Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mary
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Blues
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why's she not with me?!

Elijah was still frowning between the hat and Macie, though he hoped his sister would know he wasn't upset at her, but instead at circumstance. Why had the hat split them up?! They were a perfect duo! When someone asked to sit beside him, Elijah nodded, albeit a bit glumly. She said her name was Mary, though, and he figured she seemed nice enough. She promptly asked about his sister, and the boy fidgeted with the spoon he had swiped off the tabletop. "Hi Mary, I'm Elijah. And yea, she's my twin. I've never been without her like this. But... I guess the hat knows best?" He huffed quietly, glancing over at the blonde. Maybe she'd have some sage advice. He glanced down, wondering when he picked up a spoon, and hastily set it back on the table and pretended he'd never swiped it... even though he didn't remember when exactly he had.

mc2

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: All American Girl in a Hogwarts World
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Ah," Mary said, tilting her head slightly and watching Elijah. He seemed upset about the prospect of being away from his twin and was trying to accept the Hat's decision. She could relate to not understanding the Hat's decision totally as she got a sorting she hadn't necessarily hoped for. "I'm sure it does. It's been sorting kids for centuries. Besides you'll get to see her outside of bedtime if you want-well that and the sorting feast probably."

"I know the hat told me I needed to 'forge my own path'," Mary said, "maybe the Hat wants the same for you." She smiled and propped her elbow on the table, figuring it was okay as there was no food there yet. Elijah was playing with one of the spoons there though. She hoped her advice helped Elijah feel better. She didn't like it when other people were upset and Elijah was noticeably so, not that he didn't have reason. Mary was anxious not having Quinn right across the hall like he had been at their grandmother's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                          You need to forge your own path
                                                          And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: }
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? New friends?

Elijah blinked when Mary simply agreed. Though, she turned to watch him, which had him subconsciously mirror the girl, turning a bit to face her. She said that he'd get to see Macie outside of bed and maybe the feast, which brought a little chuckle to him. "Well, that one I figured. But you're probably right. Classes can't go dawn to dusk, and if they do... well, that'll suck, won't it?" He grinned, thinking that Mary might become a good friend. She shared what the hat told her, then said maybe he needed to make his own path. Maybe she was right. He tried to remember what the hat told him, wanting to offer whatever advice it'd given him.

"It told me I had an interesting mind. That I was unique... and um... something else, I think? I can't really recall. I was too excited." He laughed, a smile on his lips. She was making him feel better indeed. Sure, Macie was all the way over there, but he would make time to spend with her. And maybe he had a new friend, one in his house, so it couldn't really be that bad. Then again, he just had to try to remember to keep his hands to himself. He wasn't sure Mary would be okay if he accidentally took something of hers, at least not in the way Macie had come to expect and even prevent his accidental thievery.

mc2

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:58 pm

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
Hufflepuff, First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
_______

Isolde breathed a heavy sigh of relief, all weight lifted from her shoulders and the pain in her ankle faded to the background; all she could hear and see were the hundreds of eyes' that followed her, the hands clapping all around. The skinny little girl joined the ranks of Hufflepuffs and by the time she took her seat her robes already had their bright yellow accents. ”Oh, bugger,” she said to herself when she realized; she forgot to wave to her uncle. Iso craned her neck to try and spot the older man at the staff table, but couldn't see over a few heads of dark hair. That's when she heard the name of her friends' from the train; she clapped when Quinn was sorted for Ravenclaw, and then again when Philip joined her at the house of badgers.

The boy made a beeline down the aisle and Iso waved to catch his attention at her end of the table. ”Hey! We're in the same house! Wicked!” Iso cheered, and for a hot second she danced her hands as if she were shaking a pair of maracas (that was her happy dance.) Suddenly, everyone at their table erupted into a cheer and Iso joined along with them. ”Looks like a lot of Hufflepuffs this year actually,” she said once it had quieted down again. ”It's too bad Quinn got sorted in Ravenclaw though.”

════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall of 2040
WHERE:: Hufflepuff Table
WITH WHO:: first years

════════════════════

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:42 pm
THOMAS MCGREGOR________
EDRIC_NOTT ______
First Year Hufflepuff ____
════════════════════
__

Edric was left in a bit of a daze as he journeyed from the stool situated at the head of the Great Hall and journeyed down the rows until he found his opening. As comforting as the hat's words had been, it didn't have Callidora and Remington Nott as family. Glancing back and forth down the table, it looked like a few of the first years were getting to know each other, several older students were knitted in groups but everyone had a smile on their face and were making friends. He smiled too, slow and small and shy as it was. He wanted to talk to them, all of them, but he was nervous. Did they hear his name? Make the connection? 'Boy Goes Missing' was in all the headlines for a while, that's what his real family told him anyway. It was hard to imagine that he had been considered missing for so long; he had always been right there in London. Had anyone even tried to look for him? Edric had to stop himself but the sides of his temple were already throbbing, the cheering students only made it worse. The young boy wrapped his arms around himself, curled his legs against his chest and huddled up inside of his brand new robes. He wished Wallis would join him, but didn't want his brother to get in trouble, being prefect. It'd be easier though, that's for sure. Easier to just be and not sit inside of his head too afraid to do anything else.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall of 2040
【WHERE:: Great Hall
【WITH WHO:: the Hufflepuffs'
╚═════════════════════════╝

[Open for interaction!]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:35 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: All American Girl in a Hogwarts World
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"I think that is cruel and unusual punishment if they did," Mary laughed. It was a common phrase in the States but she was not sure if the same concept was as popular in the United Kingdom. She liked talking to Elijah. He was friendly and nice. Soon he offered what the hat told him, far more details she gave and she felt a little honored he would share something so personal to her. She thought for a moment and then said, "I really wanted Gryffindor because that was where my Dad was sorted, but the Hat said my Dad would be proud of me wherever I go. I'm not sure, but the Hat wouldn't lie so it has to be true."

Smiling she said, "Anyways I'm honored to meet such an interesting mind, then." She thought for a moment and said, "Your sister was sorted in Ravenclaw, right? That's where my brother is. Maybe they'll become friends too." It would be cool if they did, but she knew her brother was quiet so he might not reach out to his classmates and just spend his time observing everyone. Either way there was no rule that they couldn't all hang out together later in the year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                          You need to forge your own path
                                                          And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: }
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:24 am

( PurebloodFirst Year HufflepuffHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Esmeralda sighed in utter relief when the hat declared Hufflepuff, though its advice still echo in her head. So here in Hufflepuff... she won't have to try too hard to prove that she was capable? Not that she hated Hufflepuff, only that she knew that her late mother most likely found comfort. But at least she got her wish of being in her parents' house, and if the hat can read her mind maybe Mera could at least trust its word.

She waved at her cousin Garnet from afar before approaching the honey-colored table, sheepishly smiling at some people who greeted her. Thankfully, she found Aurora who was sitting and probably watching the sorting. They were friends because Garnet and Rora's brother Rich were best friends. And well, it's hard to not spot her given her lavender curls and her bubbly aura. "So weird and relieving that we managed to be housemates," Esmeralda chuckled as she sat down, "How're you feeling? Now that you're here?"

Later, she looked up her green eyes to see that a newly-sorted blond Hufflepuff (Edric) after her eventually looked like he was curling into a ball. Probably uncomfortable and tired. Mera's stoic features softened, wondering what made the boy act like that. She wanted to help, but she wasn't sure if it would end well because she was usually seen as aloof.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff table, beside Auroraxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Aurora
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:05 am
Stoop livin' was a heaven that we fit in
Summer sun, we would run far away from our fears
Waiting for the train in the winter
Couldn't hide and our trees were froze in tears
Papa said he'd always keep us warm
Roof over our head, even though it was torn

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

first year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun barely blinked when the hat sorted her into Hufflepuff, and then, as she approached the table, she paused and watched as her twin was sorted into Gryffindor. This was hardly surprising either. She thought Donner would probably do well there, so long as he didn't get caught up with a crowd of troublemakers or lose his temper. Her brother wore his emotions on his sleeve, literally, and while Dagrun was usually jealous of his metamorphmagus abilities... she pitied him for that. It was impossible for him to hide what he was feeling.

Steeling herself for an evening of forced small talk (everyone knew Hufflepuffs were chatty) and hopefully, good food, she took a seat and before long noticed a shy looking blond boy nearby. Something Nott. Dagrun had heard of the Notts before, but all she knew was that they were an important family. Or had been important. Or something. The Eides had been important too- in Norway. Oh dear, now he was curling up like a turtle without a shell. She had to step in now, before the situation got any more dire. "I'm Dagrun," the brunette had to speak up a bit louder than she would have liked, given the chatter, which was only pausing for each sorting, "Dagrun Eide. Did you expect Hufflepuff?"

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

My Queens is a queen
Not talking bright lights and shiny things
But we always made it work
Building castles out of dirt
My home is a throne,
Not very pretty, but tough as stone

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:58 am
Aurora Violet Devereux
First Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Aurora couldn’t have been happier about her placement. “Thank you mister hat.” She said sliding off the stool and skipping over the Hufflepuff table. She quickly turned to see where Quinn would be sorted. She smiled at him when the hat called out Ravenclaw. Clapping for his placement knowing he’d be happy there. It was sad that they wouldn’t be together. They didn’t live together as is so being in different houses was no stretch to that.

The purple haired girl watched the sorting clapping for each student. When Mera went up for her sorting Aurora was excited. Especially when the hat announced Hufflepuff. She clapped until her friend got to the table. It was probably the hardest she clapped. “Isn’t it.” She agreed with Mera. It really was a relief and she was happy for it. “I’m great. Something told me I wasn’t Slytherin material.” She replied. “How about you? Surprised to be among Hufflepuff?” Aurora asked curiously. Her attention only shifted fully to the sorting when Aniyah was called. She was sorted into Gryffindor. Something told Aurora she’d be happy there. That was her brother’s house a year ago so how bad could it be.

With : Hufflepuffs... Mera

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Ah, my dear,
                                                  Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                  You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:59 am
THOMAS MCGREGOR________
EDRIC_NOTT ______
════════════════════
__

Edric rocked back and forth in place as he watched the sorting; it was nice and warm and comfortable huddled inside of his robes with only his little blond head poking out to the world. His chin had only just begun to rest on the top of his knees when he crossed eyes with a plucky little brunette who turned out to have a very funny name. Scottish or Welsh, maybe, but even that didn't sound right. ”Oh, err, hi! I'm uhh... I'm Edric,” he said between pauses, almost as if he had forgotten. ”But um, some people call me Tommy... It's kind of a long story.” He shrugged but it was rather hard to tell with him balled up like a porcupine. ”I really wanted Ravenclaw, actually. What about you?” It was all he was willing to say on the subject for now. Instead, he stretched his head out a bit higher and poked one of his arms back out through their sleeves pointing randomly across the hall. Not like he could find anyone in this crowded mess, even if did actually know who he was looking for. ”So was that your cousin or something, that went after you? My fam's over in Ravenclaw, somewhere anyway.”

【WHERE:: Great Hall
【WITH WHO:: Dagrun

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:09 am

xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? New friends?

Elijah tilted his head to ponder Mary's phrasing. Could being sent to classes while at school - even a boarding school - be considered punishment, unusual or otherwise? Maybe it was just an expression she used... wherever she was from. That led his mind to the next thought, namely wondering where exactly she was from. He'd been to lots of places, but he wasn't sure where her accent hailed from. Maybe Norway? But then she'd go to Durmstrang.... weird. He shook himself out of his thoughts when she spoke again, saying she'd wanted Gryffindor like her dad. "I'm sure the hat is right. Surely your dad will be proud. So'll mine, now I think on it. Well, my dad'd be proud no matter what. Same with mum." He grinned, certain his parents would have their wonderfully warm smiles and big hugs when they went home for Christmas.

When Mary said she was excited to meet an "interesting mind", Lija felt a little blush warm his cheeks. Maybe she agreed with the hat and thought he was interesting indeed? While she seemed to be thinking, he pulled a fork off the table, staring off into space while his fingers played over the tines. The boy felt his attention return when Mary asked about Macie, then said her own brother was in the same house. "It'd be interesting, for sure. But it'd make friendly gatherings easier. Plus, we could all just be a group, rather than two sets of relations. More a square than a weird... intersecting triangles mess." He chuckled, glancing over at Macie. She was always nice, so he assumed his sister would soon be popular and have tons and tons of friends. It seemed right in his head, at least. But he had a friend too! That made it okay.... right?

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:51 am

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun didn't question the name thing. Maybe his middle name was Thomas or something, or maybe he just liked it better than 'Edric', which brought to mind withered old men hobbling around in the Wizengamot. She only made fun of it to herself because her name wasn't much better; 'Dagrun' wasn't even popular in Scandinavia anymore, never mind in Britain. She'd heard 'Dog... run?' to many times to count. It would have been easier to go by Flora, but she didn't particularly like her middle name, which seemed like it'd be more fitting on a little blonde girl in a sundress. "Oh, I didn't care much. I just didn't really want Slytherin. But I didn't think I'd get in there, anyways." She shrugged. "I'm not very cunning." He confirmed her suspicion, which was that his family was all in Ravenclaw. The brunette snickered at the mention of her 'cousin'. "No, my twin. He looks a little more like me when he's not... morphing. Donner got Gryffindor, no surprise. He's way more outgoing than me. Our sister's in Gryffindor too... she's a fourth year."

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

My Queens is a queen
My home is a throne,

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:21 am
THOMAS MCGREGOR________
EDRIC_NOTT ______
════════════════════
__

Edric smiled and nodded, he could relate. Slytherin wasn't a bad house and ideally, he knew that, but it meant things, it had pretext. It was like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Because, in that house, doors would open much easier than it would for one in Hufflepuff. ”Yeah, I really didn't want to go there either.” Edric laughed, which was easier to do now that the fear was gone. ”Nothin' against them anyway, bu', common room sounds pretty shite.” He poked his other arm out, and after some debate, unraveled himself and his legs from the black and yellow cocoon. At the mention of being twins, Edric stretched his neck out a bit more to try and find the colorful haired boy, just to try and have something of a face to the name and title as “brother.” ”Twin?” He repeated with something of a smile on his face. ”So do you have your own language, or is that only identical twins?” He always wished he had an identical twin. Someone to switch places with. Someone that would always understand. The metamorphagus thing was pretty wicked, but, anyone could do that with a bit of spell practice. Looking exactly like someone else is a bit more complicated than a few Charms spells. ”My bruv's Wallis, he's one of the new prefects this year. And, hey, I think you're pretty outgoing, I mean, you did start talking to me first.”

【WHERE:: Hufflepuff Table
【WITH WHO:: Dagrun

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:29 pm
                                          ╔══════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Adopted
                                          ╚══════════════════════╝

Philip nodded and laughed as Iso happy danced about them being in the same house. He was pretty happy about it too although his body language didn’t show it as much as the girl’s did. The next moment, everyone at their table erupted into cheer, so Phil joined them and clapped. This actually tended to happen often – at least, more often at this table than at any of the other tables as far as he could tell. “Yeah, looks like it,” he said, watching what felt like student after student walk down towards their table. “I wonder if this house typically gets the most first year students?” he asked, though Iso probably had as much of an idea as he did. The brunet frowned lightly when she brought up Quinn. “I wish he got placed in Hufflepuff,” Phil admitted as he attempted to scan the Ravenclaw table. No luck at spotting their friend – too many heads in the way. However, that didn’t stop him from hoping Quinn was doing alright all alone. Okay, so he technically wasn’t completely alone, but being surrounded by strangers wasn’t much better.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:56 pm

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun snorted. "Very damp. And cold. I don't even like going swimming." She blamed her Viking blood. He seemed to be a bit more comfortable, having stretched out a bit, rather than huddling like he was freezing to death. It was very warm in the Great Hall, despite the night sky displayed over their heads. "Fraternal," she clarified. "I'm older, but only by a few minutes." Sometimes she felt like she really was the big sister, but maybe that was just because everyone said girls were more mature at this age than boys. It wasn't that Donner acted like a baby... he just got overwhelmed and he could be a bit high-strung.

"And we both speak Norwegian and Icelandic, if that counts." she half-joked, a first for her. "Drew, my sister, she'll probably get prefect next year... She's very responsible." Edric countered that she had started talking to him first, and she smiled wryly. "You looked like you needed someone to talk to. And not compared to the rest of my family. Or, well, I guess my pa- my father is a bit quiet. He didn't go to Hogwarts, though. Durmstrang."

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

My Queens is a queen
My home is a throne,

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games