Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
€ 10000 Golds € every 100 page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 am
Now I am rendered speechless yet again. I am utterly bored and all I keep talking is about my old stories...sigh...when will I get my attention to writing fully?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:02 am
now what shall i do...I hace over 50 stories unwritten....maybe untyped suits better for description....a few mangas not fully drawn...but they are from the books....a few stories already half-way, one actually so very NEAR finishing! ARGHHH!!!!!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 am
My poor beyblade fanfiction...just 2 or 3 chapter till the big finish! And I don't even have it with me! gonk

Why didn't I finish it when I had the chance?!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 am
Poor Yuriy and Takao and Kai. They are still trapped with Borcolff! Waaaa~!!! They have suffered enough in China, Paris, Japan and Amerika! Why am I making them them suffer more?! Why am I sooooooooo evil~?!!! gonk  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 am
But the poor boys would soon be relieved of their sufferings! I swear I will make them feel better soon! Come to think about it I edited it a lot from the original told story...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:09 am
It all started one dark night when we didn't have electricity...I was 12 or was it 11? Hmm...no matter...I',m 20 now anyways....but back to the history, I made up the story for my little brothers and sisters...we were suckers for Beyblade that time...oh the memories!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Forever Exiled

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 am
I am αբяαı๔...
I'm αբяαı๔ to put my guard down...
I'm αբяαı๔ that if you know all that I am, and tell you how I feel, you won't feel tђє ѕαmε...

it's going to take a while to get to the next 100th page

I'm αբяαı๔ that if you get through my barrier, you'll start making me Լovє կօս, and then you'll just...
You'll just ωαԼκ αωαկ...
Լєανιηg мє to drown in a wave of confusion, regret, and sorrow...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:12 am
But it was funny though...I liked making up stories since I was a kid and now I'm the best liar in my family! Not a good outcome but I sure don't use them against my family....okay I lied about that.I enjoy very much lying to my mom...ack! Bitter taste in my mouth!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:14 am
But that's not the point!!!

I was talking about the story i made for beyblade and how I changed it a lot...well, not a lot. I did more addition than change.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 am
I elaborated perfected the Japan attack, elaborated the chase in New York, I added the submarine in China, and then I made a grand kidnapping for Takao..oh yeah I added a lot of scene for their abduction in China... and now I'm contemplating how to end it...sigh...  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am
I'm still thinking should I injure Yuriy and Takao furthermore? They already had an overly devastating battle, been used as test subject and kidnapped above all...sigh...I am mean...and kai is still recovering from his hypothermia...I AM MEAN~!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 am
Oh, i saw another person here. Sorry, i was too caught up on making sure I get my spot as the 2nd highest poster back. Don't take much to heart. i'm a girl on a mission and I easily lose sight of things...haha  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 am
Oh, I was late in greeting. Too bad. I thought I had a playmate but oh well...

I loved the most the scene of the kidnapping of the China team along with the attempted rescue by the Japan team and then the capture of them all again...lol

Joking! Takao, Lai and Max escaped.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 am
And I love the most that they always get help from someone unknown...though Takao knew who was helping them and opted to stay quiet....my Takao is sooooooooo sweet!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am
Good thing I wasn't affected by yaoi then....but even now I wont add anything yaoi to that story. Come on! Who here likes ***** sex? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~!!!!!!!!!  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games