl's blood that's on me." spoke Hikari as she took her stance. She didn't know whether she was an enemy or an ally since anyone she knew soon betrayed her.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 pm
"well if was enemy i will got and kill but chaos got me protect and watch over like my sister and i thing i can read ur mind i never betrayed u or lord chaos"said chi walk over where set of tea and bring over to hikari.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 am
Hikari was still doubtful about her. "Oh yeah...sure...like others haven't been pretending to be one of us and betrayed us." spoke Hikari mockingly. It was true. Most of the people she had met, like Keith and Dan.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 am
"well it not keith who betrayed us in start and i trying hide u my best but alot happen to u"said chi pour hot sweet herb tea that help out ur stress on ur body and hand to u."drink this it is help out and keep u warm"said chi give u cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 pm
She took the cup but just for warming up her hands that was slightly cold from the frisk air outside and the adrenaline rushing earlier. After taking some of it's warmth, Hikari placed the beverage on the table. "Thanks...but no thanks.." muttered Hikari while she then crossed her arms.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:27 pm
"look try be nice to u and u know ur life in danger if u try go alone everytime chaos save close call like one time u almost got with that man in chained down like a beast"said chi slip her drink and trying break ice that is hikari at.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff