Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am
damecharlie
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Their electronic brains are practically human in function and design, and they have a psychic unit. They know better than to attack someone who is doing no harm.

((This is precisely what makes them dangerous.))

(( Yes I understand the danger involved hereā€¦but I was desperate. The front door to my place had been destroyed and I needed to think about looters, theft, etc. seeing as there was no way to get anyone out here that time of night to replace the door and I am merely human. Beggars cannot be choosers. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 am
iggies
damecharlie
ThisEmptySoul
{{I can always help you out the window if you need. I even have a favorite window to sneak in to at Dame's if you don't have a key for her place anymore ninja }}

(( stare I knew it felt drafty last night... rofl ))

((Drafty of heavy breathing...:innocentFace smile )

((Karrie didn't come over to my place last night, goober head. wink Unless you are implying Tes is even more of a creeper than previously thought... twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am
((Oh, I was just joining in on the debate. biggrin Not placing blame or anything. ^_^))

-walks into the bar, passing through a...doorless entrance that felt like she stepped through a wall of static- What the fu... -raises an eyebrow at the menacing looking robots- neutral Uh...okay? -spies Psyzapp- What the heck happen last night?! lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 am
*Makes another latte, sits at the bar and drums her fingers on it. Asking herself why QSXII would choose her as a target and why he would be so mean to her.* neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 am
damecharlie
((Oh, I was just joining in on the debate. biggrin Not placing blame or anything. ^_^))

-walks into the bar, passing through a...doorless entrance that felt like she stepped through a wall of static- What the fu... -raises an eyebrow at the menacing looking robots- neutral Uh...okay? -spies Psyzapp- What the heck happen last night?! lol

QSXII decided to smash down my door and leave me without any protection or security to my establishment last night. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 am
Well, wasn't that just sweet of him. stressed Is...is it able to be fixed by tonight? stressed I've never really had to fix an ENTIRE door before. sweatdrop I suppose if not...we could probably find a silk/paper screen that is used a lot in Asian culture and play it off like it had been decorated to be that way... neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 pm
I have some workmen coming to install a new door this afternoon. It wasn't easy to make all of those type of arrangements last minute and put a rush on it. stressed I don't understand why QSXII is being so mean to me. I didn't do anything to him. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:05 pm
Hm. I don't know if I have ever met this QSXII person or not, but...perhaps he is just ornery? -puts her arm around Psyzapp and squeezes her shoulders- How bout I bring in some decorations I got for tonight? I told Katana I would help her, and I know she has probably already bought some, but the party favour store is right on my way from work! Would that take your mind off of things? They had some very cute stuff... -smiles at her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm
*Smiles at Dame.* That would be very nice.

You knowā€¦I used to think QSXII was a very nice guy. A bit on the dark side, but a decent person nonetheless. Perhaps I have misjudged him and he is the type of man that likes to pick on women to make himself feel better about himself. *sips her latte.* I just don't know anymore. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm
I dunno, babe. -hugs her again- I'll be right back. I left the bags out in the car.

-quickly goes out and grabs the bags, walking back in with two or three plastic bags- I know you are namin' the place The Jade Dragon, but I was unable to find any. However, I did find some pretty red, green, blue and yellow paper dragons. I also found some lovely paper lanterns with little chinese coins hanging off of them. -opens up the bags and pulls out a few examples of both- I can't stay for too long, but would you mind if I started decorating already? I'll need to go in a bit to get ready and then run a few errands. I'll probably be late to the actual tasting. sad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 pm
*Workmen arrive with a new door and start to get to work replacing the smashed door.*

You go right ahead, Dame. I know Katana will appreciate your help. *Hugs Dame.* Sure is nice to have good friends. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 pm
Thanks, hon. -starts decorating, pulling up and standing on chairs or tables (with her shoes off, of course) to be able to reach higher places, keeping out of the way of the workcrew, grinning and winking at some of them, just to amuse herself-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 pm
Hey Dame. Can I make you a beverage while I'm up here? How are you and Chef Karrie getting along these days? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:36 pm
--grabs a soda--

Hi Dame!

--seeing her decorating--

Can you or Psyzapp use any help?  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:38 pm
-smiles at Psyzapp- Nah, I'm good. Thanks though. We are getting along quite nicely. wink He's great...in more ways than one. twisted

-looks down at Angel from her precariously balanced position- Hi Angel. ^_^

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games