Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::she grins evilly::: or so I want ya to think...

Why do I attract all of the crazies...? emotion_facepalm

::::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Dude.. you messaged me first... so yeaaaaa should I be worried... if you attract all the crazies and you messaged me... Oo....

I quoted you... After you posted in my chatterbox thread. .-.

meaning.... you posted chatterbox= me posting... ::;giggles:: if Im reallly hurting ya feelings or brain matter you didnt have to reply.. and i woulda just pouted... and run naked through thread... blaugh

This is a clothing mandatory thread. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Still a win. =D

Sometimes it's your ship. lol

no esta funny. -__-
I was in dry dock a week.

It would have been shorter, but they didn't find me stuck in that bulkhead until day five. .-.

invigorating post my friend. lol : P
I see you've lost you're bunny-ness

Missed the mark on my quote. .-. Oops.

Yep, found my cure.

They found you right away- we had everyone leave the ship- it was just they all got stumped as to how you got there in the first place  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Still a win. =D

Sometimes it's your ship. lol

no esta funny. -__-
I was in dry dock a week.

It would have been shorter, but they didn't find me stuck in that bulkhead until day five. .-.

Yep, found my cure.

They found you right away- we had everyone leave the ship- it was just they all got stumped as to how you got there in the first place

Oh, so they just put me five days down on the to-do list. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::she grins evilly::: or so I want ya to think...

Why do I attract all of the crazies...? emotion_facepalm

::::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Dude.. you messaged me first... so yeaaaaa should I be worried... if you attract all the crazies and you messaged me... Oo....

meaning.... you posted chatterbox= me posting... ::;giggles:: if Im reallly hurting ya feelings or brain matter you didnt have to reply.. and i woulda just pouted... and run naked through thread... blaugh

::blinks:: I'm wearin clothes... Oo... and we already established your wearin sandy robes from a planet that didnt go boom... and we're inna temple... but youd better not expect me to dress in my temple best... :::scowls tapping her foot on ground::: razz  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

As in, it really doesn't work. .-.
You'd probably get sick. Maybe die.

Plus, just no. -_-

**eyes glowing brighter and stepping closer** now why would I get sick?? blood is blood....as you can see I'm still here so I can drink any blood cat_twisted

Rather than explain your logical fallacies, I think I'll just go now. -_-

ooooooohhhhh don't leave it's fun to play with my food before I eat it cat_twisted cat_rofl

Okay, bye bye. .-.

ok at least you didn't call me psycho as the last person I had a lengthy chat with **looks around then whispers** of course you don't know the rest of the story......and don't listen to what Kasai might say about me..........................  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Yep, found my cure.

Well you were just close enough to the engines that it became a mess. sweatdrop  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:33 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::blinks:: I'm wearin clothes... Oo... and we already established your wearin sandy robes from a planet that didnt go boom... and we're inna temple... but youd better not expect me to dress in my temple best... :::scowls tapping her foot on ground::: razz

It's not a Temple Temple, it's just a Sith Temple. As long as you're wearing clothes, nobody really minds what they are. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

As in, it really doesn't work. .-.
You'd probably get sick. Maybe die.

Plus, just no. -_-

**eyes glowing brighter and stepping closer** now why would I get sick?? blood is blood....as you can see I'm still here so I can drink any blood cat_twisted

ooooooohhhhh don't leave it's fun to play with my food before I eat it cat_twisted cat_rofl

Okay, bye bye. .-.

ok at least you didn't call me psycho as the last person I had a lengthy chat with **looks around then whispers** of course you don't know the rest of the story......and don't listen to what Kasai might say about me..........................

Oh don't worry, whether or not I think you're a psycho has nothing to do with what she says. :I  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:35 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Yep, found my cure.

Well you were just close enough to the engines that it became a mess. sweatdrop

I'm not usually such a klutz... It must be something about you. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:36 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

It's not a Temple Temple, it's just a Sith Temple. As long as you're wearing clothes, nobody really minds what they are. .-.

A temple is a temple no matter whose... :::scowls::: even if they are a bunch of panseys.... buuuuutttttt... if there were a temple best then Id be in trouble.... :::giggles evilly:::...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Okay, bye bye. .-.

Oh don't worry, whether or not I think you're a psycho has nothing to do with what she says. :I

good then I can trust you not to tell THEM where I am right?? **look around again eyes glowing**  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

A temple is a temple no matter whose... :::scowls::: even if they are a bunch of panseys.... buuuuutttttt... if there were a temple best then Id be in trouble.... :::giggles evilly:::...

Not exactly. It's not a Temple in the meaning you seem to think. .-.

Lol, Sith pansies.

If there were a temple best?
Do you mean, you don't intend to meet a standardized dress code, even if there was one?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Lol, Sith pansies.

Do you mean, you don't intend to meet a standardized dress code, even if there was one?

Pffb... temple shemple... ::giggles evilly::: would you honestly expect me to?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Okay, bye bye. .-.

good then I can trust you not to tell THEM where I am right?? **look around again eyes glowing**

Them who? :/

Probably.

Unless they happen to be the good guys. -_-

If it,s the guys in the white coats with the needle, then it's a bit iffy. .____.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:51 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Lol, Sith pansies.

Pffb... temple shemple... ::giggles evilly::: would you honestly expect me to?

Nope.

Just making sure I understand what you're trying to say, is all.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games