Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Upon being given the ok to enter, Ayame would be greeted by a much more mature, stronger looking Kya. While the symbol of Jashin no longer rested around her neck, a similar thing did with the same geometric shape that had a crescent below the circle and a tomoe in the center. Kya offered no bow, instead a smile and nod before she spoke. "It has been some time Lord Kazekage. Times have changed, but the seal that allows travel between our homes yet still exists." She would regard the other person in the office with a nod as well, but turn the chocolate irises back to the leader of the sand, body already acclimating once more to the dry desert heat and arid lack of humidity. "Hello Daichi! Long time no see." She would, if allowed, approach and offer a hand for petting. She harbored ill will for most animals in the past, but a deep dive into her religion and the damned puppy Kanzaki forced into her life. Her sharingan spun to life, azure blue instead of red as her tattoos flared with all of thepower of her religion for just a few seconds. "You remain as strong and clear as I remember. Both of you. It is good to see you in health. I won't waste your time however. All that time ago, I expressed interest in learning to summon the snakes from you. Experience taught me that then I was not strong enough where now I feel as though I would be a worthy student. I've become a teacher to the citizens of the leaf about a god beyond Jashin, one beyond such meager purpose as destruction. I'm also a jounin and tasked with protecting my people so I have humbled myself to come and ask you, Lady Ayame, for knowledge and power."

║ CHAKRAx 0,750 / 0,910 x ║ STAMINAx 715 / 0,715 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activation Three [ Rank ]
    Activation Details
    Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:44 pm
___youwillknownihilism

Ayame noticed similarities and major differences to the young female but her scent remained nearly the same, lavender and...ink. Ayame would have to ask her about the ink one day. "It has Ms. Kya. Glad to see you are doing well." Ayame gave a shrug to the seal statement. "Suna holds no ill will toward Konoha, or any of the other villages for that matter. I also like people," she patted Daichi before he went to Kya placing his head under her hand before he started nuzzling her. "It's one of the perks of being a wolf tamer."
Ayame went silent listening to Kya speak then nodded. " I remember you asking. Manda II was actually quite impressed with the nin from Konoha." Ayame stood, "but you'll meet him soon enough and be able to speak with him. I am warning you now though young one, treat them well. These snakes, though cold blooded, are some of the most loyal summons. They've been through a lot from previous summoners. I ask as their sage that you take care of them."
She lay her hand on Daichi's flank, "Shall we head to the academy?"  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Kya retained her smile as she was nuzzled by the wolf. She was several times bigger than Kaoru, and though the latter had been much cuter Kya liked Daichi just as much for different reasons, ones that are similar to her reason for wanting to bond with the snakes. It wasn't just to call upon there power, but also because they were seen as powerful entities in her religion. Nagakaborous was often called The Mother Serpent, and was thought to be a maddening infinite mass of writhing tentacles with a serpent's head, and as such, Kya had a particularly vested interest in them. "You don't need to be worried about that. I have no interest in doing anything but treating them with the respect that they deserve." When she motioned for them to head to the academy she would nod and stand to the side to allow the leader to, well, lead the way.

║ CHAKRAx 0,750 / 0,910 x ║ STAMINAx 715 / 0,715 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activation Three [ Rank ]
    Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:46 pm
___youwillknownihilism

Ayame gave another smile and motioned for Daichi and Kya to follow. "To the academy then."

E X I T  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:21 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Obstacles are like wild animals.
They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can.
If they see you are afraid of them...
They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori walked into the Kazekage's office, she had been on an extended babysitting mission, given to her by Ayame herself, and had long since finished the mission and all the reporting in that came with overseeing an POW's probation. Now she was here for something of a more personal reason, though in the end, if Kaori succeeded; she believed it would benefit Suna in the long run. Once inside the office, Kaori looked around, smiling slightly as she had a moment of nostalgia, remembering when she had come in here for the first time, when Lady Bast was the Kazekage, and had received her headband. Now she was a Hunter Nin, a Jounin in her own right. Walking in never really got old, "Lady Kazekage? May I take a moment of your time?" Ayame was not one for formalities, most of the time, unless they were required, but despite how friendly Ayame was, Kaori could never forget that she was talking to her Kazekage. As such, she would always tend to err on the side of being a touch more formal than she would normally be. The silver haired woman could barely remember her parents anymore, but she remembered their lessons on manners.

Nova padded into the office on silent tiger paws, almost looking like she was stalking someone, though Kaori would know that she was stalking Daichi, looking for her old playmate, and wanting to play once more with the massive wolf. Nova normally didn't care for canines, but the massive tiger liked the equally massive wolf.
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:05 am
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Ayame read over the papers on her desk, reports from her nin and the happenings outside of the village. She really missed missions sometimes, but then she would look at the paperwork handed to her and not miss it in the slightest. I do not miss the reports part. she looked over at Daichi as his ear twitched and he yawned, he snapped awake from his spot on the floor near her chair then darted behind the couch. Ayame raised an eyebrow at her wolf then heard footsteps before Kaori and Nova walked in. She gave a smile then grimaced as Daichi sailed from behind the couch tackling the tiger to the ground. The large thud resounded throughout the room and she shook her head as he began to tousle with Nova. Honestly you two, she then looked at Kaori, Paperwork can wait. How did the mission I sent you on go? And what is it you need? She lifted her tea cup before the animals smacked into her desk, and gave a smile to her friend.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:47 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

They are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.

Kaori laughed when Daichi went sailing over the couch and tackled Nova. No matter how old the two of them got, or how big, they would always be children when put into the same room and nothing dire was happening. She turned back to Ayame and smiled at her old friend, "I wrote up the reports, as asked, and honestly, the man in question seems fit to join our ranks permanently, if you want him to. Kain seems to be an interesting person, and seems to truly feel he owes you; and by extension Suna, a life debt. As for the other mission, everything went well, I ran into no resistance, and everything seems to be clearing up, with little in the way of decent and anger from the people around us." Here she sighed and leaned back on her heels, she had taken to staying barefoot, since she was quieter that way, and had gone and had her gear altered to match her new preference for a lack of footwear, "I came to request a little personal leave. I want to attempt to travel to the Sage Lands. I wish to gain the favor and the title of Sage of the Cats." She admitted with a slight smile. She knew the odds were against her, but she was determined to try and succeed, no matter what. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, if anyone would understand, it would be Ayame, the Lady Snake Sage herself.

Nova chuffed her joy when Daichi flew at her, twisting to continue the tussle playfully. the massive tiger's tail was flailing every which way, clearly enjoying the fun of the impromptu wrestling match. Nova playfully, with her claws securely tucked away within her her paws to not cause harm, batted at Daichi's ears. Nova was aware of what Kaori wanted to do and was okay with it. After all, anything to keep her partner alive and their home safe. Not to mention the people they cared for. Their duty was to their Kage, and their village; and anything to give them more power and skills at their disposal to do so was alright by Nova.
OOC:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:39 pm
User Image
There they were, lining up with their paperwork in hand, ready to receive their headbands like kids outside of a candy store. Who were these brats? Did they think being a shinobi was something fun to do with friends? Did they think it was a hobby one could pick up and lay down as they wanted? No, it was hard work! Reprobates like these didn't deserve her mercy. Reprobates like these couldn't even take down Granny Boom Boom. Most egregiously, reprobates like these were smiling and having a good time like they weren't signing their lives away at the tender ages between first tying their shoelaces and starting puberty. She would have to discipline whichever ones of them wound up under her tutelage, if any. Sure, it may have been her job to look after the less powerful and protect them and the Village from threats they were unable to handle, but that didn't mean she had to approve of their lack of preparedness. Maybe she should send them to Rouran to shadow one of the older shinobi, she thought. Rouran tended to sort people out. Rouran had thoroughly earned the pillaging she'd done way back in the day. Rouran just plain sucked, and these innocent children who knew nothing of the world would have to learn that fact at some point.

Bast sipped from her skull teacup as she stared at the children. A few noticed and were unnerved, even fewer noticed and were amused, and the vast majority didn't see or didn't care.

Absolutely unacceptable. Was it Saraswati that they wanted? The last time she'd been there, that city had been in the middle of a plague and under threat by the UHV, if memory served. It wasn't as bad as Rouran by any stretch of the imagination, but it would ease them into their new lives, at least. If they got snippy, it would even be a short voyage to take them over to look at the Gate Guardian. That would set them straight. It had set everyone straight. That thing just wasn't fair in the least bit.

Bast took another sip. She needed a hobby, something to do while she waited for her golems to get back. They were researching local legends in the library, something she'd taken a bit more interest in ever since she'd unearthed the body of a Ninshuu Sage in the desert. The golems should return soon, so she just had to be patient.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M A R I K O tab tab T A N A K A
AND THE 'LITTLE CONQUEROR', OSAMU

User Image

Into the main building leading up to the Kazekage's office, the former princess walked hastily while maintaining elegance and grace in her movements seemingly effortlessly. Following closely behind, a bengal tiger cub who stuck out like a sore thumb in the sandy atmosphere. Even then, there was much to be said about Osamu's size relative to an average cub, which dwarfed in comparison to his own, being surprising larger than most. By no means was this little conqueror a runt.

Her dreaded Academy days were well behind her now, having grown tired of long hours of sitting and listening to lectures in the company of noisy children. Only to pass by a group of them huddled around a desk, likely begging for something insignificant as usual. Some of them turned to watch as Mariko and Osamu passed by, murmurs and noises of amusement filling the crowd as their attention was zoomed in on the large cub. She ignored their calls to pet her companion, Osamu having positioned himself to the side of Mariko which partially (not really) hid him from view. Unfortunately their presence was more of distraction to the Academy Students than anything. If they weren't asking about how old she was or commenting on her jewelry, they were distressing Osamu by swarming him, pulling his tail, or petting him roughly. She refused to relive those moments ever again - in reality or in her imagination. The duos pace increased, dismissing the children altogether and approaching the office of the sand village's leader.

Formalities such as knocking or introducing one's presence didn't apply to a princess, of course. With the door ajar, the leader was practically inviting her inside! She wouldn't rudely interrupt, however, her body appearing halfway through the door as she casually leaned against its frame. Mariko was surprised - and relieved - to see two females conversing with each other, one of which who undoubtedly had to be the leader of the village. Being an heir to power, the young beastmaster was simply able to tell these things. Her presence exuded wisdom and authority much similar to her mother's. There was another beautiful woman standing before her, and the disturbance in the background of what appeared to be two massive beasts in heated combat. However, upon further inspection that was far from the reality. A tiger and a wolf, playing with each other as if they were kin. It truly was bizarre to witness frolicking of this magnitude between differing species. Osamu peered from behind the door below Mariko's view, watching the engaging play with intense interest. Mariko's attention was focused more on the conversation at hand, her curiosity spiking at the mention of some mystical land in which cats resided on. If that were true, what made these cats so different from the cats her family and various others called companions? She was determined to find out, that's for sure.

[ Posts :: 6 / 15 ]

║ CHAKRAx 555 / 555 x ║ STAMINAx 620 / 620 x ║ ACx 25000 x ║ RYOx 13500
                                            Sunagakure x Genin x B-Rankx Bloodline/Tamer - Savage Beastmaster Princessx
                                            xxxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:04 pm
Zak the Panduh

Ergo War

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Ayame looked at her friend then at the two overly large creatures at play, Nova might get jealous, but I see no reason why not. Just be careful. she said remembering when she had travelled to the snake island only to be met with ferocity and being forced to fight Manda for the right to sign her name to the scroll. Summons can be....difficult.
Ayame then raised an eyebrow as some of the new genin looked utterly terrified as they walked past. She tilted her head looking out to see none other than their former Kazekage Lady Bast...sipping tea...from a skull cup. She couldn't stifle the laugh that came out of her. Lady Bast was scary some days but when you added the actual human skull teacup, she must have been down right terrifying to those that even dared to look at the woman. Ayame respected the woman though and Daichi loved her. She tapped her chin and Ayame thought about the kittens her wolf had found. She would need to ask Bast about them.
Ayame moved her braid from over her shoulder and smelled an unfamiliar cat scent. When she looked up at the woman standing in her doorway and the cub beside her she gave a small smile.
Daichi sniffed the air and gently headbutted Nova letting her know the time for play was done. He lightly nipped her ear before stopping a few feet from the cub and girl tilting his head. He gave a soft boof in greeting to both of them before heading to his tamer's side. Ayame reached up and scratched his unmarked cheek before addressing the girl, Hello Mariko, what can I assist you with?  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:30 pm
            [ tab M O A N A tab E L O I tab ]
            tab tab THE DESERT ROSE - PRODIGY OF THE WHITE SAND

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moana made her way past Bast, up the steps, to the kage's office; on her back, hidden under her pink ombre hair was a heavy bag with scrolls peaking out the top. The young woman was on a mission, her eyes heavy with sadness though her face was a blank slate. She held the burden of loss heavy on her shoulders. Sonyo was gone... such a wonderful young woman who was far too hard on herself for all the amazing things she had done during her travels. And to have been her student? It was the greatest honor that Moana ever had, and she cherished every moment... Even Sonyo's blood on her hands as she held her upright to finish the seals that would rip Shukaku from her body. The young woman let out a soft sigh, stopping in front of the receptionist at the desk.

"Hello, I was told to come here and talk either to uh.. a Lady Bastet or the Kazekage, Ayame." The Receptionist began to make a motion to tell Moana that Ayame was busy, but the young woman sighed and rolled her eyes. "Listen, this is all great and I've been stopped at least six times since I entered this village, but I was sent by Lady Sonyo and it's been a long journey. I would really like to finish my task, and rest." The receptionist fell silent, then lead Moana to Ayame's door. The receptionist apologized to Ayame as she opened the door, and Moana slinked on by with the grace of a dancer. There was someone already in the office. She'd apologize for interrupting later.

With no words, and a grunt of effort, Moana took the backpack off her back and placed it on the desk in front of Ayame. She then rustled through another small sack on her side, pulled out the tattered remains of the headband that used to always hang around Sonyo's neck, and placed it very gingerly on top of the bookbag. The crimson band was stained dark in several areas-- Sonyo's lifeblood. Moana could not look up at the intimidating lady in front of her, not because of the sharp claws or piercing eyes, but because of the stories that Sonyo used to tell her of home. Ayame was like a mother to her, and she was sure that Sonyo had been like a daughter. She didn't want to see the sadness in this woman's eyes, the same sadness that threatened to break her facade.

"I was told to deliver these to you, Lady Kazekage, by Lady Sonyo. She said 'I will not see this fall in to the wrong hands'. She..." Moana took a deep breath, her jaw setting, trying to keep a handle on her stoic expression. There was a lump in her throat that wouldn't budge, and a tremble in her voice that wouldn't go away. "She fought bravely. Even to her last breath. I've never seen someone with so much strength in my life. Even as her body failed her, she pushed on to make sure that the Ichibi would not be released. She's told me of all the damage he had caused, as she told me many things about this village. Inside this bag is a mass of scrolls, each intricately connected to each other. She said Lady Bast would know what to do with it."

Flashes of Sonyo's last moments played in her head. The young woman, dark silky hair long enough to brush the back of her knees, shuffling around holding the gaping hole in her side where several of her organs used to be. Blood made stepping slick, so Moana helped her along as she wrote seals on scrolls in her own blood. Her writing, once always perfect, always so practiced, getting sloppier by the second as she lost more and more blood. The ice dome around them, protecting them, cracking as Sonyo of the White Sand lost her strength. Last words, goodbyes and apologies for not teaching her more... Sonyo was always apologizing for things that weren't her fault. A silent prayer to Mother Nature, to protect and look after everyone in Suna.. a last goodbye to Nari and Taylor. And then.. nothing. For a woman who was always so full of life, so full of words, there was silence...

Moana blinked, bringing herself back, then took a step back and bowed in a silent apology to Ayame and Kaori. She did not move, did not straighten, in till she was spoken to.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:08 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Zak the Panduh

Ergo War

I Tortured Sleep I

User Image
User Image

☽ Ҝaori & Ɲova ☾

Kaori went to reply to Ayame, but went dead silent the instant that she noticed a young cub, though obviously a Tamer's partner since he was larger than normal, and then his Tamer. Kaori wasn't planning on keeping her pending pact with the Cats a secret, once she had it on lockdown, but she didn't appreciate being intruded upon. She lifted her chin, her long snow white hair; down from it's normal braids and ponytail for once, moved to fall over one eye, even as she made a silent motion that made Nova instantly move to her side. The massive tiger stood beside her partner; and she was massive, standing at five foot five inches tall at the shoulder, taller even than Kaori's own five foot even.

Instead of replying verbally, she nodded to Ayame and turned slightly, putting the new tamer into her line of sight, "I see you're busy, Lady Ayame. I'll return later when you have a little more free time, perhaps the academy no longer teaches basic manners; such as knocking; but I digress. Once I complete my self appointed task, I'll come back, report, and then return to helping repair the village as best I can. I'm sure once the structural damage is done, I can plant some of my clan's flowers to aid in beautification and defense both."

Nova was visibly pouting when Daichi made it clear playtime was over. But when she saw Kaori's signal, she instantly went from play mode to business mode, all kindness and playfulness gone from her demeanor. Nova was a massive tiger at 800 pounds and proudly wore a necklace of teeth around the headband declaring her a Shinobi of the Sands. Nova stared at the cub and his Tamer for a long time, without blinking even once, the stare of a predator determining if the prey was worth it or not, "Can I eat them? Separate they don't look like they'd be very good meals, but together they might fill me for an hour or two. And I need more teeth for my collection. Please Kaori?"

Kaori shook her head, and went to scold Nova, when yet someone else walked in, and she let out an exasperated sigh instead. Did no one know how to knock anymore? She raised herself on the outskirts of the village from the age of eight, having only Nova and their bond to aid her in keeping them alive, since her parents had been insistent and Nova not being allowed in the village proper until she was 'trained' to not eat people on sight. And they had died long before that goal was met; yet even Kaori and Nova understood basic decency and manners. And all this on top of Kaori not being much of a people person; with the exception of those few she called family. Sure, she'd give her life for Suna and her people, but that didn't mean she liked being around them. But at the information about Sonyo being delivered, she suppressed a gasp, eyes, now hidden by her hair completely, going wide in surprise and horror. She remembered Sonyo, had even liked the girl despite how very different they were in dealing with situations and life in general. And the loss of a cherished shinobi of Suna was never something to take lightly. Kaori lifted her head, her face now schooled into impassiveness, "When I return, I would like to be informed of whatever funerary preparations were made in honor of Sonyo, so that I may pay my respects. I remember Sonyo, she was a good woman, and a great Shinobi. I will plant some of my best around wherever her name is placed." She bowed at the waist, then turned on her heel and brushed past the cub, the young woman who was his partner, and the young woman who had delivered the distressing news. Once outside of the office proper, she spotted Lady Bast and smiled slightly at how clearly terrified she had the newest batch of recruits. Kaori shook her head and motioned for Nova to move it, only for Nova to smile, baring all her fangs at the little children lining up to be given headbands, and then Kaori had to resist face palming when Nova snapped her fangs at the heels of a couple of the children, making them jump and a few of them scream in fear.

"They are far from ready to be Shinobi. Can I eat them and save them the death at the hands of enemies?" Nova asked with another tiger-grin. Kaori shook her head and lightly swatted Nova's side before bowing to Bast and moving on, "No."
{Exit}

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:58 pm
User Image
Bast didn't bat an eyelash when Mariko walked past. She's seen many like the girl: young, arrogant, thinking themselves royalty. Some of them actually had been royalty--and this girl certainly looked the part--but that didn't make up for them thinking like royalty when they were still learning the ins and outs of the shinobi lifestyle. Were the new girl and her critter different from the other genin, even based solely on how they carried themselves? Yes, clearly. Was she going to give them special treatment if asked to handle them? Absolutely not.

Then there was Moana, someone who immediately caught Bast's attention if for no other reason than the fact that she had a bag of some fairly... worn scrolls, to put it lightly. Being a bit of a connoisseur of such things, the woman had a pretty good idea when a scroll had been treated well or not, and those ones had an aura leaning toward the "not" end of that spectrum. Also there was a smell about them that reminded her of the battlefield. It was, in a word, unpleasant.

Those were two compelling cases to investigate the goings-on of the Office, the noise of large animals romping about notwithstanding. Bast walked up the steps calmly, sipping tea out of her skull teacup as she went. Eavesdropping was as good as she needed for the moment, so she hung out in the hall after seeing that Ayame had three visitors, or five if the Tamers' pets were included.

Her lips creased when she heard the news and she grew still. She remained that way up until Kaori and Nova left, at which point she returned their bows and stepped into the doorway.

"Those scrolls," she spoke, her voice calm but firm. "Do they contain the creature that killed her?"

While she had always been a proponent of capturing the demons both for theirs and the Village's sakes, she was beginning to wear a bit thin on the prospect. If it came out that Shukaku did, indeed, kill Sonyo, Bast had half a mind to kill it, and keep killing it, until its sand ran dry and it was no bigger than a regular tanuki. The other half of her mind was pretty sure that would be counterproductive and something that Sonyo would have disapproved of.

XAyame_HatakeX

Zak the Panduh

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M A R I K O tab tab T A N A K A
AND THE 'LITTLE CONQUEROR', OSAMU

User Image

"Yea, I was--" Mariko quickly stepped to the side to allow another female passage through the door as they walked by. The former princess would've continue to glare a hole into the back of the girl's head if it hadn't been for the fact she seemed down. The gloom radiated off of her in a way that Mariko almost sympathized for the woman. Almost. Instead she stood silently, hands crossed over her chest, ruminating over the rudeness of this woman's entry despite doing nearly the exact same thing only a few moments ago. The comment from the senior tamer was barely regarded, dismissed with a nonchalant wave of her hand to flip strands of hair from her face.

Osamu on the other hand had taken his place squarely in front of his tamer, detecting the predatory nature of the massive tiger's gaze that was locked upon the two of them. While this beast easily dominated the cub in terms of size, experience, and sheer deadliness, the little conqueror's fearlessness was in a league of its own. His family were born and raised to protect the Tanaka lineage; with each generation only growing stronger in the bonds formed, that it was almost spiritual. With that fearlessness, came a ferocity that even this large wildcat could understand in the presence of a potential threat to their beloved tamer. Cub or not, Osamu would be the mighty obstacle standing in the way if they wanted to take even a single step in Mariko's direction.

When Nova spoke, it alarmed both the former princess and her companion, with her words only bringing back Mariko's already bad mood, twice over. "Ever heard of food that bites back? That'll be the only teeth you're getting." Her emerald eyes gazed upon the large tiger and her tamer with grin, yet her words bore more venom and sass than typical mischief. She did not take kindly to anyone who threatened her little conqueror. Her baby kitty-cat. Her widdle snuggle-muffin. Mariko caught wind of the conversation, but only enough about someone dying and plans for funeral preparations while she attempted to calm herself down. As the senior tamer and her massive tiger went by, she couldn't help but shift her gaze sideways in aggravation.

"Anyways... I--"

Another disruption!? Mariko whipped her head to see another woman had entered the room, drinking from a cup that appeared to be a human skull. She sighed, allowing the woman to speak, and the moment there was a hint of silence among everyone, she took it. "I'm bored." She said aloud, looking to the Kazekage with a mixture of irritation and distress on her face. "I was hoping you'd have something for me to do?" She asked almost expectantly, a hand resting on her hip as she awaited the woman's response.

[ Posts :: 11 / 15 ]

║ CHAKRAx 555 / 555 x ║ STAMINAx 620 / 620 x ║ ACx 25000 x ║ RYOx 13500
                                            Sunagakure x Genin x B-Rankx Bloodline/Tamer - Savage Princess of Wildcatsx
                                            xxxxx

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:01 pm
Ergo War

Zak the Panduh

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

I Tortured Sleep I

Ayame went to answer Kaori and Mariko before Kaori apologized and headed out of the office. I new scent made its way to her and Ayame quickly stood, that was Sonyo's blood. Old, but definitely hers. She expected to see the dark haired girl climb the steps, but pink hair greeted Ayame's sight. As the bag was placed on Ayame's desk she clenched a fist out of sight of the others until her blood mixed in with the scent of Sonyo's. She focused on the pain, as Daichi made his way behind her pressing into her back and Lady Bast entered the office. Thank you, for bringing these to us. Lady Bast if you wish to take them please do, before I release them and destroy the creature within.
Ayame stood straight looking to Mariko, as her chakra lit her skin, Though I leave my door open to all who need it, I do not take kindly to rudeness. Do remember exactly to whom you speak. I am the leader of this village and I did not come by that title lightly, Mariko. She grabbed a sheet of paper and walked around her desk to hand it to her, Go to the Ash Field and start helping with repairs there. Ayame dismissed her by walking back behind her desk. She looked at the pink haired girl as she gripped Daichi's fur behind her, I am sure your journey has been long. Most of the living quarters have been repaired, so you may take one of those as yours for as long as you like. Blood dripped to the floor and Ayame looked at Bast, Lady Bast if you need anything from me please let me know. She only needed to hold it together for a little longer. Just a little longer.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff