Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 am
iggies
OOOH cabana boy!

I"ll take something strong.... its been a long week... but can I have a saucer, my hands aren't working so well right now sweatdrop

Allrighty I'll whip you up something strong! How does a Zombie sound?

*Turns around and grabs a glass and pours in some dark rum,white rum, spiced rum, apricot brandy, a dash sugar syrup, some lime juice,and some pineapple juice. Grabs a saucer and puts the drink on it with some cut pineapple and a straw*

Here you go! Hopefully that will whet your whistle wink .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:53 pm
*Laps the drink... then finds out why its called a Zombie*

Sigh
, hiccup sweatdrop Mighty goo-hic-d I'z likes you....zzz

*fades into peaceful bliss on the floor* hic  

iggies

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 pm
UnlimitedBlade
*Gasps at Stumble and looks over at Bandaidd*

So...what'll it be wink

Unlimited! I keep missing you. I guess when you get back, can you leave a Virgin Smurf in the fridge for me?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm
*Walks into the bar late at night, and looks at Bandaidd's note*

Guess everybody's sleeping hehe. I'll just whip up this Virgin Smurf for her and leave it in the fridge.

*Makes the drink and puts it in the fridge. Puts a note on it that says To: Bandaidd<3 Cleans out the glasses and wipes the counter. Then turns around and leaves the bar*  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm
*Slips through the walls and looks around.* No one to mess with. ninja *Walks back out.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm
*hiccups* and resettels to sleep

Its been too long.... mumble munmble ... no, really i'm ok....  

iggies

CrystalGemini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 pm
Hi, I don.t generally partake in tasty adult beverages, but a Root-beer would suit me fine if you please...
* sits and stares at her hands  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 am
*Walks back into the bar and whips up a tasty root beer in a nice cold mug*

Anything else I can get you? There are honey roasted peanuts and pretzels if your hungry at all ^^.  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 am
Unlimited!!! So good to see you back!

*runs and gives him a huge hug*

How the heck are you? Where have you been? Is it still a secret? Dang, I've missed you. Did you get my note? I forgot to put kissy marks on it, but I can save those up for later.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 am
bandaidd
Unlimited!!! So good to see you back!

*runs and gives him a huge hug*

How the heck are you? Where have you been? Is it still a secret? Dang, I've missed you. Did you get my note? I forgot to put kissy marks on it, but I can save those up for later.
4laugh

*Catches and hugs her back*

Hehe well I had to take care of some things...and yes I did get your note. Did you check the fridge for your drink? Or would you like another one? wink

*Kisses her cheek and grins*

Why wait? 4laugh  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:35 pm
*Wakes up from the fog, sees hands again and cheers... wondering how long they will last this time. Looking around noticed the traces of new faces*

Hihi everyone.... oh we have food here? could I get an extra cheeze, tomato, pineapple, green pepper, and jalapeno pizza please?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:06 am
UnlimitedBlade

*Catches and hugs her back*

Hehe well I had to take care of some things...and yes I did get your note. Did you check the fridge for your drink? Or would you like another one? wink

*Kisses her cheek and grins*

Why wait? 4laugh

*smooches Unlimited on both cheeks and forehead*

That's at start! I totally forgot about the drink. I am thirsty though. *looks in fridge. Yummy! thanks so much, hun.

You had to take care of some things, eh? Man of mystery. Tall, dark and mysterious. Wait. Mysterious, dark, and handsome. Ah, who cares? I like you.
3nodding heart Guess what? I was playing dance dance revolution last night and broke like 4 personal records! I was so excited. That never happens anymore. I thought I had maxed out. Do you ever play DDR?  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 am
*appears in the nurses station with Icy on a feather stretcher*
band? gilda?
anyone around???

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 am
*closing her eyes to the bright angelic light, she floats weightlessly through the air until she hears Ayami calling out for bandaidd and Gilda. Opening her eyes, she sees she's in the Cabana Bar, still floating on the feather stretcher. Feeling comfortable, with her pain almost nonexistent, she closes her eyes again and waits to be treated*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games