Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:37 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘7 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 13,488 / AC: 58,200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku shook his head a bit as if to shake off the hazy feel of the medicine giving a more serious look to the others. "Predecessor..." Looking at the ground for a moment. "It all goes so fast." Walking over to the chair of the Hokage he took a moment to look upon it after Ibara suggested he take a seat. As comfortable as it seemed he decided to remain standing with the others. Taking a moment to consider what they have been discussing it seems as though they were looking to him for the wisdom of a Kage. Even though he had just assumed the rank that very moment. The leader of the sand and the one he called lord was looking at him anticipating his answer.

Ryoku took a moment to choose his world carefully but no matter what he said it did not really seem as though he could give an adequate answer. "I could offer something to you for compensation for the training. I could offer an arsenal of projectiles, Exotic plants with healing properties, Even DNA of a possible bloodline that you may or may not be in possession of." Ryoku watched the tea for a moment, remembering he had not had anything to drink in quite some time. Waking up to a pill also made things worse. "Knowing something you currently desire or something our village might possess that your own might not due to climate. But by all means if anything I have mentioned intrigued you by all feel free to let us know."

Thinking to himself about the battle against the UHV he remembered how the Suna ninja warned each other of incoming threats and how his allies seemed to just fight for their own glory or to make a name for themselves. All very capable of defeating the UHV troops if everyone had simply worked as one unit. "The training you speak of, what type did you have in mind?" He directed the question to anyone who had the answer in the room.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:37 am
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

The seat squeaked as Bast shifted in it to more comfortably look up at Ryoku. Projectiles were something they could obtain without much difficulty, but the exotic plants and DNA were not.

"I was thinking primarily teamwork exercises and skirmishes, though I'm open to suggestions. You would know your Shinobi best," she responded, her tone flat. "With regard to the payment, what sort of plants, and which bloodline? You can hang on to the projectiles; physical weaponry will be the most effective against the UHV, as their shields can't deflect them, and their armor is rather easily bypassed."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 1935/2075
Stamina Pool: 1055/1055
Stored Chakra: 2075/2075
Sage Chakra:--/580
AC/Ryo: 115,400/42,350
Music: Theme

XXXXXIbara whom had been relaxing on the sofa awaiting Ryoku's response nearly spat out his tea. The urge to do so at the ludacris offer made him furious, although he wouldn't show it beside a short stern glare at Ryoku. He'd let Ryoku know the grave mistake he had made after their guests left the office for now he remained silent drumming his fingers on the arm of the sofa. Listening to what Bast had said in response made him shudder. It looked like he was going to have to give away some of HIS DNA. Ibara let a soft sigh escape from his lips and ran a hand through his dark hair. He turned his attention back to the group bitting his tongue and allowing the new Kage to take his lumps, it would be the only way he would possibly learn. Of course there would be feed back from Ibara but other than that he had to make mistakes and learn from them in order to become a good Kage, and that was what Ibara intended to do with Ryoku.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Sharingan Status: Inactive
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 85

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:57 pm
Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

Ergo War

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame thought of what he had said, the plants would be easy to care for of course thanks to Bastion and the DNA would be a great advantage. She was enjoying watching Bast do her work and liked it even more when Ibara seemed to get a little miffed, if the raise in his heart rate was any indication.
Daichi softly chuckled and gave a smile to the former Hokage, not to mess with him in any manner, he was just slightly insane and found odd things funny that really shouldn't be.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1525
██████Stamina: 755
██████✧Chakra: 1525
██████✧Stamina: 755

Passives: • Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:05 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘7 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing somewhat baffled that his suggestions had actually struck interest. The exotic plants obviously were from Ibara's flower shop but as for the DNA sampled well... He knew Ibara had some previously but saw them exchanged for his current state. Unsure of what he had at their disposal. Quickly thinking to himself of what he could do to rectify this situation, He came up with the decision to gather some DNA and quickly. There were several people he knew of their bloodline and possible willingness to give a sample. Ryoku struggled somewhat to make a hand sign given his wounds. "Pardon one moment" A shadow clone appeared and exited the room about just as fast. "He is off to secure and gather up what we currently have available for samples. The plants I will leave that to Ibara, He currently is the owner of the shop that would be in possession of them."

Ibara knew that Ryoku had no access or knowledge of the DNA samples that he possessed. He could rest easy knowing that Ryoku had his own plan. His legs getting somewhat weak from still having his injuries he decided to take the seat after all. Hearing Ayame's apology once again made Ryoku feel a bit more at ease hearing her sincerity. Her wolf also seemed to take a small liking to him, or possibly an apology on his behalf as well. Ether way it was in the past. Turning his head towards Ayame he wanted to ease her nerves about what transpired "Think no more on our little situation on the battlefield. As it was said you were not in control. Nothing much else needs to be said on that matter. But I am thankful for your concern." Ryoku took a glance at the slightly blood tattered clothes he was wearing. Still having some of the Anbu equipment on. "I am just glad it was not someone else that was targeted, or we most likely would be planning a funeral today on top of the current arrangements." Ryoku smiled some trying to make light of a serious situation and also to make her smile. "You are quiet the Raiton user." Gripping his arm with the wound still very much on the fresh side.

Turning towards Bast he began to speak about the training. "In regards to the training I completely agree on the current agenda. As you might have seen today on that field, team work was a bit scarce. Many were trying to prove themselves or try out their new abilities. There was not enough concern for others or how they might have been hindering their allies as well as the enemies. Maybe also add something to make them understand the consequences of every action. Even though they taught us this in the academy it would seem as though it did not stick."

*Shadow clone exits the room*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:53 pm
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

User ImageUser Image

((Debuting a post format donated by one Genji Gincosu!))

Bast wagged a finger at Ibara as Ryoku addressed Ayame and sent a clone off. Now that the current Hokage had taken a seat, their eyes were more even with each other, though she was still wearing her seemingly opaque goggles.

"With regard to the training, let me share a tidbit of information about Suna: The Wind Country is not a hospitable place, and neither is the Sand. The only legitimate threats that pop up and are not immediately dissolved are so overwhelming in strength that we have no choice but to band together to wipe them out. Any mistake, starting with not wearing the right clothes and failing to take liquids along when outside, spells death. One of the early group missions I was sent on eventually came down to a handful of us versus at least a thousand Jashinists that ended up sending us to meet their god directly and literally." Bast paused to take a swig of her dwindling tea supplies, but also for dramatic effect. "We didn't lose a single person. I can absolutely arrange for something a bit more manageable than that for your Shinobi to take on, if you'd like. I could even send them to that godforsaken city where the Jashinists rose up, though they wouldn't have to necessarily leave this country for the exercise."

Bast hit the last of her tea reserves, sighed, and put her flask back on her hip. Her proclivities toward wanton violence against large swaths of people notwithstanding, it would be odd to train so many people at once, if that ended up being the plan. It certainly wasn't impossible--especially not with the miracle of Gunsei--but she had not done it for years, since she staged a fake attack on the Sand that got interrupted by a real attack by some random Invading Bandit Dude.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 2075/2075

XXXXXIbara continued to sit and bite his tongue as the new Hokage did his work. It was hard not to lash out but he knew it would be counterproductive. So he just sat there tapping his fingers on the arm of the couch he was sitting on and gently tapping his foot. Ibara closed his eyes trying to drown out as much of the conversation as he could. It was all becoming very same-y very boring. Suna stroking their ego in front of the Leaf shinobi while he had to sit there and bear it all with a grin. Every so often Ibara would shoot a glance to the Hokage to pretend he was listening to what was going on, honestly it was all so drab, so lame. Would this really work? Ibara hoped so but.. man they weren't making this easy. What was one of the deadliest sins? Pride he thought it was and that, would ultimately eventually be Suna's downfall. Ibara nodded in the correct places to pretend he was listening when really he wanted dto be anywhere but here right now. All the sudden the room felt stuffy and too hot. He stood and walked over to a window opening it allowing a breeze that smelled of charred wood to roll in through the window, while not the freshest of air it was better than the stifling and stale air that was in the room before.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kazuraii
Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:45 pm
Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

Ergo War

User Image

Ayame nodded to the hokage and smiled,"Sorry about that my raiton is a bit stronger thanks to being a Hatake."She crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head to the side as Ibara opened the window. "If lady Kage does as she says then with your shinobi getting the treatment they get they will have to lean on each other." She said remembering how James had sacrificed his clone to save her from the genjutsu and fireball in Saraswati, without him she and Daichi wouldn't be standing there. If hadn't been for Knives they wouldn't have figured out the extreme weakness of the UHV's armor.

Passives: • Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:12 am
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1285 / 1285___Stamina: 945___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka wasnt sure what she was going to be doing at this point. Her mind had finally settled and she was trying to get used to the feeling of her expanded chakra network. She walked down the usual hallway to the office of the kage and saw that he had company. As such, she decided to lean against the wall and just listen in for now, out of normal earshot.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:27 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘7 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku was glad that they turned out that they were in agreement. "Yes that training sounds efficient enough." Trying not to let any emotions he currently had surface to his face or body language. He already achieved the ranks they currently were, there was no need to impress. Ryoku had already possessed respect for everyone there. One he had served through the ranks on his own, and the other two are of high stature of what could soon become their ally.

"I'm sure you would be anxious to return to your home. What I can do is have the first squad of shinobi arrive with their payment for services." Ryoku rose from the seat and made his way to the now open window. Looking out for a bit before turning towards Ibara. "It would seem we have a bit of work to do." Looking down at his wounds still partially bleeding. "Perhaps getting these taken care of fully would be the first step."

Ryoku turned his attention back to the Kazekage and what seemed to be her adviser. "Thank you very much for the cooperation with the leaf. I wouldn't mind speaking more but I feel these pain killers are dulling the urgency of these wounds."Leaning somewhat against the window the feeling in his hands were actually very vacant. Textures seemed to escape him as well as most of the feeling in general.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:02 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 770/770 | Stamina: 275/275 | Sage Chakra: --/257

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimo walked up to the office and saw the door was closed. He frowned and leaned back, seeing a woman nearby. Shimo gave a small, tired smile and waved.

Passives:
Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 pm
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

User ImageUser Image

"We look forward to working together in the future," Bast responded deferentially to the Hokage. "We'll leave you to recover."

With that, the woman stood and dug through her pockets. She pulled out a piece of paper, scribbled a seal on it, and handed it to Ayame.

"For the trip home," she explained as she drew an identical seal in the air. Before using Gyaku Kuchiyose to remove herself from the Office, Bast gave a nod to Ibara; following that, all that remained were the faint wisps of Chakra that dispersed through the air as the seal faded.

((Crappy post. Had an exam today.))

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 2075/2075

XXXXXIbara was relieved this was finally over and let out a sigh of relief. He yawned and stretched returning the nod to Bast which was slightly unexpected but it bothered him none. Ibara turned his attention to the Hokage. "It seems you have vistors Lord Hokage." Ibara smirked "Welcome to the life." Ibara sighed realizing ryoku was much worse for the wear and would need to get the announcement out of Ryoku being the new Hokage soon. He sauntered over to the door cracking it. Standing in the door way as he opened it to obscure the view of the inside. As he spoke to Ivilice and Shimo who were awaiting outside the door. "Sorry for the delay, we're just wrapping things up now, come on in." the ex-kage said as he turned his back and walked back into the room and stood next to the desk which at one point he had called his own.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kazuraii
Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX
Holy Rinaku
Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:41 pm
Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

User ImageUser Image

Ayame nodded to Bast as she handed the seal to her then bowed to the Hokage and Ibara. Daichi came to her side and did the same."I am glad we could be of service. I do hope you make a full recovery. If you wouldn't mind also sending word of your health with the group of shinobi it would be greatly appreciated."She looked at Ibara, "Thank you for getting me out of that mess." She then gave a whistle and Daichi followed her. As they went out the door she spoke into her communicator, "Suna Shinobi meet me at the gates."
{Exit}

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1285 / 1285___Stamina: 945___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

" Dont worry, Ill keep an eye on him.. "Taka said as she moved into the room after winking to the kid randomly. Her hearing was superb and as the door had been opened, it was trivial. She went right over to the couch and plopped down, tossing one leg up over the far armrest and letting the other stay on the floor as she laid back and relaxed. Her eyes shut and her ears drooped just slightly. The genin could have his turn as she really didnt have anything in specific that she was going to do.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games