Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 am
*frowns at not getting an answer from outside and sighs, then closes the window and turns to Psyzapp*
Bwael kre'tan, jabbress. Last isto was rather quiet. Iggies had kept me company for a while, jhal she suddenly fell ill and needed to lay down. She is resting in your office right now and I tried to make sure she was comfortable.

Xas.. a latte would be mzilst bronretla.
*sits down by the counter*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 am
*After she finishes making her latte, she makes one for Ryzan and sets it onto the bar. She also makes TES a gingerbread steamer, sets it on the bar, gets out a plate and goes into the fridge and pulls out a blueberry scone. She heats the scone in the microwave just a bit and places it on the plate. She knows TES is somewhere lurking about and the smell of this steamer and scone should bring him out of hiding for Ryzan.* wink

I didn't even see Iggies when I went through my office! I was to concerned about my front door I guess. sweatdrop

*She sits by Ryzan and grins at him.* Thanks again for looking after this place. I still don't know why QS hates me like he does.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 am
It was no trouble at all, jabbress. As I said, the isto is when I am normally awake anyway.

*picks up his latte and carefully takes a sip*
Perhaps it is not hate, jhal rather a simple desire to create chaos. Being that your establishment has become frequented by many, it unfortunately leaves it as the mzilst likely target for such antics as it would be noticed here more than other places.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:36 am
*presses his face against the window, eyeing the scone ravenously*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:38 am
*Sips her latte and sighs.* Perhaps with this expansion I'm going to need to consider hiring a maintenance staff. rolleyes If this is how it's going to be around here, I better make the investment. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 am
Maintenance staff may very well be necessary sweatdrop I wish it were not so as you have mzilt to take care of as it is, rilu'oh it seems even this world has no shortage of ruffians and trouble makers.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:53 am
*quietly opens the window and crawls in while one of the robot sentries is faced away. He quickly ducks behind the counter and nabs the scone, staying hidden while he scarfs it down*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 am
*Sips her latte.* There will be underground rooms put in under both the spa and restaurant much like there is by the bar here. I'll just have to have a place designated for maintenance staff so I can have someone here 24/7. Most likely, this place will end up being big enough to justify a staff on duty. *Notices the scone is gone and grins.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:02 am
More underground rooms? I do not even know what many of the ones here are for sweatdrop Would they be residential rooms or serve some other purpose?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 am
*takes a brief glance over the bar, then snatches the steamer* ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 am
Some will be storage…just in case the restaurant or the spa have a need for the extra space. One will be for maintenance staff. I was thinking about a special room for VIPs and I haven't decided about the others yet. *sips her latte.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 am
*giggles* I suppose during the building stage would be the best time to have the rooms put in regardless of whether you know what to do with them just yet. You may find purpose for them later.

*sips his drink and notices the other items Psyzapp placed on the counter are no longer there. He looks over to the other side and finds Tes sitting on the floor with a lap full of crumbs*
Gi ussta~ You could have just come in through the front. Reisen assured us the force field would not keep people out unless they had ill intentions.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 am
{{ rofl TES has issues! xp }}  
*looks up at Ryzan*
shhh! You'll alert the robots.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
As long as I'm building, I may as well have them put in now…It is easier.

Geez TES…it's just Ryzan and I. *Looks at Ryzan.* He can be so…uncivilized. rolleyes *sips her latte.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games