Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 am
*grins* Good! biggrin *Goes up to a robot and inspects it carefully. She walks around one looking up and down at the mechanics as she raises an eyebrow.* Very nice…very nice indeed. Perhaps when the expansion is finished, this type of thing could come in handy around here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:41 am

stressed Technology can glitch. I'll take human error with real remorse over artificial buggy humanoid brains thank you.

*Looks at her empty coffee cup* Angle is there more coffee back there? MOrning Psyzapp... and if you would like, my dragons would be wmore than willing to return to watch

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:42 am
I suppose I could order a few for use here, the security system and the robots are loaners so I'll have to return them.

((I was planning to return to the status quo, but if you like the idea...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:44 am
iggies

stressed Technology can glitch. I'll take human error with real remorse over artificial buggy humanoid brains thank you.

*Looks at her empty coffee cup* Angle is there more coffee back there? MOrning Psyzapp... and if you would like, my dragons would be wmore than willing to return to watch
Lt. Commander Data never glitched.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:44 am
--Walks over to Iggies with some fresh coffee--

Maybe Im just old fashion and just getting used to the idea of Techno stuff. Sometimes it can be weird, you know. At this point I have to be on Iggies side. Hopefully no offense Reisen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 am
Oh But he did have glitches if I remember correctly.  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 am
I understand, though I am somewhat disappointed. But even "Jazz" apparently was not initially greeted warmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 am
@ Iggies: Oh that would be wonderful! Will your dragons eat anyone who plans to rob or damage this place?

@ Reisen: Perhaps we should just save this type of advanced technology for special events and occasions. I would feel more comfortable if you were present to monitor their activity. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 am
iiDark_Fallen_Angel
Oh But he did have glitches if I remember correctly.
There was that time his memories and the holodeck Western swapped information, but I'd call that more of an Enterprise problem than a Data problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:49 am

((Grabs Psyzapp's booty and Grins))

I believe in no absolutes like that Reisen. They are make by faulty beings, therefore can be faulty and glitch. *Looks at Angel * Thank you Angel. And I mean no offense as well, I would not be willing to risk the problem... As it is I have not felt I am able to pass freely

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 am
Psyzapp
@ Reisen: Perhaps we should just save this type of advanced technology for special events and occasions. I would feel more comfortable if you were present to monitor their activity. 3nodding
If you wish, though I wouldn't trust dragons to not use shoot flames on all these wooden things if they got in the way. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 am
Psyzapp
@ Iggies: Oh that would be wonderful! Will your dragons eat anyone who plans to rob or damage this place?

Only if you gave them permission and the person looked like they would not cause stomach distress. wink

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 am
To write a virus for a machine with a human-like brain, would mean being able to write a virus that affects the human brain. That is something nobody but espers can do, and espers don't exist in most universes.

But I understand your concern.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 am
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Psyzapp
If you wish, though I wouldn't trust dragons to not use shoot flames on all these wooden things if they got in the way. sweatdrop

*giggls* they don't shoot flame, that is myth... but it would be handy if they did, would make camp outs much easier

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:57 am

You speak as if the human brain were a machine you can "write" a virus for. Many virus have been created to infect the human brain, there fore to "write" a virus for a machine would be much simpler

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games