Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 pm
Ayame-Yuura
"Thirty minutes could be a long time" Monica said, wrapping her arms around Jian's neck. "You call that a kiss?" She uttered seriously before beginning to grin playfully.
((OOC: ))

"True." Jian replied. "And I suppose not." He said with a playful smile. He slowly slid on of his arms behind her back and put the other gently under her chin before kissing her passionately.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Monica kissed him back just as passionately until pulling away. She said seductively in his ear, "That's more like it"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm
Ayame-Yuura

Monica kissed him back just as passionately until pulling away. She said seductively in his ear, "That's more like it"

"Then tell me when you want to stop." He whispered back before kissing her passionately again and pressing her against the desk.

((timeskip?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 pm
lil_lollypop1
((timeskip?))

((XD Timeskip! Poor poor office~ XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:42 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
((timeskip?))

((XD Timeskip! Poor poor office~ XP ))

((Could be worse. Could be Damien's office))

"You're truly amazing." Jian whispered to her as he straightened out his uniform. "But I suppose duty calls..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm
lil_lollypop1

Monica could only smile at the compliment as she straightened her clothes out as well. She began to say, "Say, are you... busy this weekend? I told my boys I needed a break. I'll be... hosting an equestrian exhibition for the upper class, perhaps. Nothing much. Maybe some dressage and show jumping. And definitely so they would stop bothering me with party invitations and the like" She shook her head, thinking those people had nothing better to do than annoy her all day.

((OOC: They're in Damien's office? *gasp* <-- kidding, kidding XD XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 am
Ayame-Yuura

Monica could only smile at the compliment as she straightened her clothes out as well. She began to say, "Say, are you... busy this weekend? I told my boys I needed a break. I'll be... hosting an equestrian exhibition for the upper class, perhaps. Nothing much. Maybe some dressage and show jumping. And definitely so they would stop bothering me with party invitations and the like" She shook her head, thinking those people had nothing better to do than annoy her all day.
((OOC: They're in Damien's office? *gasp* <-- kidding, kidding XD XD ))

((lol))

"I've got nothing to do that I know of." Jian replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 am
lil_lollypop1

"Well, if you're not busy, it would be nice if you come by my estate" Monica got up, straightening her clothes and giving Jian a quick kiss goodbye.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:45 am
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

"Well, if you're not busy, it would be nice if you come by my estate" Monica got up, straightening her clothes and giving Jian a quick kiss goodbye.

"In that case, I will." Jian replied as she left. He let out a soft sigh before walking behind his desk and getting back to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 am
lil_lollypop1

Monica looked at Jian one more time before walking out the door and departing to train the military once more. The absolute leader may think this training would 'end' but if that was the case, the troops would just fall back into their old, sloppy methods without proper guidance. The troops could be deployed anywhere, anytime by this time now but those in the capital should continue training in order to truly get better. As they are, they couldn't even hold a candle to the organized discipline and training experience of the secret police although that was to be expected, seeing as the 'class' was very big but not too big to be terrorized into submission.

By this time, Kyrell was already in Helmshire, disguised in a black wig, wide-rimmed glasses and all black except the white inner shirt under his woolen vest. He took the time to just sit back, doing nothing while staring at the vast lake and the mountains beyond it. He had hoped Saiyu hadn't tracked him down and annoy him right after he sneakily shook her off his trail. He was contemplating what he needed to do or if he could do anything at all. He even considered going abroad with the rest of his family once Diethelm was close to overtaking Helmshire. He did once say though that he would stay behind no matter what happens to lead the Helmshirish to final desperate acts. Then came several other factors brought on by the fear of those around him.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 am
Ayame-Yuura

Monica looked at Jian one more time before walking out the door and departing to train the military once more. The absolute leader may think this training would 'end' but if that was the case, the troops would just fall back into their old, sloppy methods without proper guidance. The troops could be deployed anywhere, anytime by this time now but those in the capital should continue training in order to truly get better. As they are, they couldn't even hold a candle to the organized discipline and training experience of the secret police although that was to be expected, seeing as the 'class' was very big but not too big to be terrorized into submission.

By this time, Kyrell was already in Helmshire, disguised in a black wig, wide-rimmed glasses and all black except the white inner shirt under his woolen vest. He took the time to just sit back, doing nothing while staring at the vast lake and the mountains beyond it. He had hoped Saiyu hadn't tracked him down and annoy him right after he sneakily shook her off his trail. He was contemplating what he needed to do or if he could do anything at all. He even considered going abroad with the rest of his family once Diethelm was close to overtaking Helmshire. He did once say though that he would stay behind no matter what happens to lead the Helmshirish to final desperate acts. Then came several other factors brought on by the fear of those around him.

((I attack the rebels now! xd ))

After Monica had left the room, Jian picked up his headset and put it on. He then turned on the communicator and tried to get into contact with his troops. "Hello? Contact. Contact. This is the Head General. Over."

"Head General? We hear you loud and clear. Over."

"Good. Any movement." Jian asked.

"Yes. we found something. We gathering troops before beginning our approach. We're ready at your command, sir."

"Good. Begin." Jian replied. Diethelm's troops then began to move.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:52 am
snuggle89

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

As Zil was talking to Fanny, someone contacted him via communicator and his face gradually twisted into a frown. It was one of the scouts in the forest, claiming Diethelm troops were around thirty minutes away from their base. Of course, this wasn't the first time it happened and like all those other times, no one was going to go home to tell about them. He used the general message option on his communicator to contact all the rebels within the base, "Code red! I repeat. Code red! You know the drill. If you're outside, retreat through a side door. If you're inside, come down to the basement and gather at the main hall. Keep quiet and if necessary, prepare to engage in combat. Make sure the hill (the lounge) is secure, turn off all electronics up there. Cover the entrance with foliage immediately, shut the door and run downstairs. Shut and barricade all the doors leading to the main hall. I'll meet you guys up there soon"

As soon as his message was sent, the scouts outside immediately began to hide or enter side doors hidden in the ground, shutting them from the inside and gathering at the main hall. The first floor lounge was emptied and the entrance was covered with leaves and vines, camouflaged with the rest of the grass-covered hill. Plenty of the rebels were also sent to defend the garage exit within the base so they could flee deeper into Helmshire if the situation proved hopeless. The twins were gagged and tied up as they were taken to the main hall - a large room often used for roll calls, parties and the like.

Zil was actually shaking with both anxiety and excitement as he gathered all the necessary files as well as a low recoil handgun then placed them in Fanny's backpack. They were less likely to kill a little girl anyway and Fanny knew enough not to get captured while keeping all the information of the rebels with her. In five minutes, Zil was ready with all his gear and ammunition he needed and ran to the main hall that had both the garage door and the armory right next to it.

Already, the rebels assigned to defend those who could not defend themselves gathered in one corner. All those who could fight were scattered around the room by squad, securing each side in case the Diethelmians discovered a door miraculously and tried to open it from the outside.

Once everyone was there, the doors were secured except for the door leading to the department rooms. Zil began to say in his communicator, even as everyone was quiet, "Everybody here, right? Who here brought supplies?" Everybody raised their hands and Zil nodded, now knowing it would be safe if he scattered the force for a higher chance of survival. He snuck carefully into the communications department room, wondering if Rafie was down there already. For what it's worth, it was time for some messing around that would lead the Diethelmian troops straight to one of Helmshire's forts that held several soldiers, thus outnumbering them especially if Zil decided to do an 'L' formation with the Helmshirish and strike them from two sides.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 am
Ayame-Yuura
snuggle89

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

((So... should I wait or should I go ahead and post? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 am
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
snuggle89

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

((depends on you whacha wanna do~ XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 am
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
snuggle89

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

((depends on you whacha wanna do~ XP ))

((Ok then. >.< ))

"Remember, deploy the single droid first. You only get five, but that should be more then enough." Jian said. "Proceed with caution. This is their territory."

"Yes sir." The head officer said. One of the officers let out a signal, and one of the twins machines from a line of five was mobilized, rushing into the forest and knocking down trees.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games