Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Loraina didn't miss a beat as Jessica returned to the bar she plugged one end of the wire into the end of her guitar and another into the amp.But the amp was unplugged she picked the plug up and saw the outlet behind a girl that seemed to be an elf that was talking to a woman that seemed to have scale's and really hot breath.
She walked up and tapped the elf on the shoulder.
"Um will you please plug this is behind you...sorry."
She said and then walked back over to the stage she didn't pay attention she just started playing starting out soft and then getting louder and louder and heavier and heavier.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 am

User Image Kurai noticed the icy change in Catherine's attitude.

"How come I can't take anyone else out of this hellhole?" she mumbled indignantly to herself. Then she had an idea.

"Can't I at least give it to someone so they can use it?"

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 am

User Image

*hetu looked down on her shoulder and stared at the place she had just tapped, before she could confront the person about it the girl was already on the stage. She plugged in the cord and gave chief a tiresome stare*

"You dont pay me enough to put up with these people, especially seeing that they can never leave this damned place!!"

*She truly became tired after a while of being stuck in this bar,putting up with humans, vampires, wolves, werewolves, aliens...at saying aliens she took a quick glance over in baku's directions to see what he was up to, but then returned her gaze at Flo and continued her list:

Rock people
Robots
Pirates
Unicorns
Centaurs
Demons
Angels
spirits
Monsters
Zombies...*She thought in her head how much she hated those buggers!! They were never the life of the bar, and she finally finished her list off*:

and many many more species.*She shot Flo a dirty grin, and rolled her eyes* "And ESPECIALLY Dragons!!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 am

Scanda looked around "Sure is quiet" he said as he sat beside the bar "Iam guessing this place has had more people in here in the past" Scanda said as he slightly did a tapping rhythm on the bar.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:53 am

User Image

June kept her eyes focused on anything other than him--if staring into space at absolutely nothing in particular was focused. After a moment of hesitation she finally answered
"I just saw a supposed dead man come back to life....after being murdered."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 pm

User ImageCatherine sighed and smiled "You can..."

Catherine's smile become evil cold and she told "Is it...for...Nick?" Catherine then look at Kurai's eyes and told "You look cold..."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm

User Image"It's only for Nick if he wants it," Kurai replied in a low voice. "And I only look cold because your smile is cold, Catherine."

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, she directed her gaze towards the person who sat impatiently at the bar counter.

"...Want me to help you out here?" Kurai offered out of boredom. Besides, it would take her mind off of things.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am

User Image

*Hetu's jaw ticked a bit as she heard the continual tapping on the bar right infront of her...she looked over at Scanda and asked*

"How'd you like a drink!! Its on me" *she thought to herself, anything that would stop the tapping.She glanced over towards Flo and noticed she was relieved a bit that Hetu interrupted the tapping noise*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm

User Image

Jessica stepped back behind the bar and looked at the guy tapping.
"Sorry I had to take care of something."She wiped her hand's on her hand towel.Her clothe's had changed she was now wearing a Black leather tankop blue jean cutoff's and combat boot's and her hair was in a bun.She smiled."What can I get you?"? she said putting the money for the scream she had made the girl into the cashregister.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 pm

User Image

With that last statement, Flo gave into her beast, giving the elf a eye full of the sharp teeth within her mouth as she grinned from ear to ear. "Oui, that is a bit of a problem isn't it.....perhaps we kill them all off now and start over with a new batch, aye?" She chuckled darkly, "It...would...be...just...like..old..times.." Flo allowed her words to stretch out, giving each a chance to sink down hard within Hetu's mind. "Here, you start," tossing the elf her black dagger she kept strapped to her back, "be sure to clean up the mess." Glad to see the grin on her face was no longer there.

With a wink, Flo turned on her heels and headed towards the smell that called to her. The one that caressed her nostrils, begging to be taken.
Gold. A dragon's worst weakness, but also their biggest strength, someone brought gold into the bar and Flo was going to find out who.

The search didn't take long, got to love heighten sense, easing into the shadows Flo watched as the demon and fairy conversed about. Completely unaware they were being watched. Perfect. Most of what they spoke was lost on her ears as Flo eyes locked on the golden pendant Kurai held close to her.

It took more will power to keep for ripping the poor demons throat out then Flo cared to think about, being as she really would like to obtain her goal* without the little fuss of homicide. But still if worst came to worst. Flo gave a mental shrug of apathy.

With a more discreet plan in mind, Flo was just about to step from the shadows when parts of their conversation finally registered in her gold fogged brain.
"....Hellhole, take someone out of, give...??" Flo blinked, to clear her head, then blinked again. Damn gold thoughts were hell to get ride of once you allowed them to set in for too long. Luckily nothing that a whole lot of concentration couldn't help out, which immediately gave her a headache, which of course pissed her. And didn't that just make her all warm in fussy inside.

Two deep breaths and a lot of not so good thoughts later, Flo was finally able to focus on the two, and damn what a sight. The usual sweet fairy was throwing off some sinister aura paired with a smile that made you think of torture chamber rooms, cold nights and roasting babies. Not good. And that beautiful piece of gold hanging from Kurai hands wasn't any better. That was some serious power in the demons hands, how in hell's pits did she get it, or better yet, why was the good little fairy spotting an identical piece of bling. If there was one thing Flo hated it was complications, and right now those two were showing signs of being two very big complications. With smooth grace, Flo appeared behind the pair, she gave them no chance to escape. "It would seem you have been keeping secrets from me Catherine," she made a tsking sound, "and bring the demon along with you." Flo eyes trailed over the later said demon, their normal black color turned to a murky gray with a hint of mercury silver mist. "Follow me. Both of you."
Her words left no room for argument, as she lead the pair across the small dance floor and up the wooded stair case. It wasn't long before they were taking the finally steps towards her office in the farthest back room, with a quick flick of her waist the door came open on its own accord. Flo took on the handle and allowed the two to proceed her.

"After you."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 pm

User Image

*Baku gave her an amused but shocked expression*
"You've never seen that happe.." *He stopped and reminded himself that she was human and had probably not ever even seen anything other than her own kind her whole life*

*He gave her a teasing grin before asking* "This must be so overwhelming for you isnt it!!?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:10 am

User Image

*Volvo returned to the bar with boredom on his face and appearance. He wearily tapped the counter and said to Hetu*

"Give me a pocket of sunshine on the rocks"
*He was sooo damn bored and tired of being trapped in this Damned bar, how could he have been so stupid as to walk into this place and ignore all of the warning signals it threw past his face, when he first approached it*

hatukiri

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 am

User Image

*Diyske saw a light at the end of the portal.He squinted his eyes in suspicion.*

"Thats not suppose to be there?" *He felt the light at the end calling to him, as he involuntary stepped towards it, it was as though the place had a gravitational pull on him. Now stepping out into the light, Diyske found himself smack dead infront of a bar called Half Moon. As he read the words a fierce wave of caution flashed across his subconsciousness*

*He snapped himself out of his trance and retracted his foot from the steps he was about to climb to enter the bar. He shook his head before he stepped back a few more feet and looked at the bar with a questioning gaze*

"What The hell is this place" *he narrowed his eyes again*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 am

User ImageInterrupted from their conversation by Flo, Kurai grew wary and sharpened her senses. When the bar manager led them to the back room, her eyes flashed scarlet, but she entered the room nevertheless waiting for Catherine to follow.

Snapping the necklace securely around her neck and tucking the pendant into her front as usual, she watched the dragon's predatory gaze linger on the spot where the pendant was long after Kurai had hidden it.

I knew it--I wasn't supposed to have this. But I'm keeping it.

Kurai really didn't care if Flo was set on ripping her throat; she wouldn't die, anyway. She kept quiet though, waiting for someone to make the first move. All the while, she mentally prepared herself for a whole lot of ugly that she was sure was going to come her way.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:33 pm

User ImageCatherine looked up at Kurai following her. "Good Evening, Flo" Catherine came near Kurai with a smile for Flo.

"My, You have changed from the while I haven't seen you..Flo" Catherine then turned to Kurai and come near her ear still eyes on Flo "Hide your pendant if you don't want to die" Catherine made a little evil laugh getting away from Kurai's ear.

"So Flo! How's life?" Catherine knew that such as this questions, Doesn't make Flo smile, So Catherine started keeping quiet, Removing her smile waiting for respond.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games