Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
-----α small smile that was somewhere between a grin and a grimace split my face, though only briefly. Like everyone here, he knew the surface of who and what I was, but that was the extent of it. No one in the village had really gotten to know anyone else. My one attempt at it had resulted in the death of a close friend, which made it hard to get too close to anyone else. But without knowing each others' strengths, weaknesses, and fears, we would never be able to work well together.
-----Of course the fears of mine weren't ones I was willing to admit, especially with my new title.
-----I kept my gaze on the genin until he finished, and then looked to the side, out the window and over the village. "I don't look at the genin as lower than myself. We're all warriors prepared to give up our lives at a moment's notice." I let out a slow breath. "On the battlefield, rank has no meaning. It's just a title we like to throw in each others' faces like it actually has a meaning." I glanced at Seiji out of the corner of my eye. The last part of his words caught my attention. I'd read it in that Takumi report. People had been going missing from the lands around the trading village. While it wasn't necessarily our place to interfere on neutral grounds, it seemed that a call to arms had been announced, and we were free to investigate. My gaze shifted back to the swordsman. "I'd like to investigate what's been going on in Takumi's lands. If you're up for it, I'd like to send you. But it's your decision." He'd blend in a little easier than Wan. I needed the giant in the village with me anyway. "And I'm not talking about right this instant either. I'm just a clone, so at the very least it'll have to wait until the real Kaileer returns, which shouldn't be too long. Don't worry, I'll see that the Raikage knows what we talked about." Moving around the desk, I leaned against the front of it. "Was there anything else?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

Appearing at the base of the tower with a bit of a stumble myurai shook himself a bit and slowly began the steep accent up the stairs. Halfway there a weight pressed upon him within his mind, he was going to do something insane, something honorable. To him there was only one way back to his path now and he was going to follow it until the end. Reaching the top of the stairs he gently rapped on the door but did not open it, instead he simply leaned against the wall and waited for a reply while fighting the urge to slide down the wall and onto the ground.

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-Clone-
-----ηo sooner had I finished speaking that there was a knock on the door. An actual knock instead of someone walking in. The only one who'd bothered being respectful enough to do that up to that point had been Wan, but it hadn't been preceded by thunderous footsteps so it couldn't have been the giant. Frowning slightly, I pushed myself up off the desk and made my way to the door, throwing a "Sorry about that" over my shoulder to Seiji.
-----Opening the door led to a sight I wasn't the least bit happy to see. I had to glance around the lobby when no one immediately caught my eye, but I found Myurai against the wall to the side of the door. My frown deepened into a scowl, anger from my still stinging pride welling in the pit of my stomach. I took a step back, without saying a word, before retreating to the desk again. However, I left the door open, inviting the man inside if he so wished. His presence made me all the more suspicious of his brother's words. What if this was a set up the entire time? For all I knew, the young man didn't want anything to do with me and they were both plotting to turn on me. I'd have loved to see Wan's reaction when he heard about that. The giant could decimate a mountain.
-----But I was safe. The real Kaileer wasn't in Kumogakure. If I was destroyed, at the very least the release of chakra would be a warning to him. And there was no way either of them could--wait, I told Seiji I was a clone. s**t. Still. There was no harm they could do. But maybe it wouldn't come to that and he was here for some sincere reason. Reaching the desk, I turned back toward the door, feet shoulder width apart and arms crossed behind my back.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 1 2 9 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

Seiji wheeled when he saw the despondent look upon the face of the Raikage to see his elder brother, slumped against the wall. His eyebrows rose and he turned his head to register his shock. Looking back to the clone of the Raikage he gave a look of earnest surprise and shrugged his shoulder, turning to face his brother while backstepping once towards the Raikage's desk. He didn't reach for his sword, he didn't want any tension in the room beyond what already existed, but he eyed his brother carefully. Something was wrong, something was different. Slicking his hair back from his face, a thin sheath of ice resting over it to keep it in place while his eyes shifted between them.

"Brother, are you alright?" The genin asked as he eyed his brother, worry evident in his voice, but stoicism sitting stronger over it.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Slowly Myurai pushed himself up off of the wall as he moved into the office. Reaching his brother he placed his hand on his brothers shoulder,"I hope to be soon. I'm simply tired, so very tired." Letting his arm fall to his side he took a deep breath and began,"Kaileer, I can tell you have no desire to see me but I need you to hear this. All my life I have lived in a web of lies upon lies with a veil of deceit. Now its time I told the truth and I want you to hear it, to be the first to hear it." As he spoke the very tone of his voice spoke to the sincerity of his words. It was a tone that neither of them had heard but would recognize as one belonging to a man walking to his own execution, soft and clear.

"From the moment I graduated till this very moment in my life I have fought. Shinobi, civilians, UHV, brothers, demons, allies and enemies alike all in the name of protecting the village. Over time however that pure desire gave way to something darker, it turned into a lust for power. I knew that I could not allow that to continue and so I exiled myself from the battlefield and thanks to Kinpaku took a place away from the fighting counting and helping the village in a different way. While seeing to her infrastructure I aided in the academy and taught her students what it means to be a shinobi and over time I forgot about my desire for power or at least I thought I did." Taking another breath he continued pure and clean, honest truth," I opened my shop and simply found another outlet for my desires for power. I figured out I could sell arms to villages and test them against the uhv. I found out I could control thousands of lives with a single drop of ryo. I figured if I pitted others at the uhv then they wouldnt be focused on us. Yet despite my best efforts they have hammered us again and again."

"It was this failure that has lead me to the position I was in. When you took over it posed a threat to what I viewed as my control of a neatly organized and positioned sho board. I resisted against it because I was afraid to loose control of things and somehow myself along with it. I was so afraid that I could not see the larger spectrum of things and perceive them as they come. But most of all I was afraid to loose my power." His next set of actions were those that none would expect. Reaching within his robes he pulled a orange folder bound with a string and set it onto the desk. From his right sleeve he pulled a small scroll adorned with the Hattori's emerald symbol and handed it to his brother. "Now it is freely given. In that folder you will find the deed to every ship I own except for the Phoenix as I will have need of it. You will also find a letter stating that ever arm and armor in the warehouse is to be given to the people of this village free of charge so that they may defend themselves against my foolishness should such come to pass."

Turning to Sejii he nodded,"I am handing my title as head of the Hattori and all rights I own to blue dragon enterprises over to you little brother. I know I never gave you anything when you were growing up. I did this because I knew that one day you would inherit everything, that day is today." Turning back to Kaileer he nodded,"I have let my wealth and my status go to my head and so I have absolved myself of both of them. No longer will I lead shinobi into battle, no longer will I command your anbu, and no longer will I advise you. Not until I understand myself and why I have allowed myself to be consumed as I have. This village has suffered the price of those who have gone mad with power once before and I cannot allow myself to become that which I hate." Taking a step back away from the desk he did something even more un-myurai. He swept back his cloak and knelt before the desk dipping his head,"I only hope that I have not shamed my family by my actions. I know it is to late to salvage my own honor but they, they are all that have ever mattered to me." He kept his face hidden from sight with his long hair and for all the better too.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:19 am
User Image

-Clone-
-----seiji's movement was a defensive one, maneuvering himself between me and his brother. That was enough to chase away the paranoia from a moment before. I was actually grateful. It was good to know there was someone I could trust.
-----Myurai was right about not wanting to see him. I didn't want to listen to him either. Something about lots of lies, apparently, was his reasoning. Sighing internally, I leaned back against the desk, crossing my arms, and listened begrudgingly to what the man had to say. To begin with, everything he listed off was what all of us had to face, but I wasn't going to judge based on that. He admitted his hunger for power, which was a start. He was also right that he needed to be taken away from the battlefield. Defending the village or no, he'd nearly killed our Kirigakure allies during the battle with the Nibi, or so I'd read, by flooding the gates to stop the fire. Thankfully no one died, but enough steam formed from the mix I could see it across the village. He then admitted his lust for power a second time, but in the form of material rather than physical.
-----The fact he viewed me as a threat to his hold on the village was no surprise to me. I'd figured that out when he blatantly ignored my authority and acted like he owned the place--wait, ships? We had ships? Gods be damned, for what? We lived in the middle of the mountains, no where close to shore. The UHV had airships. They didn't require water to blast us all to living Hell. Not to mention a bunch of ships would do squat against the metal exteriors of theirs. So what were they for then? I shifted my gaze away from the man to the window to hide my annoyance at this revelation, and continued listening.
-----He was handing the family over to Seiji. The younger brother was arrogant and, as far as I could tell, ambitious. I could only hope that was a good decision. He could either improve their family's standings or drive it into the ground. That was beyond my control. The conversation itself was more than a little convenient, given we had literally just been discussing this. The amount of convenient information the man had in general made me not trust a hair on his head. I'd felt that way for as long as I'd known him. But my anger toward him had nothing to do with trust. I glanced back toward him at the mention of absolving all of his positions. Well, that was good. I'd already taken two of those things away from him anyway.
-----Then he knelt in front of me, which shocked me more than anything he had mentioned. Was he apologizing, or... No, he was too prideful to be looking for pity. But the stance made him look pitiful. I let out a long, slow breath and stood straight again. "Get up." The words weren't necessarily cold, but they weren't friendly either. "In the middle of battle you're not going to kneel unless you're surrendering. We're both warriors, so let's see eye to eye rather than as superiors." I paused briefly to see if he would comply. Then I scowled. "First off, why the hell do we have ships?" I was angry, yes, but a different sort of anger than when I'd exploded at him before. It was more of an annoyed anger, and an earnest one. Sighing out of exasperation, I brushed my hair out of my face, and spoke more seriously again. "Second, even if you didn't step down, those aren't positions I feel comfortable giving you. Maybe others have seen different, but my anger toward you is from a long-standing impression. I think it's best you take some time to find yourself." I bit my lower lip thoughtfully before continuing. "Then maybe that impression can be changed. Maybe I would be willing to give those titles back. But that all depends on you." Leaning back again, I supported myself with my hands, and dropped my gaze, staring at the floor in front of me. "I know I'm young. I realize that. This is a huge responsibility, one I'm not even sure I'm ready for. But I have to be." And I would sacrifice myself in a heartbeat if it meant protecting the people of this village. Glancing back up at him, I waited for his response.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Don't take his thoughts to be any sort of attack. I'm playing purely to character.

r y σ :: 両 1 2 9 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru took his time going up the steps, his fingers carefully following little curves in the walls. At times, he'd double back to check a few of them before continuing on. As such, he arrived rather late to whatever was going on 'There's Myurai. Why did he come here?' 'I don't know.' 'Are you sulking, Amiti?' 'I wanted to see how that fork got there.' 'Stupid Amiti.' Samuru stopped well away from the Kage's open door, out of hearing range but within sight. He didn't want to know or hear what had been said or what was being said. He didn't need to. Myurai's words and actions from earlier meant that he was likely speaking to Kaileer about that.
    Standing a for a bit, one hand still touching the wall with his fingertips, Samuru slowly followed it around to the other side. He didn't take his fingers off the wall even as he started to sit down, waiting. He still needed to talk to Kaileer, after all.

• PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:41 pm
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Genin ❄
    ¥ Ryo: 450
    AC: 0000825
    ❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

Seiji stood in raw disbelief. Here he had stood explaining to the Raikage's clone just what it would take to change the opinion of his brother and suddenly this. Not only did Kaileer gain a measure from Myurai almost unseen to any others, but Seiji himself now had the measure of the Hattori name drawn across his actions and self. He looked at the papers his brother handed him and slid them into his kimono, looking to his brother once more in utter disbelief. Then Kaileer spoke, telling him to get up off of the floor and acknowledging his belief of Myurai's state and removal of his positions. A twinge struck across the genin at this, but he let the moment pass between them in quiet contemplation.

He had inherited everything. He stopped and thought about this for several moments. The utter shock of realization weighing heavily upon him.

"Then, as before, I have business to attend to in the name of the family. Kai... Raikage, I'll take my leave, but as we discussed, when the other returns seek me out about the mission we've discussed." The young Hattori said as he looked back to his brother one last time before leaving, saying nothing more to acknowledge what just happened, but instead acting on it.

He passed Samuru in the foyer, looking to the man he still held a bewildered look, but something else registered. A bit of annoyance perhaps, at being left stranded in Takumi. Still he let it pass and made his way to the Blue Dragon Emporium.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
    Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 450/450 || Stamina :: 50/50

Miko wasn't sure about the timing, but given the amount of havoc that was going on in the village she'd thought just maybe she'd have a chance to meet the Raikage and get her headband. It had been weeks since she'd graduated but everything seemed to move at a delayed pace in the past days and the depth of the details of the enemy and their reasons for attacking were far outside of her knowledge. Yet the young kunochi felt that things sooner than later would whittle down to a new generation of shinobi in kumogaure. the Former Raikage was someone she'd admired for her strength and her respect throughout the village, but when it came to the new Raikage, she'd felt a sense of respect in the sense that she could see herself reflected in him. Young, brave, and left with the weight of the world closing in on you, but for him it was always in is face. As far as she'd could imagine. Other than this kinship with the raikage she knew nothing of him. So now she'd approach the hall towards the Raikage's door spotting the door wide open and a man standing in near the doorway. Her family were gossips and made a habit of keeping their ear to the ground for information. Old habits that wouldn't die as they'd left a life of criminal activity behind two generations ago. The one by the door was Samuru, first name was all she got from the words about town if any got out. It seemed as if only the most tight lipped of people were about him, or maybe he had something to do with that. The other was more famous or infamous according to who you were asking, Myurai of the Hattori clan.

A gathering of names and powers either on the rise or settled into a niche position were here and in the midst of whatever storm was being discussed the Kunoichi in her boldness simply knocked at the door and proceed to mirror the elder kneeling before the raikage. Formalities had nothing to do with it, but simply reading the room, it seemed appropriate. She'd wait for an answer of some form of acknowledgement of her presence. It might take a moment for them to finish their business. Though she was wiling to wait her turn. It was subtle but their was a unspoken tension that seemed to be in flux.

¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
    User Image

Jutsu Active:

Weapons/Puppets Active:

Interacting with::
    Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:51 pm
    User Image
    Myurai Hattori
    ¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

At the young mans words Myurai rose to his feet with a slow measured pace as if something weighed his actions and in truth something did. Deciding to take things one step at a time he slowly made his way across the room to the small rows of books and scrolls he pulled a map of the continent free and unrolled it on the desk as he began,"As you know the land of kumogakure is indeed known for its mountains however here," He pointed to the borders between kumogakure and shimogakure before continuing," Is our defensive line. Given our alliance with Kirigakure normally we wouldnt have to look to anything other than said defensive line for protection from the other villages. However the other villages are not the threat at the moment. While its true the uhv has airships they also have naval ships that they use to transport their larger invasion forces to areas that demand such. Further more this war will not last forever and when it does, call me old school, but I have seen enough of war to know that when it does that the villages will do as they have always done and allow old wounds to fester and new wars to arrise. Our defensive line will not stop say, konoha from landing an invasion force from the sea. While again yes most of the country is mountains you and I both know that a mountain is nothing in the face of a strong enough doton user. So we have a navy, in short, one for defense of the future, trade with kirigakure, and for the stability of our borders."

Hearing and seeing the young gennin walk in, he nodded rolling up the scroll,"We can continue our previous conversation at a later time but know that your thoughts mirror my own and a new path for myself must be discovered if I am to find myself again." He stepped away from the desk but did not leave the room and instead returned the scroll to its proper place and turned his thoughts inward on just what he was going to do now. He knew he had an old oath to keep, one that he had not been able to keep for some time simply out of lack of time to do so. Maybe that would be a good start.

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:18 pm
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----ι saw Myurai's point, unfortunately. As much as I didn't agree with him I had to. Wars between the villages would eventually start up again, as much as I wished they wouldn't. It was just the way of humans. Eventually someone would seek out more power, or have some twisted idea that the world should be united, or even just say something stupid, and a war would start. I still didn't think the ships were a good idea. Most of the other villages, as far as I knew, didn't have any sort of navel force. Even Kirigakure hadn't had one of any notice. Either that or it was well hidden. Once he was finished with his explanation, he stepped away from the desk, allowing a chance for me to speak to the others who had arrived. I could see Samuru to one side of the door, and a new arrival, a fairly short girl who looked a couple years younger than me. I raised my voice to get their attention. "You both can come in."
    -----As I waited for them, I moved around behind the desk again. A lot was happening, and with no way to transfer everything to the real Kaileer, I needed to write everything down before I forgot something. Which was bound to happen. However, when I glanced up from the paper, an ANBU stepped up to the desk. I just looked at him until he spoke. "Lord Raikage, the giant Wanryoku has asked everyone gather in the residential district of the village. He gave no details."
    -----Wan? What was he up to? I guessed it probably had to do with the fires. It looked like I had neglected the village. But if I left the office, I would vanish, so I had been forced to stay. "Let him know that I can't come. I'll send the others there once I'm done with them here." The masked figure bowed and left without another word. I turned my gaze back to Myurai. "Why don't you see what's going on. We can pick up our conversation later." It wasn't really an order. More of a request. I turned my gaze back to the paper, continuing with my notes while I waited for Samuru and the genin.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Azi, you're welcome to stay or leave for the moment, but he'll ask you to leave before speaking to Samuru. Reaper, you're up next for my undivided attention. =)

r y σ :: 両 7 5 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
    Azeiel the Risen
    Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:54 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 450/450 || Stamina :: 50/50

Hearing the words of the Raikage Miko would come to her feet and wait for the exchange of words between Myurai and the Raikage to come to an end. Approaching the desk when it seemed appropriate she'd bow her head and would begin to speak trying to straighten up her speech patterns a bit given her present company. "Yea uh, uh hmm...sorry lord raikage but I thought since it been like awhile since...umm I graduated from the academy...I-I came for my headband to be seen as-a Genin, Sir." She was nervous, why was she nervous. Miko didn't get nervous or at least that what she thought but there was this cool sweat and an awkwardness to her usual cool. right now it felt like it was a terrible point in time to just insert herself in the middle of tings and the churning of her stomach made her spit out more words to try and explain what she felt she should explain or excuse herself.

"W-well you see I thought that I wus gonna be needed at some point and i wusn't shur I was gonna be taken seriously with out it an, um. I thought I could help, even if they see me as a genin I'd be a shinobi." She'd stood silently and only leaned her head up slightly to peek at his expression and then to her sides to see how the other two might of looked at her from all that. Miko was nervous but something about laying it all out there like this was relieving to her. It wasn't in her natural personality to be deceptive, but she'd swallowed that thought process and a "necessary" tool of the shinobi, but here it felt...well comforting to let what was on her mind hang out there. All she could do now was wait for his response.

¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
    User Image

Jutsu Active:

Weapons/Puppets Active:

Interacting with::
    Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:59 am
    User Image
    Myurai Hattori
    ¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
    ¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton

The sight of the anbu was honestly unsurprising, he had been that anbu before during Kinpaku's reign. Giving a nod to Kaileer he pushed off the wall with a smile at the young gennins nervousness. As he walked past her he lightly set his hand onto her shoudler and smiled,"Your among friends here, relax and breathe hes not a bad guy, tad young but not bad." Glancing over his shoulder he nodded to the kage before fading away in a whisper of ice dust.

[exit]  
    PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 pm
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru returned the look of bewilderment from first boy to leave with one of disinterested curiosity. Clearly, the boy was familiar with Samuru to some extent but 'Who's that?' Huh? 'The boy who left.' I dunno. 'He knows us.' I don't...maybe we know him. 'You are useless.' he felt more than saw a mental shrug from Amiti, one that made him rotate one of his own shoulder. As he watched from the doorway, Samuru began to examine his own appearance, using one bare foot to rub his ankle. His clothes needed repairing it, seemed, and perhaps he should actually wear shoes...a female walked by. Watching the dark haired woman walk in and kneel, he tilted his head slightly to examine her appearance. She wasn't familiar Very amusing. 'I thought so.' Are you blaming me? 'If you'd made any attempt to be friendly at all, perhaps this wouldn't be an issue.' Says the one who hates crowds.
    He jerked his head up as Myurai spoke and explained why he had created a fleet for Kumo, his head tilting to the left then the right then he started to just do it for fun. He stopped after a few minutes when he felt a cramp, rubbing his neck with his fingers as Kaileer told him to come in. Pushing off the doorway, he stepped in, his hands dropping to slip into his pockets as he stopped to the left and behind the girl who was standing now She talks a lot. 'So do you, Amiti.' Not out loud... He watched Myurai vanish into ice again and just rolled his eyes "..." he stood, just a silent, and very unfortunate shadow. Samuru did not have that usual arrogant lounge to him now, more an uncomfortable avoidance. He neither looked at Kaileer nor the girl, who hadn't given her name yet, but his discomfort was obvious.

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:10 pm
    User Image

-Clone-
    -----тhe genin responded almost immediately, stepping into the room, shortly followed by Samuru. However, there was a short break after speaking to Myurai before the genin approached the desk, I suppose deeming it alright to do so. Her speech was nervous and scattered. Was I that intimidating? When she was done, she glanced up at me. Myurai took it upon himself to comfort her. Heat rushed into my face at his words, a mix of embarrassment and annoyance, but he was gone before I had the chance to say anything. Scowling slightly, I glanced to the side, out the window.
    -----Samuru caught my attention then. Something was different again. He wasn't exactly a social person, but the way he held himself was different. And the blue eyes were back. No, they were more mixed than before. Given he wasn't the first to speak, that meant he probably wanted to speak to me in private... Meaning it would be nice if the real Kaileer were back. Either way, I needed to move the genin along first. I gave her a small grin. "There's nothing to be nervous about. My name is Kaileer, and you're welcome to call me that." Grabbing a headband from the desk, I pushed it forward toward her. "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself. Like your name, for one." My grin broadened, again showing a level of teasing behind seriousness.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games