Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 pm
Deal, over time you will be privileged with getting to see the awesomeness that is The Den! She made a dramatic music tone getting a good laugh out of both of them. Her tail swished happily when she felt his arm around her waist and tried to make it stop. Nah...I can manage. I'm more worried about you since you don't have a shirt on. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm
Zephit laughed again at Liada's comment and music interlude. Then he blushed a bit, obviously noticing her tail swishing. It got worse when his tail insisted on flicking against hers.

"Worried about me? I'll be okay." He smiled politely, but pulled her a little closer to him. "As long as I can hold you like this."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm
Thankful for it being night time Liada couldn't help but smile a bit at the attention. It really had been far too long if little things like this were making her head swirl. Y-yea its fine. Lol, you sure you're not a playboy? rofl Because your actions say otherwise here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 pm
He couldn't help but laugh again at the thought of him being a playboy. Zephit held out his free hand to her, with his pinkie extended. "If I'm like this with you, it means I'm not being this way with anyone else. This is special treatment, for someone special. Pinkie promise."  

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 pm
Liada paused for a moment before busting out laughing. Holding her sides as her tail wraps around her.Pinkie promise? Okay yea never mind my teasing on that, no way a playboy would offer a pinkie promise. None that I know anyways. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 pm
Zephit couldn't help but blush, and started scratching at his ears shyly. Liada probably didn't mean to make him feel totally lame, but it was pretty unavoidable as a response.

"Told you I wasn't one." He managed to smile, squeezing her just a little tighter. "I'm much too busy having fun with you."

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 pm
Liada saw his reaction and her ears fell flat a bit in guilt. She didn't mean to make him feel bad and so she turned around in his arms to give him a big hug. I am too, I haven't had fun like this in awhile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm
"A-ah. So warm~" Zephit was a little shocked by her hugging him, but he wrapped both arms around her gently.

"Dance with me?" He asked, swaying a little with Liada still in his arms.

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 pm
Her ears perked up in confusion but moved her arms around his neck and swayed along with him. Dance to what? heheh, there's no music here next to the lake. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 pm
"Who needs music to dance? I've got the most fantastic part of a dance right here, anyway." Zephit grinned at Liada, pulling her just a tad closer to him. His feet started leading their dance, to a rhythm that seemed to come from nowhere.

"I was just looking for an excuse to keep you close to me like this, really." He admitted honestly. "I hope you don't mind."

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm
Heheheh, no I don't mind, since you're being so honest and all...She rested her head on his shoulder as they danced away. Letting him lead them around in circles under the stars and moonlight reflecting on the lake's surface. Her tail brushed up around them now and again as they moved.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:04 pm
"I don't see the point in being any other way. My honesty keeps working out for me." He brought a hand up to her head, petting her hair gently. Smiling and distracted, the dance slowed just a little. "I'm really having a great time with you."  

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:08 pm
Her ears twitched as she felt him petting her. Holding him tighter without really thinking and she idly played with the charm on his collar. Honesty is a rare quality nowadays....especially in guys....I'm glad you are, this has been a really fun night. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 pm
In response to her twitching ears, Zephit scratched them gently. With a wide grin he placed a kiss on top of her head. "You seem interested in my gem. Would you like me to tell you about it?"  

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 pm
She blushed slightly as he kissed her head, keeping her gaze on the charm. Ss-sure, sorry about me playing with it. I like to look at shiny things at times like a kid. sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games