Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:46 pm
i'd say most likely by yo-ko's next post if he doesn't do anything about my jutsu he's gonna be caught by it... other than that... nice post yo.
and as for the jaishin giant... i was moving people allong... i dont know if that woulda counted as collab. and if so... could it have become an S-ranked one?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 pm
@Yo-ko
Holy s**t. OF COURSE! Have Gan and Manfread give me a crap load of chakra, then create an 480 chakra Utsuro Fuuin edited to do THREE AWESUM S-RANK EXPLOSIONS. scream

Sometimes Yo-ko, you make me a really happy boy. xD. You and your explosive ideas. xDDD.  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:50 pm
Desin Slight
@Yo-ko
Holy s**t. OF COURSE! Have Gan and Manfread give me a crap load of chakra, then create an 480 chakra Utsuro Fuuin edited to do THREE AWESUM S-RANK EXPLOSIONS. scream

Sometimes Yo-ko, you make me a really happy boy. xD. You and your explosive ideas. xDDD.
see? like i said! Think ourside the box! and that is a brilliant idea behiend it all. and once i outside the tornado vortex...you will see my creativity....and my finale  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
@Yo-ko

see? like i said! Think ourside the box! and that is a brilliant idea behiend it all. and once i outside the tornado vortex...you will see my creativity....and my finale

Then have James and Lucas give me another 480 for one last super blast.

You sir, can consider this drill a success for me. Finale or not. > : 3  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
@Yo-ko

@Desin> so first you don't want me, then you make me a cheerleader and now im a battery?!?!?!

@Yo-ko> why does that sound like I'll come out of this looking like a mummy from all the bandages I'm gonna need xp

(rhetorical> yo-ko)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:01 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
@Yo-ko

@Desin> so first you don't want me, then you make me a cheerleader and now im a battery?!?!?!

@Yo-ko> why does that sound like I'll come out of this looking like a mummy from all the bandages I'm gonna need xp

(rhetorical> yo-ko)

Ergo's already handling the Lava Dragon, and only my technique can completely obliterate right now. I just don't have the chakra for it. -_-

Unless you wanna waste yours on Void Fisting the crap out of the Lightning Dragon, that'll work....not. xD.  

Desin Slight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:08 pm
I'm also attempting to handle the Lightning Dragon. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:10 pm
Aw, come on Ergy. I've already come up with a good plan to handle that one, it just requires some teamwork. I really wanna finish this just the way Yo-ko planned instead of having the CMW save us. - _ -  

Desin Slight

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm
Desin Slight

Ergo's already handling the Lava Dragon, and only my technique can completely obliterate right now. I just don't have the chakra for it. -_-

Unless you wanna waste yours on Void Fisting the crap out of the Lightning Dragon, that'll work....not. xD.

Na I just wanted to poke fun, Its not like Void fist will do any serious damage and boxing a dragon? suicide sweatdrop . battery is the best option dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:35 pm
i feel like this mission's true goal has been lost. it seems like we are farther away than when we started.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:37 pm
dreadno
i feel like this mission's true goal has been lost. it seems like we are farther away than when we started.

Well, I have one last simple plan.

You and James give me 160 chakra each to just blow up the dragon. ._.
It's the least we could do for Yo-ko, considering the entire mission we sucked so hard. -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm
agreed. none of us other than winter tried to co-ordinate anything. and the rest of us... kinda ignored him. i think three people actually paid attention to him. then i tried to just add onto people's stuff... but never really did combos and none happened to be to outside the box.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 pm
dreadno
agreed. none of us other than winter tried to co-ordinate anything. and the rest of us... kinda ignored him. i think three people actually paid attention to him. then i tried to just add onto people's stuff... but never really did combos and none happened to be to outside the box.

Good good. So here's how the plan works.

1. You, Winty, Manfread and Gan give me a s**t load of chakra

2. I create a Blank Seal designed to explode 6 times, each S-rank level on a kunai.

3. Use Winty's uber speed to place the kunai on the lightning dragon.

4.????

5. PROFIT. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 pm
Desin Slight
dreadno

Good good. So here's how the plan works.

1. You, Winty, Manfread and Gan give me a s**t load of chakra

2. I create a Blank Seal designed to explode 6 times, each S-rank level on a kunai.

3. Use Winty's uber speed to place the kunai on the lightning dragon.

4.????

5. PROFIT. cool

4. definantly "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!! scream "  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 pm
lol well you guys should take your time. Send pms, send messages, and coordinate how you will move. Their is no set time that you are required to post. take your time and think it all through  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games