Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:23 am
BizzyBo
Does anyone know where to get Langer the dragon plush? I feel like such a newb, but i was hoping that I wouldn't have to spend gold on it.
User Image

The whaty who?
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:30 am
@Rio- Thanks Lolz!
@Faith and Kimmy- Yea I know right
@Bo- Lolz
@Blinky- Yea I did! It is violent and scary at the end! Dont threaten to tell my parents, because my dad brought it up and sent me the link! Oh yea he has a Gaia now username=Hoosurdaddy its wierd!  

Harmonie_Kaia

blinky95

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:24 am
wow! u shouldnt have told them bout this site now ur always bein watched...CREEPY!
oops i told josh...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:29 am
IGNORE LIST!!!!  

blinky95

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:17 pm
*Walks around looking for something to do.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:12 pm
What tha... confused I leave for a while, and when I come back, we have a stalker, somebody mentioned sweeny todd, and there was passing of Mace and a mace? confused  

salangel

aquapurple2981

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:26 pm
hey babe...i got something for you to do...can you please make me a drink...i don't know...something strong like you and sweet like me! biggrin wink blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:44 pm
H_Kaia
@Rio- Thanks Lolz!
@Faith and Kimmy- Yea I know right
@Bo- Lolz
@Blinky- Yea I did! It is violent and scary at the end! Dont threaten to tell my parents, because my dad brought it up and sent me the link! Oh yea he has a Gaia now username=Hoosurdaddy its wierd!

Your dad has a acct under the name Hoosurdaddy? eek that is weird! rofl

Bizzy - let me know where that dragon comes from...I saw it in the mp last night and couldn't figure it out either.

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:07 pm
Bo, Here's Something :

Can I Have Some Wine Here?

Oh and Some Chips With Lotsa Cheese whee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:52 am
*chows down on the pizza, oblivious to all the commotion going on* domokun  

ChibiMo0n

blinky95

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:54 am
*talking really fast*
can i have coffee?
im really tired!
hot coffee but not too hot
and not that weird stuff with ice in it those are gross!
make sure its good coffee not that decaf kind
oh and it better not be cheap coffee either
and if u put that weird orange stuff in it from starbucks
ill refuse to drink it!
(apparently a bunch of ppl r alergic to that stuff and i dont want to get some weird desease from it so i wont try it)
btw can u out it in one of those weird like stirafoam coffee cups? those r fun to drink out of unless ur on ur way to school and tryin to drink it fast and spill it all over ur shirt!

xd plz an ty! dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:51 am
aquapurple2981
hey babe...i got something for you to do...can you please make me a drink...i don't know...something strong like you and sweet like me! biggrin wink blaugh

For you my love, my lite, my life. I wold travel to the darkest pits of hell and back if you would ask. So a drink, shouldn't be too hard to get you. How about a F*** Me Upside down?

*Jumps behind the bar and grabs a bottle of SoCo and a bottle of Malibu rum. The he grabs the pineapple juice and the grenadine, and combines them all in a shaker and adds ice. He then precedes to shake his nandas along with the drink. xp He strains them into a glass and serves with a chocolate covered strawberry and a little I love you note.*

Here you go babe. Enjoy.  

BizzyBo

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:12 am
User Image
*muches on Pizza with Chibi*

Bo can I please have a hot chocolate? heart
User ImageSpread Your Wings....and Fly.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:07 am
BizzyBo
aquapurple2981

For you my love, my lite, my life. I wold travel to the darkest pits of hell and back if you would ask. So a drink, shouldn't be too hard to get you. How about a F*** Me Upside down?

*Jumps behind the bar and grabs a bottle of SoCo and a bottle of Malibu rum. The he grabs the pineapple juice and the grenadine, and combines them all in a shaker and adds ice. He then precedes to shake his nandas along with the drink. xp He strains them into a glass and serves with a chocolate covered strawberry and a little I love you note.*

Here you go babe. Enjoy.

I was at a pub on friday night and a girl there gave me a green soco and lime tank top ! It is SO cute heart I love the soco girls 3nodding  

Happyaku Bikuni

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:43 am
*enters the bar and walks around while watches people talking something*
Hi there...
*sits on his seat next to a window, as always, looks outside*
Can I have a glass of milk , please?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games