Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sonja's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:34 am
LaKajira Neko

Sonja looked at him and shook her head " I will challenge no one and I will fight no one unless I get provoked or if anyone tries to harm my family. Why would I provoke you or my brother? I don't want power! I have a beautiful house a beautiful family and my life is close to perfect!" She said " I am not upset don't worry i and Aislina will be fine !" She said " I will come with you in peace. When is aid to prove myself to them I didn't meant start a fight. I mean show them I'm worthy of being your daughter " she said and yawned " I have to go now. I'm really tired. Aislina will probably wake up sometime in the night so we transferred her crib in our room. " she got up going to him and hugging him " goodnight dad! We will talk about the pack-like system of our race sometime tomorrow!" She told him " do you have a problem with the sunlight?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:02 am
Irina96

Vladimir nods "Okay you rest. I am fair so I avoid the sunlight and usually just cover up and wear dark glasses. Most of the vampire stuff in books is fantasy. And my bed is not a coffin." he chuckles. He was glad that she had seemed to not be upset anymore. "Goodnight my daughter. Rest well."

He gets up and puts his glass away and goes to the bedroom to see Amanda. Vladimir goes tot he room and knocks before entering then sits on the bed, tired.  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:41 am
LaKajira Neko

Sonja smiled " goodnight father! If you need anything for the sun, more clothes sunglasses or anything just tell me! I'm a professional at making them!" She winked and got up " see you tomorrow at breakfast! And if you devise to use a coffin Eric and Nate are good with their hands!" She walked upstairs going to her room finding Eric there " hey. Did you know my own father would have killed me as a baby if I was weak? Or if not baby a child?" She asked and sat went to the crib watching her baby and smiling " and hat I have a half brother named Tarik who is kinda his heir and he has a half demon wife? And that we will go with my father for a week when he leaves from here?" She added then looked at him " he says I can leave with him forever if I want to. He told me he learnt I existed about two years ago ! If I want I can challenge him or my brother for their titles but I have to kill them during the fight! Can you believe it? Kill them! What kind of barbaric traditions are these ?" She asked not yelling as she didnt want to wake her baby.

Amanda was waiting for him laid in the bed with a white nightdress and hair hair free from the braid she had them before. Most of the time she was picking them up but for visiting her daughter she decided a braid was better " how did it go?" She asked  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:43 pm
Irina96

Eric didn't know whether to laugh or not because Vladimir was serious but it did seem kind of a crazy system. He just looks at her kind of stunned. "Um you had an interesting conversation with your father. The vampires are a very...well different and more on the medieval side. So you want to have us see your father's place and meet your half brother? Will it be okay to take the kids?" He wondered since they were young and angels had their own stories about vampires...and his father had been killed in the demon wars where the vampires were helping the demons so he knew there was still tension there between angels and vampires. "Wouldn't it be better if you and I just went?"

Vladimir changes his clothes to a pair a black silk pajamas and gets into bed, sinking heavily into the pillow. "Well I am not sure how it went exactly...I told her how vampires are and she was kind of mad looking and upset because I said if she came to me as a child she would have had to fight to make a place for herself in our world and would have had to fight to the death in some cases to survive and I thought maybe it would have been too difficult for her and if she was weak she might have had to be killed to preserve the good of all so things would not have been easy...I guess I should not have said so but it was true. I don't know, I've never had a daughter until now and vampire girls are different. I told her I had no idea she existed until Kingston came to me a couple of years ago and you told me. Anyway she vented at me and I told her about my son Tarik and after all of that she wants to come and visit next week and meet him. She wants to talk again tomorrow...Did I screw this up? Should I not tell her how we really are and not how those human books portray us?"  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:12 am
LaKajira Neko
"

Sonja walked to the bed laying there tiredly " I've thought of that too. I've even thought about going on my own since you might not feel comfortable because of your father and because my brother has a half demon for a wife, but my father said he had already allowed the twins to visit him if we approved it so I want to take them with me. As for Aislina I need to nurse her. He said things are a bit different now and there will be no problem there with her around. Plus there's an extra more important reason I want to take them. I was away from their side two times, both times they got in danger. Nate is protected by Josh but them will have no one plus I don't want to get Stephan Lissa abd asked in danger as well, nor I want to bring more angels here as a favor" she told him and extended her arms " hug?"

Amanda closed her book letting it aside and laying with him " no the truth is the best. Lies would ruin the small amount of trust she built for us now. If you lied she would find out the truth when they would arrive. I'm happy she agreed to come Its true that your world is a bit cruel but you don't know how strong she is. Maybe she would survive!" She said then froze when remembered something " wait...did you just say you learnt about her two ears ago??? How is this possible? I've sent you letters before! One when I found out I was pregnant, one when I gave birth and deciding to leave her at the orphanage with my reasons and one these two years ago when I told Kignstob to start looking for her! You mean you never received them? Then...why did you have somebody write this to me?" She asked appearing a letter. It said it was a counsellor without mentioning a name saying that after Vincebt's orders they write to her to say that he wished to know nothing else about his child and not to metion it again. They said he considered her as a weakling ,a black spot to his pride and political status and that he did not care whether she would be left at the orphanage or in a trash can. " I received this after I left her at the orphanage. That's why I was silent all these years. I told you about her just to show you I didn't got rid of her because I wanted it. When I realized you know nothing I thought you were still trying to forget her. Today I brought the letter with me to as for an explanation on your behavior! Why you didnt want her but now you want to approach her. The letter seemed real. Here it has the royàl symbol too" she told him pointing at it " you knew really nothing about Sonja?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 pm
Irina96

Eric was weary and a little worried about the vist. "Hmm...okay we will see." He sits up in the bed. "I will speak with your father about security tomorrow." She asks for a hug and he smiles and goes to hug her and wraps his wings around her. "I love you."

Vladimir shoots up in the bed sitting up and looks at her. "Letters? What letters? It has the signet from my ring upon them?! That is impossible! Where is this forged letter?" He erupts in anger so powerful that it shakes the house. "WHO DARES TO FORGE A LETTER IN MY NAME!" He holds the leter and looks at it, it is not his writing and the seal is not his but similar. "This is NOT my signet! Here see for yourself. It does not match my family ring. My ring has a knick in it from being hit by the jade sword when my father ruled Antera."  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 am
LaKajira Neko
."

Sonja grinned hugging him " I love you too! Come lay with me. Aislina can wake up anytime soon. Unless she is too very tired !" She smiled softly proud of her daughter. She nodded " I told him we will talk tomorrow again. You can be there too. I was planning on making sure you all will be safe !"

Amanda tapped his arm " don't shout! Babies and people are sleeping here!" She scolded him. She appeared another letter " this is one of your rather old love letters. See? The symbol here is the same. You told me you changed it. You were showing it off at our date when you first got your new ring! I thought you just used your old one or you didnt bother checking at it and just ordered that someone to use one from the ones you had and they accidentally chose the old one. " she told him " and the letters probably belong to a writer. That someone was just telling them what to write so I wouldn't get suspicious. The letters are calligraphic. Excatly how a writer should make them!" She told him taking the love letter back and disappearing it " now calm down and lets find who and why!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 am
Irina96

Eric hears Vladimir shouting, "Your father upset?"

Vladimir growls "I will find who did this...." He looks at the seal and it was his old ring, the one he had before his father gave him the family ring. Where was that ring? "That other ring is kept on my dresser in a box, anyone could have used it back then if they could get to my room. It was not locked. It had to be someone who was part of the court or one of the royal families."  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:48 am
LaKajira Neko

Sonja heard that too and got up feeling extra tired now " lets go see. I don't think our conversation is the reason" she said and walked out of her room and downstairs to theirs

Amanda was speaking calmly. As an angel she wouldn't fall into the sin of wrath " or a servant while cleaning your room Vincent. I think what we are really looking for is who had access to your mail or the mail in general and why they did this. Maybe because I'm an angel? Or was Sonja really the target?" She asked then heard somebody coming " oh I told you you would wake everyone she said getting up to open the door allowing her daughter and Eric to enter

" what's the matter?" Sonja asked " what's wrong father?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:24 pm
Irina96

Vladimir is still shaking with anger. "There are traitors in my house! Rats! Vermin! I will stomp them out!!!!! Amanda wrote me letters and I never saw any of them. Then they had the gall to write lies in MY name and used my old ring to seal it!" He sat in the bed brooding. He looks at Sonja..."Your mother wrote me about you...you might have come to be with me....you might have survived and been my heir and be a part of us. Someone robbed you of your right."

Eric looks at Vladimir. He looks angry and broken. Eric was shocked about the letters. "Who would do such a thing?"  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:42 am
LaKajira Neko

Sonja widened her eyes " what?!?! I could have been offered a life? Abd someone wrote lied? What kind of sick joke is that?" She asked looking at her father then went to him kneeling in front of him and taking his hands " whoever did it won't be happy when I will arrive! It's a good chance to find them!" She told him

Amanda looked at Eric " whoever did this is either someone was was displeased that Vincent had a relationship with an angel, since we still had a war or someone who wouldn't want Sonja to be a possible heir! Maybe somebody who was afraid of her and her father, because if the reason was her nature then they could easily put Vincent to kill her. No they were afraid she would be strong...the heritage is the key I believe. Or someone didnt want me around Vincent with a baby. The bad thing is that it could be anyone. Anyone with power as many people had access to his too...and someone could easily pay a servant to get it for them!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:40 pm
Irina96

Vladimir says to Sonja "You would have had the chance to come and live with me. You were robbed of that chance....I thought your mother did not tell me but she had written when she gave you up..."

Eric nods "There are a lot of possibilities. We will need to think of who the possible suspects are then come up with a plan before we go. I want Sonja and the children to be safe when we visit Vladimir. I am an archangel but I cannot take on the entire vampire race if something goes wrong. We do not want to start another war."  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:51 pm
LaKajira Neko

Sonja nodded " what Eric says is true. We don't want to start another war. What we do will be silent and not provocative at all! We will be careful. Father if that someone doesn't want me there and is still alive do you think it's safe to bring there my children?" She asked him " I have a newborn baby! Don't forget that!"

Amanda sighed " it's up to you Vladimir! If ou think they will be completely safe then allow them to come. Even if I want to help in the research I don't think other vampires will accept that. Eric will already cause frowned faces!" She said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 pm
Irina96

Vladimir says "I think it would be fine to bring the children. We will all be there to protect them. Whoever did this, did this many years go. Nothing has happened since but it puzzles me who would want me to know about your birth or being put up for adoption. What profit in it would there be? If anything you would think a vampire would let you come and help make it so that you would fail...who would not want me to know about you?"

Eric says "We will maybe see, if there is a hint of danger or trouble then we will return immediately."  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:22 am
LaKajira Neko

Sonja nodded " alright then ! We will come! Well maybe that person didnt want you to have any heir but they died before Tarik was born? How much older is Tarik in comparisson to me? Who died in the meanwhile?" She asked

Amanda leaned her head against her fist " Vladimir, what kind of person was your wife and that counsellor you were talking to me about? Draco?"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff