Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celarienia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:52 pm
Hi everyone I'm 32 and mother of 3 little darling heart and I live in Australia.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 am
hey everyone  

monkeybite

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

xtna28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:44 am
mzmamiko
midnight_bandit_21
hey all! ^^ actually joined this guild a couple of weeks ago but i missed this sticky. sweatdrop (really am a geezer for not seeing this... lol)
so am here for a late introduction. my name's tina and i'm 21 years old. am from the philippines. guess you people don't know where that is but it's okay. lol
done what i came here to do. so ciao!

*does getting a cane and whacking youngsters with it a tradition here? just wondering cause i seen so many ending their posts with it. ^^*

i know where it is =) my husband is phillipino and american =) were actually gonna visit there sometime in the next 2 years heart

wow. i didn't expect anyone would know where my country is. lol
but it's good to know that someone does know. ^^
where will you and your husband go when you come here?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Hello fellow geezers ::waves:: good to be here, can't wait to destroy the youngins with ya'll  

movie_freak05

Mana-chuu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:12 pm
Hi!

...Oh, should I say more? Well I have an intro thread down there somewhere ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:05 pm
Ahoy there! I guess I'm still quite the spring chicken around here at the age of 24. Good to see an older community on Gaia though. xd  

TheHellDevil

TailsOS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:46 pm
Hello all. I'm 24, male, and from Jersey.I joined earlier this year on gaia and recently found this guild and here I am. So if anyone ever wants to chat just gimme a holler.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 pm
hey =] im female, 21 and the gaian spotlight is what brought me to the wonder world of geezers  

ShinnyNeko

Satanic_Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:51 am
Hello fellow wise ones Im 23 and working hard for a living, I'm a model and a customersales expert ^__^

I joined gaia a rookie when i was only 17 and had many name changes since and a while off gaia to sort bussiness out, BUT still here today old and proud to be a gaian!

Call me dark thats what my friends call me. Or mel short for melissa.

anything else just poke me ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 am
Good day, ol'chums!
The gaian spotlight has shown the light *kindly walked me over here and gave me a loli* to the most needed community on Gaia.
I'm so glad that this resource is out here -- it's nice to finally find that this place isn't completely run by 13 year olds.  

bunnigun

3fingeredJack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:29 pm
3FJ here. I'm 48. If anybody is into RPing check out the Humonic-War Zone, I'm Abraxas. Glad to be here.
3FJ  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:48 am
hi everyone iam 37 and a mother of 5 my name is hotheazs and its nice to meet you all  

hotheazs

GiBella

Shy Darling

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Hello everyone. GiBella here and I'm 28. So far I love this guild, it makes me feel right at home.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:59 am
Hello everyone. I'm Julianna and I just turned 21.  

WHOAnellie

Invisible Bibliophile

Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:49 pm
Hey everyone... My name is Emperor_Xiahou_Dun i am 23 and am from Long Island new york. Im glad to see that there are older ppl here on gaia. i was afraid that the younger generations have taken over... I felt weird last year when i posted about my birthday and someone told me i was to old for this site... then i found this guild and now i don't feel that bad anymore... thanks for adding me and i hope to become friends with me.. if you want to just add me.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games