Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am
Hikari rolled her eyes as she mumbled. "It's not like I asked for this life. I wish my life would return to normal with just my mother and me..." whispered Hikari towards herself. It was probably the best part of her life. She really miss her mother so much. It has been almost three years since she had left for her journey. She remembered her smile so well. The warmth of her smile always calmed her down whenever she was upset or down with something. Hikari didn't have that luxury anymore. She leaned her shoulder to the nearest wall she could find and closed her eyes as she reminisce about the past the she calls paradise.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:07 pm
chi look back cheek on icy and change her bandage "well u know u change ur life and find that is lost"said chi fix icy bandage and went back to u knee down lower her to u." i say my royal to u and lord chaos never let u ur heart hurt other that will hurt u"said chi say her word to hikari.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 pm
Hikari gave a sigh as she gave a slight smile on her countenance. "Indeed, my life has changed....even I too, have changed with it..." said Hikari while she watched Chi lowering herself before her. She blushed quite a bit as she tried to help her rise since she didn't like to think about others bowing towards her since she's just the same as them. She preferred the others as equals.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:36 pm
"lady hikari who once seen ur truth heart and u can tell me anything to help u"said chi stood up and glare at door.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Hikari nodded in thanks towards Chi and noticed her glare towards the door. She slowly then backed away into the pillar behind her. Her glare indicated it was an enemy nearby. It might have been Keith that was nearby. She stood still, hiding behind the pillar as she turned her head, trying to get any noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:06 pm
"hikari take ur friend to back room and keep quiet i dont know person is enemy or ally" said chi point at light brown door is back room.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm
When Hikari heard her order, she can't really complain about it. She hurried quietly towards the room where Icy was and carried her on her back. She took a pillow and went to the back room, placing a pillow under Icy's head and closed the door and locking it afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 pm
jill walk in and carry her battle ax stare at chi " hey vampire girl and u know where is girl name hikari and icy my master want them alive"said jill pull out her weapon. "u fool this a church and i dont those people too leave as once "said chi show her fang at girl carry the Ax.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:51 pm
As Hikari hid, she tried to calm her racing heart. She slowed her breathing, hopefully, it will hide her completely. She was only nervous about Icy. Any noise from her since she was in pain would be fatal. She might give their location and from her memory, she knew that the other men from her father's army were extraordinary.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:43 pm
"leave here and it is peace in this church nor battle weapon around "said chi push jill out to the door. " okay vampire girl i will leave ur church wont never come this holy place"said jill leave the church heard door close behind her went out find where r them. chi walk back to the door and locked it then walk back to back room."hey hikari it is safe and that is scary those people r"said chi.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 am
When Chi opened the door, she was somewhat relieved. She then carried Icy on her back and placed her to the bed she was on earlier. After doing so, she then gave a slight bow towards Chi. "Thank you for protecting us." spoke Hikari in great respect as she then returned to her posture and gave a sigh. She wondered where could Chaos be in this situations.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 pm
" i think town it in danger with dan dumb army is here and if want ask u something to u"said chi pull out and chairs place near at hikari.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:38 pm
Hikari turned her head towards Chi as she spoke. She then was wondering what she wanted to ask her about. Hikari didn't really know much, or didn't really want to know much. She felt that if she continued on towards the truth, she'll end up hurting. She then sat on the chair closest to her and stared at Chi. "What is it you want to ask me?" asked Hikari as she sat with her legs crossed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:42 pm
"why those people after u and her because u stole something"said chi look at u.
(happy early new year)  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:47 pm
When she asked the question, a sigh left her lips. She closed her eyes as she opened them once again, looking towards the ground while lowering her head slowly. "They are after me for the fact they either want me dead or alive. Most of them want me dead....For the reason they want me dead, I'm not so sure anymore....And no, I didn't steal something..." answered Hikari with an exhausted tone of voice. She felt mentally drained from what has happened before her life became messed up.

((Happy New Year to you also. :3 ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces