Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:40 am
On her way to deal with Alice, Triple Play felt a quick yet sharp pain in her side. The aggressor, a red ace of hearts, withdrew his spear, and prepared for another jabbing before being met with a scalding orb of flame aimed directly at his face! Swarming to their Ally's injury, and entire suit of soldiers swarmed around the two, preparing to rush Triple Play all at once.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm
((Might be old fashioned, but it works))

'Can you tell me who you are?
Can you tell me who I am?
I've forgotten how to see,
I've forgotten if I can.'

Alice doesn't say anything as she ducks under the rangs. She watches him intently, waiting for his next move as a Cheshire leaps onto him from behind.

'If I open up my eyes,
There's be no more turning back,
Cause I throw it all away,
And it all would fade to black!'
- Bad Apple!

The Jabberwocky watches Tempest, seeming to wait for hom to make the next move.

The first cat somehow manages to avoid the blow to its skull, but it was obviously dazed. The second cat leaps from above, hissing and spitting out a strange liquid that would act like acid on anything it hit.

'Trigon' lets out a roar of pure rage as he brings a fist down on Snow and Raven.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven saw Trigon's movement and linked her fingers through Snow Raven's, teleporting them just out of the Demon's reach. She knew what her daughter was trying to do, and all the energy they were working on building up would be lost if they lost physical contact.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 am
"Tch why does things never want to do it the easy way" Tempest muttered as he took in a breath his form slowly changing as he moved his blade slowly towards his side. Swinging his blade forwards he let go of it as it was sent high into the air above the dragon. "Ten...nine....eight" he muttered running at the dragon full speed as he dodged any attacks it might have made. "Seven....six...five" he continued hoping onto it's tail as it started up it's back. "Four...three...two" his countdown almost over Tempest jumped on the creatures back before jumping and kicking off his head. "One" he muttered as the blade came spinning back down just infront of him as he reached out and grabbed it. Twisting the blade he did a slow front flip as he came down just next to the creatures cleaving the weapon downwards on it's neck. With the added height and force he should have been able to cut the creatures head from it's body with that attack he felt as he landed on the ground. Bit's of metal falling down around him signalling atleast he did some damage tho how much he wasn't sure of yet.

"I missed" Brink muttered to himself as he watched the cat about to rush at it again as a strange liquid hit the ground just infront of him causing him to jump back. The liquid quickly ate thru the floor it had hit tell him quickly that if he got hit by it he was likely dead. "That makes this even more fun" he muttered with a grin as he bounced back away from the cats. Gravity around him still at max so anyone getting close to him would instantly feel themselves all but slammed into the ground and held there if they weren't careful. "Here kitty kitty" Brink smirked waving at the cats as he moved around them. He needed to be careful while in close range and stay completely focused on them to avoid that saliva.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:50 am
'Can you tell me who you are?
Can you tell me who I am?
I've forgotten how to see,
I've forgotten if I can.'

Alice glances at the two Ravens and throws a knife at them.

'If I open up my eyes,
There's be no more turning back,
Cause I throw it all away,
And it all would fade to black!'
- Bad Apple!

The Jabberwockey's head crashes onto the street, completely severed from it's neck, and the body begins falling apart.

The cats hiss at him spit more acid in his direction as they circle him warily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

In teleporting them away from Trigon, Raven had reversed the direction they faced, and Snow Raven saw the knife hurtling toward them and stopped it without separating her palms from her mother's. A small object like a knife was easy to stop without diverting more than an infinitesimal portion of her energy.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:53 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 am
As the creatures head fell behind him Tempest flicked his blade to the side before sliding his fingers over it in a way cleaning it after a kill. Twisting it he sheathed it on his back as he looked back at the metal falling apart on it. "Hope I don't have to fight another one of those" he muttered looking as the giant was slamming it's fist down towards the spirit girl and another. They fortunately teleported out of the way just in time. "What can I do now" he muttered looking around seeing the cats attacking Brink. He wasn't sure who he was currently so he figured since he was fighting the cats he had to be another hero as he rushed over to help him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm
(Bump for great justice)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:08 pm
Xistund

The Original Jitterbug

((Yoohoo, guys. We kinda need you to post, please.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 pm
((Bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150