Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

punkarama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:07 pm
I'm punkarama, my real name is Breanna. I'm 20 and from Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada). Currently i'm in my third year of university majoring in psychology. I've been on gaia since March 04. I generally spend my time in guilds, word games, and site feedback.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:02 pm
Call me Kito...
From Australia...
Very young...

Check Profile for more

Columbidae

Familiar Prophet

Medi Rishi-Miku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:00 am
I'm Nicole.
And I'm 17.
And I'm a girl.
Word.
To your mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:17 am
hi, i gotta admit i just join dis guild cause i saw the word gold blaugh  

deadghost92

Dirk Bolero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:38 am
My name is Dirk Estoban Bolero. I am a writer, a poet, a singer, and a very interesting person. I say this not out of a lack of humility or modesty, but out of honesty: I'm weird folk. But that doesn't mean I'm not good folk, too. I'm male, but I don't let that stop me from being a good listener, nor do I let it stop me from liking interior decorating, designing fashion, or a good romantic comedy.

My interests are as varied as they are numerous, and I ask that you remember to expect to be prepared for my not remember who you are, let alone why you are talking to me. This happens a lot, and many are the times that someone has messaged me, talking to me like they would an old friend, with me clueless to who they are.

I'm happy to help anyone that needs help, unless it involves stashing a body.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:24 am
Thanks for joining everyone! Welcome to Why Not. I do hope you enjoy your stay! smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yukariko Hanasaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:40 am
Yukari.
Live in the World of nothing.
-@-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:14 pm
I'm Sephi-Masta or, by real name, Brandon. I made this av about a year and a half ago, he's been a guy, a girl, then a guy again. XD I wanted to mess around with the female clothes and all that jazz, so, yeah. Staying a guy  

Sephi-Masta

Ms. Pinky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:18 pm
Hi! I'm Tenzin. U might not, let me restate that, u dont know me unless u r one of my friends. So i am kind of new here, so help a sis-ta out. PLZZZZ!!! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:41 pm
I'm Bana... real name's Jaimie

I like RO :9  

Bana Banana

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500

heavymetalsk8er

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:57 pm
I'm heavymetalsk8er, but everyone on here calls me pred cuz my old user name was predator7. I love drawing, singing, writing stories and poems, playing music, hanging out, and doing sports. I'm 15 and yes I am a chick. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:23 pm
Hiya's! <3 -Wave-
I'm Banana~Sammich, I'm 12 years old and a hyper freak. <3
You'll learn to love me...I hope.
I'm honoured to join your guild.
I live in Canada and I love fuzzy things, such as my puppy. ;3

User Image

Alexaandraa

Xaviens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:57 pm
Hi! I'm w0oper, I just joined the guild today, and Gaia yesterday smile I'm 18 years old, a college student, and live in California, I'm not going to get more specific than that, just for safety's sake, if you know what I mean. I am majoring in computer sciences, though that's irrelevant, anyways, just wanted to say hi, and let folks know that I've joined. Have a nice day ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:10 pm
eh....

name's Temishi(real name's Andre), i'm 15, and i live in Imperial, California.
i like to draw, read, and watch anime and play video games.
got a pm about joining this guild, so i said heck with it and joined.
i've been on gaia since june.  

Temishi

Amaterasu Zetsumei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:25 pm
name's Amaterasu Zetsumei. but i prefer Hell Kat. joined this guild a couple days ago, joined gaia last July.....
i'm 13. i like sketching images of the dead, reading books on wiccan rituals, and drama club
i'm a high schooler with too much school work, i make my own comics for my friendsonly, and my friends think i'm too silent......watevers.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games