Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 am

Seyn couldn't move. Blood was running down her neck. Her eyes moved to look at Tsuna. They were still wide, but weak. I can't talk, or move.

Maralyn was wondering what had happened. She read the weakend child's mind. "She can't move or talk. I'll be your voice Seyn.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Friend and Eric were done watching they walked over to everyone Eric happily skipped over to them and opened his arms a bit giving them a small amount of power just to help out Seyn more he then walked over to friend "bye bye" and then they dissappeared

Kaz slowly walked down stairs to see Kishiko with Ace "hey" he walked over to Aces crib to see his son asleep "i hope when he grows up he's as evil as you" he chuckled

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Kishiko smiled. "I have no doubt. Theres only a 25% chance he will become good." She then frowned. She paced back and forth carrying baby Ace. "Oh what shall I do with you if you ever end up like him."

Ichiro stared at the spot where Eric vanished. "What the...what was he doing here?" After a moment he looked at Kuhn. "You okay?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Kaz kinda looked down after that he put the snowglobe down on the table "Zack asked me to give you that he said something about saving it before the explosion" he sat down on the couch infront of the table and looked down at the snowglobe "and dont worry he wont"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 pm

"How do you know?" Kishiko asked while she put her baby back in the crib and picked up the snowglobe. She shook it and it began to snow in the little world. She put it down, still looking at it, and sighed.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Kaz sighed again "because Zack is gone i promised him i would lie and say he refuses to ever come out again but that wouldnt get me far would it?" he looked at Kishiko for a minute then looked at the ceiling "without Zack around to teach Ace the good stuff he'll be evil"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:31 pm

"Well at least someone acknowledges me, thank you Ichiro but until i get away from the Chibis and the Demon Babysitter of Fleet street" he points at Tsuna "I can't furfill my duty of Deathpenalty Sp-" Kuhn qued into what was happening, his face went back to a smile "On second thought..." he sat back in the wagon "I'll be okay with you guys for a little longer" he smirked

Tsuna looked at Maralyn "Okay then..." he looked at Seyn "Its gonna be okay.... I promise Seyn, your with us now" he said witha smile taking his shirt sleeve and wiping the blood off her neck "Don't worry..."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Seyn tried to smile. Thank you. She could feel the shirt rubbing against her neck.

Maralyn was completely into Seyn's mind. "She says Thank you."

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Tsuna smiles and sits Seyn on a nearby rock, he sat right beside her, he sighed then looked at Kuhn "Plug your ears brat..."

Kuhn lifted up his hands and plugged his ears noticing Tsunas hand firmly held onto the rope connecting him to Tsuna, knowing he wouldn't hesitate on pulling on it fast and making him fall out "Fine!"

Tsuna blinked slowly then looked at Ichiro and Maralyn "We need Zack our leader, and also we need a plan. we have no Idea whats gonna happen next. All we know is that Kishiko has just became even more powerful than before. We need a stratagy..."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Eric nd friend then appeared in the cave again "Friend! you said we were getting tacos!!" he said madly Friend sighed "sorry sir something must be wrong with my teleportation" when they turned around they saw everyone again "hmmmm did we interupt anything" Friend said curiously noticing Kuhn with his ears plugged and everyone else looking serious

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Tsuna looked at Freind and Eric "Not really, we're just waiting for Zack to appear and lead us once agian...."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Kishiko smiled. "Yes, he'd be gone..." she went over to Ace's crib. "but he looks alot like him..." She stroked her baby's blond hair and tickled his soft skin that seemed emit a faint glow as if light were hitting him.

Ichiro leaned back against a rock. "I wanna slay her...torture....do everything she has done to others..."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Tsuna looks at Ichiro "I think you've had it the worst of all of us.... youve known her the longest" Tsuna clenches his hands "Whats her weakness..." he jolted upward "I'm gonna get her attention!" he stepped out of the cave and looked at the sky then yelled "HOW IS IT HAVING A BABY FOLLOW ZACKS FOOTSTEP THEN YOUR OWN KISHIKO!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kuhn could hear the scream clearly through even his plugged ears and laughed "he is so screwed...."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 pm

"I've had it worse than any of you. I actually fell in love with it before." He looked up at the sky. "Yeah she has a weakness. It's real evident. Her baby is her weakness. And Kaz too. Possibly Zack also." Ichiro stood up and placed one hand on Tsuna's shoulder. "She won't come out again today. It's best trying to get a hold of Zack before making a move. He knows her the best. Even more than Kaz."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Tsuna sighed "Kaz and the Baby...." he looked down "Damn me and my niceness! (bad vocab lol)" he smashed his hands on the ground "I should have helped you steal the baby!" ((lol))
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games