Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:58 pm
Kazuraii

Valbjorn

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 295 Stamina: 75 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira perked up a bit at the idea of a good wrestling match, she hadn't had one in far too many moons, since she left her Pack and joined the teaching place to become a Beta for the two-legger Alpha, Hokage. It was still very difficult for her to separate the two terms in her mind, she was still all wolf. You could take the girl from her pack in the forest, but not the wolf from the girl. She leaned a little closer and sniffed Grym in the typical wolf greeting, near his face, then rubbed her side against the massive bear's, sharing their scents in a show of Pack acceptance. She then turned and did the same to Bjorn, honestly it was a little difficult to tell who was furrier of the two, not that Kira minded, she missed Pack puppy-piles and being surrounded by the warm fur covered bodies of her family. Maybe Grym or Bjorn would let her cuddle with them occasionally. Touch and scent were highly important to wolves, it helped them stay grounded, helped them know how their pack mates were doing, and she had been void of that for a while now. "Grym and Bjorn." The wolf-girl growled, tasting the words as she worked around the growl and yips that made their names in wolf-speak, testing them out. "Pack." She declared.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

OOC:

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Watching as the wolf-girl came close and sniffed him before rubing her side along his. Bjorn watched as she did the same to him, then growled and yipped their names, calling them her Pack. Grym’s eyes light up slightly as he smiled as best as he could and stood on his hind legs, reaching his full 9ft height, he rested his front paws on her shoulders lightly before going back down on all fours. Bjorn Stepped towards Kira, scooping her up into a big bear hug, but making sure not to squeeze too tight, he didn’t want to hurt her after all. When he sat her back on her feet, he stepped back, growling “So what made you leave your Pack in the forest to come here?” he asked her, scratching his chest with his claws.

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra:205/235
Stamina:435/435
Grym Chakra: 215/235
Grym Stamina: 435/435
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:09 pm
Kazuraii

Valbjorn

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira rumbled deep in her chest, a sound almost reminiscent of a purr, though far more canine in nature. She hugged the bears as tightly as her small frame would allow when they hugged her. She turned when Bjorn asked her why she'd left her pack. How to explain something she herself had little knowledge about? She bit her lip, nearly piercing the tender flesh with her fang as she tried to think and put her thoughts and feelings into words, "They were Pack. Family. But I did not belong. I was taken in my my Alpha and my Luna. But the Pack did not.... approve of me. I am weak to be Beta, but to strong to be Omega. I watched two-leggers too much, wanted to know too much. Wolf-father, Alpha, warned me away, but still I watched; learned. I knew I was not proper wolf, but I did not know.... what I was. I wanted to know." Her words were stilted, as if she had to think very hard about them, even as she formed the growls, yips and barks that made them, her voice gravely and thoughful. "I needed to know." She told them as she looked between the bear and his brother the man-bear. Grym and Bjorn, her new Pack mates.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

OOC:

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Listening to Kira’s story, Bjorn and Grym thought for a minute, grumbling and growling, “Makes sense, I guess, we wouldn’t really know. Bears don’t stick together like wolf packs do, Mama Bear ran Grym and I off once we were big enough to hunt for ourselves, well, Grym was big enough, he took care of me for a while until I got strong enough to fight.” He reached over to scratch his brother’s head, “We wandered the forests and mountains until we ended up here. I hung around the woods nearby until I picked up enough human to talk and get through the academy.” He felt weird telling his story to this girl he’d just met, but she was wild too, he thought she’d understand.

Chakra:235/235
Grym Chakra: 235/235
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:26 pm
Kazuraii

Valbjorn

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Kira listened closely to his words and when he stopped his story, she gave him a show of teeth, baring her fangs in the wolf-way of smiling, "I stole from the two-leggers once I was old enough. I taught myself their langue from scrolls they carried with them." She admitted as she scratched as a bite-scar on her hip, "I often stole two-legger coverings, it sometimes, rarely, helped protect me. I've had to teach myself how to heal wounds. As I'm sure all my scars show you." She had come to find that most two-leggers didn't like scars, thought of them as failures, but she liked her scars, was even proud of them, because they showed her strength. Each scar was from a battle that she had won. They were her survival stories, proof that she was worthy of her Pack, and proof that she was a viably Mate for someone eventually. She would be proud to show all of her scars to anyone who asked.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Bjorn grunted, “Scars only show you had the strength to keep fighting, even when the odds were against you. And yea, human covering doesn’t do much to protect.” He pulled open his flak jacket, showing several long, deep claw mark scars. Growling more, “I’ve got my share of scars as well, mostly from run-ins with larger, more dominant males during mating seasons when I was younger, and from larger males wanting the better feeding spots during the salmon spawning season. As I got older I found I had a, as the humans call it, a kekkei genkai, a special bloodline, that lets me coat my skin in black steel, makes for a great armor.” Bjorn held up his right arm, focusing for a second it coated over in his impervious black steel armor, showing Kira what he was talking about.

Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:31 pm
Kazuraii

Valbjorn

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Kira nodded and yipped happily, finally someone who understood! Kira grinned, "Yes! Scars show strength, and show that you fought well enough to fight another day." It was nice that Bjorn seemed to understand, "I fought hard to be a Beta of my Pack, but even still, was never looked at as a Beta by my brothers and sisters. Only my Alpha and Luna ever treated me as a Beta." She explained, not complaining, just letting Bjorn and Grym know what she had been through to gain so many scars. It was a fact of life amongst wolves that one would have to fight for one's place in the pack, and only the strong survived, for only the strong could help the pack with hunting and defending the territory. Not even weak wolves would be left with the pups, the weak were killed or rejected from the pack. Kira looked at the steel coated arm once more and tilted her head, "I have a.... Kekki Genkai as well, though I was... unaware of it until Ryoku told me. I am a Nara. I can control shadows, though I have learned little since that pup angered me by daring to presume he knew anything about me or my Pack."

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Seeing Kira happy, Bjorn smiled, “Exactly, I don’t know why the humans always seem ashamed of their scars.” Listening to her explain how life was within her pack, he nodded, growling, “It’s good you were strong enough to still fight, even if they wouldn’t recognize your rank. I tried to fight the larger males, but when I got these scars, I wasn't nearly strong enough, but I at least survived to fight another day and get stronger. Now I can pick Grym here up and throw him around!” Bjorn joked, Grym looked at him through squinted eyes, growling, “Show off..” When Kira mentioned her bloodline, Bjorn chuckled and smirked, “Sounds interesting, you’ll have to show me when you get more training done. And I’ll show you what else I can do with my steel”

Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:03 pm
Kazuraii

Valbjorn

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Kira smiled slightly and tilted her head to the side as she tried to think of something, she wanted to get to know them both more, "Perhaps you could help me train?" Kira offered tentatively. They were Pack, yes, but they could also want to do their own training instead of bother with her. They were clearly more experienced so they might not want to even bother.

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Bjorn smiled, showing the small fangs he had developed from living in the wild, growling “We could try to help you, though my main weapon is my fists.. and claws,” he said, flexing his hands, looking at the claws he’d recently developed, “I could possibly serve as a moving target for some technique, since my steel can protect me. My years hunting in the forest with Grym have made me surprisingly fast for my size.” Bjorn would armor-up his arms, walking to a few yards in front of Kira before grumbling and growling, “Alright, see if you can hit me!”

Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:40 pm
Kazuraii

Valbjorn

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

bared her own fangs at Bjorn and tilted her head before she crouched and batted her hands at the floor, clearly thinking of this training like play fighting with her brothers and sisters of the Pack back home in the forest. Kira quickly went over to the wall of scrolls and found one that said Nara, she read through it as fast as she could and focused on the ones she thought would be the most fun to play with, or even use on a hunt; thinking about a hunt made her heart ache for the forest and her pack once more, but she shook it off and memorized the scroll. She then put the flimsy thing back in it's spot and turned to Bjorn and Grym, eyes lit up with the need to play, "Play time!" Kira said playfully before she focused on her chakra and formed some signs, she them slapped her hand on the shadow of a tree, that was connected to other tree shadows. The shadows rose up and started to crest into a wave of pure black, void of all light. The wave looked like it would have blunt force impact, but in truth, it's strength lied in it's slicing power. From what she'd read, this would be able to cut through several trees at once before losing it's power.[1/1]

Kira immediately folowed up the first jutsu with another, this one she used her own shadow for, she formed the needed signs and watched as her shadow formed long, thin, sharp, needles. She could control them individually, which was helpful since she intended to pin Bjorn with them, and he seemed the tricky kind. She used the needles and manipulated them into surrounding him, stabbing up from the earth like spikes.[1/1]

Jutsu Learned: Kageton: Nami no Gengetsu [ Shadow Release: Wave of the Crescent Moon ] Rank: C
Jutsu Learned: Kage Nui no Jutsu [ Shadow Sewing Technique ] Rank: B
Jutsu Learned:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:56 am
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 430/430 | Stamina: 250/250~

Yukki slowly entered the Academy still getting used to the transition from the lighting outside and the lighting inside this building. She began to look around before beginning her training, she wanted to find Ryoku. Shaking her head she had to clear her thoughts, first day and already she couldn't get her mind off of the guy. She spotted him he seemed to have a good amount of company around him though so she just stood there hoping that they would possibly disperse. She then noticed one was a giant bear and a wolf like girl from the way they were talking and sounding. She hoped that she could avoid being noticed especially by them. Didn't need to attract any unwanted attention to the fact that she was part cat.

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Valbjorn

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:30 am
User Image
User Image

"There are things you can only share with someone by fighting ..

10 years old ◥ Genin x Mᴏᴏᴅ: ; D

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kagami twirled around as she entered the training zone, looking up at the sky with the biggest smirk. Life was beautiful, and she enjoyed every little detail about it. The blue sky, the prickly green grass, the fluffy white clouds, the huge bright sun, everything about it truly made her feel alive. The girl ran over to a spot in the field where she could be alone. She looked over her surroundings, noticing a small lake and a few tall trees towering over. She wondered how she would start. Her attention soon wondered off track as a butterfly fluttered by, chasing it with her arms held out and a giggle following by as she raced around trying to catch it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
じ☆

For instance, how serious you are."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:39 am

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Catching the shadow blade out of the corner of his eye Bjorn raised his arm to block the incoming wave, watching it break across his black steel armor. Feeling something coming towards his feet, Bjorn launched himself high into the air, flipping over Kira before diving head first into the ground, sinking below the surface he’d move around to her right flank before popping back up. Grabbing a chunk of earth, he peeled it back, folding it over itself before lifting and throwing the small building-sized chunk of earth at Kira. After throwing the earth dumpling, he pointed his fingers at Kira, firing off a few rounds of hollow-pointed steel bullets, aiming to graze her arms and legs, he didn’t want to actually hurt her after all.

Grym sat there watching his new friend and bother spar, then caught a strange scent, sniffing the air he looked around, noticing a red-headed woman off to the side, grumbling to no one in particular, “I smell a cat…”

Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:14 am
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Valbjorn

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Kira growled when a few of the projectiles grazed her arms and legs, she could feel the blood trickling down her skin and into the bandages she had wrapped around her legs and wrists. She bared her fangs in a playful smile as she kinda danced in place for a moment, then used her reflexes to bound out of the way of the flying earth ball of doom. Though she only barely managed to avoid the massive ball of earth because of her excitement in having someone to play with. Kira mentally went over everything she's read, recently and in the past, and made a hand sign. Her body slowly started to light up, she expended a little more chakra, and the steady light under her skin started to flicker. Kira got an evil idea, and extended just a tiny bit more chakra, and the soft light that had been making her skin glow turned into blinding radiance. [1/1]

Kira then used the more hand signs and watched as her shadow extended across the grass, the light her own skin had put off made her shadow darker, and gave it a little more area to stretch to. Kira watched as her shadow stretched yards and yards in front of her, since they were outside there was nothing to hinder her shadow's movements, she sent it towards Bjorn, hoping to trap him in it. [1/1]

Just in case, however, Kira also formed more hand signs and watched as part of her shadow peeled away from the previous jutsu and wrapped around her arms like the bandages she had on, and formed gloves that she could use as if they were separate limbs, independent of her own limbs. She stayed where she was for the moment, but she was prepared to move if need be, or even prepare more jutsu. She might not win this play matach, but she wasn't going to make it easy on Bjorn either. [1/1]

Jutsu Learned: Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ] Rank: E
Jutsu Learned: Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ] Rank: C
Jutsu Learned: Kageton: Endai Yami [ Shadow Release: Far Reaching Darkness ] Rank: D

Jutsu Used: See above Spoiler

Kira's Theme

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games