Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 am
ThisEmptySoul
I'll trust dragons over robots any day. Computers lack the capacity to make complex judgments that don't involve math. Everything is absolutes to them. It's all ones and zeros and nothing else.
*ducks back behind the bar*
((now now, the ability to process human thought would imply higher and more complex coding than zeros and ones))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 am
Xas xas, they have just been pacing about through the isto and kre'tan. Their appearance is quite an eyesore, though sweatdrop

*leans over the counter and looks down at Tes*
If you wish, you can stay in my quarters~ Of course... that offer is always open redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 am
-the TARDIS appears in the bar, Reisen steps out-

-hears Tes cowering-

What are you so afraid of, Tes? -notices the extremely scary-looking and well-armed robots-

Don't worry, they are much more advanced than machines in this universe. They won't bother you unless you plan to do something specifically to the MW. Their programming is based more off the human brain than anything else, so it's pretty versatile and advanced.

Those robots are a common sight in their universe.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am
tch... defend them all you want.. I still don't trust them. stare

*crawls over to the office, trying to avoid getting into the line of sight of any robots*
Oi! R'zn! You going to open the door or what? *pulls the appropriate book for the bookcase passage without waiting for an answer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 am

((Feels booty tingle with Psyzapps grabbing heart ))

Thank you Angel... I was out in mud all day... then was in need of a spiked warm drink... I think I just had too many extremes. You are very kind, bel'la dos.

*nods at TES* Check... use the windows.... *Eyes the robots closely and hears Reisen* I hope they understand joking from actual threats.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:16 am
Awww poor Tes.

Morning Resien. How are you this morning.  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:16 am
Think of them as perfect security guards. Their psychic unit enables them to tell a real threat from a fake one, unlike police officers who have to point their gun regardless of whether the person really intends to shoot or just wants to commit suicide.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 am
iiDark_Fallen_Angel
Awww poor Tes.

Morning Resien. How are you this morning.
Good.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:18 am
*tries to suppress the wide smile that starts to spread across his face as he calls after Tes*
Xas xas! Usstan orn tlu ditronw gaer~

*gives a slight bow to the patrons*
You will have to excuse me. It seems I have other matters to attend to. It is getting quite late for me anyway so I should rest. Aluve'~

*heads downstairs with Tes and unlocks the door to his quarters for them both*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 am

*Waves to Ryzan and TES* Sweet sleep ussta abbilen.

*eyes the robots* I still trust them not. The dragons would have done just fine. Are they going to be gone anytime soon? I have duties today I must leave for.

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 am
Wow, some people have no faith in technology. If only there were more technophiles around here. D:

The robots did no harm, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am
Robots can freak out still regardless of what day and age they were made.

--walks over to get more coffee--

Does anyone need anything while I am over here?  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:32 am
Their electronic brains are practically human in function and design, and they have a psychic unit. They know better than to attack someone who is doing no harm.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 am
*Finishes getting dressed and heads up to the Main Bar.* Oh good Reisen you're here. I have some workmen coming this afternoon with a new door to install. These robots and stuff won't think they are destroying this place will they? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 am
Psyzapp
*Finishes getting dressed and heads up to the Main Bar.* Oh good Reisen you're here. I have some workmen coming this afternoon with a new door to install. These robots and stuff won't think they are destroying this place will they? neutral
They won't bother anyone who isn't causing trouble. They are perfect security guards, mass-produced for home use in their own universe even. Their operating system is too advanced to be compatible with any computer viruses from this universe's era, so... no problems.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games