Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Slytherins
Mood
Anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You are the ocean’s gray waves, destined to seek
                                                          Life beyond the shore just out of reach
                                                          Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
                                                          The path is yours to climb

Momo felt her stomach twist and turn as the Headmaster gave his speech at the end of the sorting ceremony. She had decided (and been convinced by Gerard) to get the terrible news out of the way as soon as possible. What was sooner than the first night back in the Castle? Of course she would rather not tell her betrothed about her discovery at all, but after a long talk with Gerard she decided she would rather he find out from her tonight then find out months from now that she knew already. She was definitely not in a good situation though and she could tell that this wasn't going to end well.

Not having the stomach too eat, Momo steeled her will and stood to go find Byron. It was pretty easy to locate him. So she made her way over, wringing her hands as she walked. She tapped her fellow fourth year on the shoulder to get his attention. "Hey Byron, could I speak to you in private?" She made sure to push her usual smile onto her face, hoping that it didn't look as fake as it felt. She made sure to gesture towards the doors to the Great Hall, it wouldn't be smart to talk about something so private where everyone could hear.

In the white light, a hand reaches through
                                                          A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
                                                          Waking dreams fade away,
                                                          Embrace the brand-new day

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              wнo'ѕ тo ĸnow ιғ yoυr ѕoυl wιll ғade aт all
                                              тнe one yoυ ѕold тo ғool тнe world
                                              yoυ loѕт yoυr ѕelғ-eѕтeeм along тнe way

spaceByron's nose wrinkled, his lips curling into an almost-snarl when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned, ready to tell whoever it was to leave him the hell alone, when he realized it was Momo. Of course it was Momo, because she was basically the only person who ever talked to him without him initiating the conversation. Which wasn't something he did often. Or ever. His expression softened ever so slightly, even as his eyes narrowed in suspicion. "About what?" he asked, exasperated. She could've found him at any point today and talked to him, but she had to do it now? When they were about to eat? He was starving, dammit.

spaceHe considered telling her she could bloody well wait, but something about her demeanor stopped him; for one, she was being weirdly formal with him, at least compared to her usual. Normally she was excessively informal with him in an attempt to get him to loosen up. Then there was something in her eyes, in her smile, that was... off. Not herself. Byron wasn't the best at reading people, mostly because he didn't like them. But he hadn't had much of a choice with regards to her, and figured he knew her pretty damn well at this point. Something was up. Something apparently serious. He huffed slightly, standing.
                                              "Lead the way," he said, gesturing somewhat dramatically towards the doors. Hopefully, whatever this was could be discussed quickly, and he could get back to the table and his supper.

and yoυ ѕнoυld ĸnow тнaт тнe lιeѕ won'т нιde yoυr ғlawѕ
                                              no ѕenѕe ιn нιdιng all oғ yoυrѕ
                                              yoυ gave υp on yoυr dreaмѕ along тнe way

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                              wнen - Sorting Feast
                                              wιтн - Momo
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 am
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageSecond Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera shrugged, "I wouldn't worry about it. I'm pretty sure Jonah is gay. His two best friends are girls and there's a certain guy I think he has a crush on, thought I'm not sure yet." She smiled, she loved hearing about the lake, and living in it. It was always beautiful, pending the lights were on, in the dark, it was a very terrifying place in the Slytherin Common room. "There are a few Grindylows in the lake too. Eh, I don't know what else there is. Probably just your average fish and stuff." Vespera liked plants, not the creatures that lived on or near the plants, That included water ones, While sometimes it was nice in the mornings to see the creatures, sometimes they were just...creepy.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Great Hall 2043
With Whom: Slytherins
Thinking about: Slimy things are disgusting.
Vespera Description: Short 4'2", blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves with school robes over top.
OOC:

addaellis

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Byron
Mood
Nervous

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You are the ocean’s gray waves, destined to seek
                                                          Life beyond the shore just out of reach
                                                          Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
                                                          The path is yours to climb

Momo let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, a part of her was grateful that he didn't argue with her or ignore her but the other part wished he had. She gave him a nod and lead him outside of the Great Hall and into a side corridor so that they would still be alone even if someone else decided to leave the feast.

Arriving at her destination she turned to face Byron once more, the smile gone from her face now making her look much more serious than Byron had probably ever seen her. Keeping her hands clasped together as almost a sort of safety net for herself she began. "I uh...overheard something while I was at home this summer." She started, trying to figure out just exactly what she was going to tell him. Should she keep out the fact that Regina was pregnant? Would that make it worse? She internally scolded herself, she had to stand firm and just tell him what she heard, no sense in hiding anything. "My Grandmother and cousin Regina...they were arguing in the study. They were arguing about...about your father. From what they were saying I think your father might be having an affair, and I think he may have gotten her pregnant. Or at least that's what my Grandmother was saying." The end of the sentence trailed off and her gaze faltered away from him, a horrible feeling sank into her gut after she told him. She had no idea how he was going to take this so in her nervousness she continued "I didn't know what to do when I heard it but I figured I should tell you when I got the chance, but like it wasn't something I could just send in a letter so I had to wait of course. I just felt you had the right to know."

In the white light, a hand reaches through
                                                          A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
                                                          Waking dreams fade away,
                                                          Embrace the brand-new day

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Seventh Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fourth Year

Faina and Katya made into the Great Hall barely in time to see the Sorting Ceremony, a fact which rather irked Faina as she was rather more punctual than that, but still, at least they got to see the First Years get to wear the Sorting Hat and start their own magical journeys.

Faina couldn't help but think about her own Sorting, and how surprised she'd been to get placed in Slytherin, and chalking it up to the Hat possessing a wry sense of humour. Time showed her the placing was correct, as while she may have believed she would have been better served going to Ravenclaw, Slytherin was a House which presented her the competition and the drive she craved. No, she'd learned to embrace her inner serpent, and now it suited her just fine, thank you; and if it put people off to know where her loyalties were so much the better.

Being this would be her last Sorting Ceremony she'd witness, it seemed only proper for the Seventh Year Prefect to sit among her fellow Slytherins, while Katya was with her because she hoped to see Cian, her boyfriend. "Do you think I'll be a Prefect next term?" asked Katya, as they watched the First Years go up and try on the Hat. Faina smiled, and she answered, "It's a lot of responsibility, Kotenok. In the end, it will be up to your Head of House to decide whether a kitten can be a mother bear. However, there is something to be said about having bubble baths in the Prefects' Bathroom."

When dinner appeared on the table, Faina was gratified to see a familiar samovar, from which she poured mulled apple cider into mugs for herself and her sister. Just the ticket to drive the chill from her bones, so far as she was concerned, as was the hot beef and noodle soup she ladled into a bowl for her appetizer. Tonight she would relax, and unpack her trunk before going to bed, for tomorrow would start the run-up to the NEWTs at the end of the term.

Katya spotted some chicken noodle soup to start the feast with, and she saw some roasted chicken and a bowl of steaming hot new potatoes she figured would be her entree. Though the two of them shared meals all the time during the term, it seemed important for her to be with her sister.

OOC: Open for Interaction

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one in particular
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just want to go sit by Annie!

Jess had been happily watching the sorting, including Annie, who had scored a spot in Hufflepuff. Upon her turn, she felt the hat's words.... but she didn't like them. Instead of going with her friend or getting the house she thought she'd get... she was put in Slytherin? The redhead glanced over the tables, frowning when she saw Annie. She sighed softly and turned her gaze to the stone floor as she walked over to the very same table her brothers both sat at.

She didn't think she'd get put there, especially not since she thought she was way different from the boys. She sat at the end of the table where the other first years were gathering, making sure to sit well away from Whit and Dean. Besides, she didn't know if her eldest brother was still mad about that morning. And she didn't know anyone else in her year, though she attributed a lot of that to a language barrier. It was hard to get to know people through only writing and one-sided signing. She propped up her chin on her hand, elbows on the table. Maybe someone who just happened to know sign would come along... or maybe someone with a notepad... because she sure didn't want to sit alone all night.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:01 am
User Image
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Margaux was annoyed, not by her sorting, but the insult of the hat. How dare it, some old (and it was ratty so that is probably why it heard it before) hat call her unoriginal. She had notebooks of original designs thank you very much. Margaux noticed not a lot of Slytherins seated so far that were first years. She spotted a goofy looking redhead, who was slightly less goofy than her friend (and thank Merlin they weren't both sorted in her house, she'd hate looking at their silly faces all the time, one was bad enough). Walking past Jessalyn Prescott she visibly rolled her eyes. Joy, she got the one that screamed like a banshie when she tripped over her own feet. At least this one appeared not to be able to talk. Holding her head high, she took a seat a few down from the funny looking redhead. She turned her attention back to the sorting. Maybe someone worthy of her interest would be sorted in her house.

User Image
                                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                {OoC: Open for interaction //
                                                And quoted as Margaux is being a meany pants mostly in her head to poor Jess}
                                                Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:21 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian had spent all his ride on prefect duty and even broke up some bully 2nd year on the platform. Cian let him off with a warning hopefully the kid and his friends learned. Unfortunately that made him miss Katya. He rode a carriage up and got to his table. He had volunteered to lead the new Slytherins to the common room later and needed to keep an eye on sorting for once. As they waited he wrote a note to Katya and would send Batman to deliver.

Quote:
                                                                            So sorry we didn't meet up, the MAN was keeping me down! Well more apparently i needed to patrol. Then some dingus 2nd year on the platform. After this I'm herding snakes into the common room. Next Hogsmeade trip I'll get us an apology lunch! =D I got extra money from making prefect!

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

Graydon Ironshield

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:15 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageThird Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera Jonah from the train, and went over to the Slytherin table where she belonged. She looked at all the others sitting and frowned. She could probably sit with Vinny, he probably wouldn't mind her company, but the others... maybe she needed to work on her social interactions within her own house this year... or just stick with her Ravenclaw Duo and avoid everyone else. Maybe if she did that, she would at least not lose points and gain the dirty looks she had last year from her house mates. She walked by August, on her way to a slightly more empty portion of the table, and smiled, being glad she got her first poke of the year in. She sat and looked at the sorting hat and tried to guess what house they would be put in, and was usually wrong. She frowned and sighed, last year was better at least she had August to annoy then, if this year continued in this silence in Slytherin, she was going to become worried that there was a plot of some sort to put another slug on her bed.

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: Slytherins.
Thinking about: Friends would be nice.
Vespera Description: Short 4'5", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: school robes.
OOC: Open for Interaction

_____

_____

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Seventh Year Slytherin Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table (2044)

It was Caleb’s final year and he was quick to ditch his sister and go on his own. Not that he had anyone to socialize with. As he sat at the Slytherin table he thought about Quidditch. He was captain now and luckily, he had a pretty good idea on who he was asking to be his vice captain. Course, he actually had to ask. That could wait thought because he wasn’t going to talk through his sister’s sorting. Not that he cared much about it.

This year he didn’t have Tsubaki to talk too. So, as he watched the sorting, he kept to himself. When his sister went up to the hat, he was expecting to hear Slytherin. Taking a drink, he nearly spit it out at the mention of Gryffindor. “Gryffindor! What the hell…” He spat out in surprise. Caleb truly didn’t know what to think about it. A Gryffindor on their side of the family was just unnatural not to mention unheard of. Part of him was inwardly smiling. Just another failure in his family to make him look better. Of course, whether his sister was a failure or not didn’t really change anything. It was Julius he wanted to screw up, which so far his brother was doing just fine.

Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Open for interaction...

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:52 pm
Truth of the matter is I'm complicated
You're as straight as they come
You go about your day, baby
While I hide from the sun
It's better if you don't understand
'Cause you won't know what it's like until you try

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will couldn't climb into a carriage fast enough once they reached the platform to escape Dagrun and for once his brother too. He had no idea why Jack decided to suddenly be so friendly with that block of ice impersonating a human and if didn't know better, he'd think his twin was just doing it to get a rise out of him but no. He knew his brother better than that and one, it was a pretty shitty thing to do and even he knew that, but also he looked genuinely interested in whatever she was saying. It was honestly bizarre. Unfortunately in his haste to actually get to a carriage, he ended up somehow getting one of the last ones and was thus one of the last to trickle into the hall before the firstes were paraded in. He wasn't betting on anyone this year (mainly because he was at most seventy percent sure he wasn't related to any of them) so he didn't even pretend to hold interest in the sorting as he looked down the Slytherin table for a seat. Finally he spotted one by Cian who was apparently writing a note before he handed it to his ferret. Will followed Batman curiously before scrunching his face when he realized who the recipient was. God those two were disgusting, they couldn't even hold out for one dinner?! "Seriously mate, you're killing me here. First you willingly accept to be a narc...actually first you become a lovesick puddle of goo, then you accepted being a narc and honestly. I feel like this is my fault. I let you down. I wasn't near as bad an influence as I should've been and for that, I'm sorry." Will placed a hand solemnly on his heart as he slid into his seat.

You know I
I'll be waiting on the other side
And you
All you got to do is cross the line
I could wait a whole lifetime
But you just got to decide

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:12 pm
Yukina101

User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian scooped up Batman and read the note with a smirk he looked up to Will's 'intervention'. "Well, I'm just better with the ladies. And besides being perfect it good for the long con. You got someone on the inside! Should have seen Aeryn's face when the letter arrived damn near choked on her Fruit Loops when the letter and badge came." Cian joked back "Besides I'll know all the perfect schedules and get a sweet a** bathroom. My sacrifice of freedom is for the greater good! " the last part was said dramatically and with zeal with a generous helping of sarcasm.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:35 pm
Truth of the matter is I'm complicated
You're as straight as they come
You go about your day, baby
While I hide from the sun
It's better if you don't understand
'Cause you won't know what it's like until you try

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will scoffed as Cian bragged he was just better with the ladies. One singular girl happens to find this midget cute and suddenly he was Ghede's gift to women, as if! "I still think you just happened to get lucky her sister didn't snap you like a toothpick when she found out." He could imagine Aeryn's look when her brother got the badge, it was actually pretty similar to his and Jack's when they got the news. He supposed it would be good to have someone on the inside, especially if he could get a hand on that prefect schedule and make a copy of it for just in case purposes. Or maybe even change it down the line; the future was unforeseeable. Who knew when he'd need a specific prefect for a specific thing. Or alibi. Whatever. "Greater good my left arsecheek. I want to at least see this magical bathroom before you and your girlfriend smut the place up." Will said knocking into his shorter friend good-naturedly.

You know I
I'll be waiting on the other side
And you
All you got to do is cross the line
I could wait a whole lifetime
But you just got to decide

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Winking?!?!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Will had decided (though without any real thought) to sit in his usual seat away from everyone else. He still hadn't made any real friends, and the two people he didn't mind talking to weren't at his table. So... alone it was. He was just about to open up his newest comic book when he felt someone watching him. Brows furrowed, the blonde searched around for a moment before noticing one of the fifth year girls at his table looking at him. He knew her (albeit vaguely) from around the common room. Her name was Amber... something. Why was she looking at him like that? Sending her a look of mild confusion, he watched as she giggled and sent him a wink. Oh.... O H. A bit of color curled into his cheeks before the blonde ducked his head down and hid behind the pages of his book. Why was it him? Of all the people she could've been staring at... it was him???? At that exact moment, he hoped desperately for someone (anyone) to sit with him so that she wouldn't. He didn't know how to talk to girls, and especially not older, winking girls.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ sᴋɪʟʟ, ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ
Fɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄ
Hᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Gemma's eyes snapped open when the hat called out her house to the rest of the hall and a wide grin split her face. She barely waited for the hat to be pulled off her head before getting up and rushing over to the cheering green-clad table that had to be Slytherin. She was in Slytherin! She wouldn't have been upset with any of the other houses, but she had been hoping for Slytherin and she got it! She was itching to write letters to her mother and Rey to tell them the news, but food came first. Her mother's cooking was absymal and her sister tried and her food was tasty enough, but Hogwarts' food was supposed to be amazing.

Unfortunately, the food wasn't ready, Gemma realised when she sat down in an empty spot next to a girl she recognised from the boat ride, staring mournfully at her empty plate. The sorting was still ongoing, but after that long train ride, she was hungry, and not really interested in the sorting at the moment. She'd meet her fellow first years in class but her grumbling stomach couldn't wait much longer. Folding her arms on the table, Gemma rested her chin on them and sighed, looking around the table to examine her new housemates to try and distract herself from waiting.

All the older students seemed preoccupied with their own friends, and if they weren't, their expressions weren't particularly inviting. There weren't many first years so far beyond the redheaded girl she sat next to and an irritable-looking brunette a little away from them. A slight frown crossed Gemma's face; she wondered if something happened on their way that annoyed the other girl, but she didn't dwell on it too long, her eyes then darting over to the girl near her. She looked rather miserable for someone on their first day (well, night) at Hogwarts, so Gemma sat up properly and directed a smile at her.

"Hello!" she greeted her brightly, "I'm Gemma, another first year, so we'll probably be sharing a dorm later. Want to be friends?" she asked, her tone inviting. She wasn't sure about bunking with the brunette, she might turn out to be nice after all, but Gemma would prefer to start out with a friend first. She probably should've introduced herself earlier but she'd been rather distracted by the lack of food, but she hoped the other girl didn't mind. Besides, no one should look that lonely on their first day.

• WHERE Slytherin table tab tab tab WITH Jessalyn tab tab tab FEELING cheery

OOC A little abrupt but Gem's making up for not introducing herself sooner xD

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games