Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm
Amy led Karrie into the main building, one of her hands holding his behind her. Then, she led him past the information desk after nodding to Haley and into the large hot tub room that was behind the information desk. Amy had put large blinds up for the large plate glass windows that looked outside after she and Karrie had been spotted in there by many staff members. Tonight, though, the blinds were open so that she and Karrie could look out into the beautiful night. No one was ever outside the resort at night in the winter. Actually, the blinds were always open. Guests had to close the blinds themselves if they wished to have privacy instead of looking out at the gorgeous landscape.

Amy quickly transfigured her clothes into a bikini. Yes, they were going into the hot tub for supper. There in the middle of the double-sized hot tub was a tray of food that floated in the water. Amy had the tray remain steady by using the little power she had over water. Fondue and bread and crackers were on the tray, along with wine, small sandwiches, and chocolate-covered strawberries. The area around the tub was sprinkled with rose petals and the only light in the room was candle light. There were small candles that were lit on the tables that surrounded the hot tub.

Amy turned and looked at Karrie. She really hoped he liked it. "Don't tell the staff what I did. We're not supposed to have food in here. I kept the place off limits for the day. Do you need me to transfigure some swimming trunks for you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:22 pm
Cuwen
{{Oh... Whooops. Guess I could do that now. lol}}

((See that you do! -waggles finger- lol xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:29 pm
damecharlie
Cuwen
{{Oh... Whooops. Guess I could do that now. lol}}

((See that you do! -waggles finger- lol xd ))

{{Did! XD}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:30 pm
((Yeah...I saw that after the fact. Lawls. xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:31 pm
*looks around the room in awe* Wow. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this. *still looking around, almost misses Amy's question* Ah yeah, I don't have anything here... *turns to look at her grins when he sees her wearing a very shiny, but very skimpy bikini* Of course, not having the right clothes isn't a problem with you here. *takes his jacket off, laying it over a chair well away from the hot tub, not wanting to have anything happen to his Christmas present from her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:36 pm
((*peeks in to see if Kits found surprise* eek redface Oh! Oh my...excuse me! redface Yep...nothing to see here...nothing to see... *scoots off page*))  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 pm
Amy grinned as she walked up to him, very glad that he liked her surprise. She had been nervous.

"Exactly right. And it's my pleasure to make you something..."

She reached for his waistband and then grasped the hem of his shirt at the last moment. She lifted up and removed his shirt slowly. Then, she returned her hands to his waistband and glided his pants down, bending down as she did so. She helped him step out of his pants and then carefully folded them and his shirt. She put them with his jacket. Finally, she gazed at his boxers for a few moments before transfiguring them into a pair of swim trunks.

She looked up and grinned at him before she grasped his hand and walked him over to the hot tub. "Are those suitable for you, my love?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm
rodenrock
((*peeks in to see if Kits found surprise* eek redface Oh! Oh my...excuse me! redface Yep...nothing to see here...nothing to see... *scoots off page*))

{{lol! wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:39 pm
damecharlie
((Yeah...I saw that after the fact. Lawls. xd ))

{{ biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 pm
((I'm getting there, Rod! lol))

*walking into Aqua Springs with Mwee and Smok, Kits sends her dragons off to the pet area and goes to her office. Seeing a pot of flowers on the desk, she smiles* Oh, those are beautiful. whee *leans over to look at them closer, then sees the note attatched to them* A dinner promise? From who? Oh, there's a card too. surprised And chocolates? *opens the card and reads it* redface biggrin *notices papers stuck inside the ribbon on the chocolate box and takes them out* This is... eek surprised redface biggrin redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm
Thistle perked up when she saw Kits, Smok and Mwee walk into the main building and then watched as Kits when into her and Amy's office and Mwee and Smok flew off down the hall toward the pet area. She was leaning against the side of the desk, so they likely wouldn't have been able to see her.

Thistle quickly stood up, squeaked, and trotted over to the office. She looked in and squeaked happily at Kits. She went over to Kits, nuzzled her leg, and then quickly ran out of the office. She rounded the corner and started to take off down the hall that led to the pet area. When she got there and found her friends, she tackled Smok. Mwee was flying, so she couldn't reach her. Thistle was paying no mind to the small heart-shaped box that was tied around her neck with a ribbon. It was a hassle to carry around, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:50 pm
*thoughts start to turn elsewhere when she's slowly undressing him, but then Karrie remembers that he's hungry. He's also determined to enjoy this evening that she's set up for him and doesn't want it to end too soon*

*grins* Perfect. *steps into the hot tub with her, taking a moment to enjoy the candlelight reflections from the water on her skin*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:03 pm
Amy grinned and turned back to Karrie. "I'm glad. I want you to really enjoy tonight."

She turned back around and finally slipped into the water. She made to go in until the water was up past her shoulders. Otherwise, she'd be chilly. Then, she stood up a little more and walked over to the tray of food. Since she was using her powers, the tray didn't move at all. It almost looked like it was on a pedestal sprouting out of the water, which, of course, it wasn't.

She picked up a long wooden stick, speared some bread, and dipped it into the cheese. "I made the bread at home myself. Granted, I used a bread machine, but it still has the homemade taste! Now... get comfortable so I can feed you."

Amy looked over and smiled sweetly at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:05 pm
*hears something squeak and brush against her leg, but by the time she looks, there's nothing there. Shrugging, she goes back to looking at the gifts, still not quite able to believe what Rod's done for her* surprised

*squeaks happily at Thistle, nuzzling her*

*seeing something around Thistle's neck, lands next to her and paws at it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:09 pm
Ooh, homemade bread too? It's been a while since I've had that. *gets comfortable on the ledge seat going around the outside of the hot tub, smiling at Amy*

*glances under the tray to see if there's something holding it up, since it's so unnaturally still*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games