Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image

Jessica brought her gaze from the tapping guy to the one that asked heu for a drink.She looked at him smiling."I'll get it strong or mild?"She said questioning his amount of liqour.

Loraina stopped playing abrubtly she felt the need the longing to be outside.She put her guitar down.She walked off the stage and out the front door she knew she couldn't go off the platform to the step's if she touched the step's she would be in trouble but she could just stand here.She was startlled to find a guy there.He looked confused.
She smiled nervously and met his eye's."Um you look a little lost you need any help?"She said and rubbed her arm's it was frigid out way colder then when she had gotten here.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 pm
"Strong please" Scanda said to the girl that asked him as he looked around until he was given his drink.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

*Diyske noticed a girl who emerged from the bar and he looked at her from head to her toes...She was certainly attractive, but way to young for him.Even though on occasions...*

*he shook the thought from his head and then narrowed his eyes on her*

"What Sort of Trickery is this establishment?" *he tried to talk with a bit of a smooth tone so she wouldnt hint his proper royal accient that makes him sound like a nobleman...but then again, there was nothing noble about him or what his occupation was for that matter*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 pm
User ImageNick awoke from his trance and realized he was still on the bathroom floor. He stood up wearily and faced himself in the mirror. What's wrong with me..? Shaking the thoughts off his head, he made his way back to his dirty old room. He sensed new being within the walls of Half Moon, but none of them proved to be a threat. Great.. more power hungry show-offs.. He ignored them, for the last thing he needs is a bigger crowd. Suddenly, a searing pain filled his chest once more. Everytime this happens, Nick looses a part of him and slowly moves closer to the things he avoids most.. his so-called family. He grunted and jerked as he felt his heart being crushed from the inside again. Dammit! Not now! With a final effort to break through the pain, he drove his fist to the wall, penetrating atleast a good 6-inches through before the pain faded. If it continued any further, he would have made a new door to his room. He panted and sank back to his bed.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

Alice stared at him, reading his expression before puffing her cheeks out and slamming her head down on the table
"You're amused by this?! so mean..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

*Baku gave a slight chuckle even more amused but with a hint of sympathy in his expression now*

"Well...you cant really blame me Alice, Its not every day some one like me meets a human. Not to be rude or anything but we do try to stay clear of interacting with you guys*

Fatal Bakumatsu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

Alice lifted her head
"....I don't think that's working out too well; I'mhere, aren't I?! I don't think avoiding me is gonna happen"
Alice felt another chill go down her spine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

Forget diamonds,
seals were a girl's best friend.
With the two safely locked inside, Flo slowly walked around her desk, taking on slow grace to play off the silence. Placing both feet on top of the desk, she looked each in turn within the eye.

"Let's cut the bullshit ladies, as I've never had an interest in it." Flo looked back to the demon, "You have within your possessions something of interest to me. But even more important is how exactly did it come to be of yours Catherine? Such a piece isn't of the Fairy world, nor should it be. Some say it tends to make, and this is a loose translation," giving a bit of a hand gesture "good little fairies go bad." Lending back in her chair, she gave off an uncaring vibe, but there was no doubt she could kill just as easily for lies.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

Jessica slid the order to the man in front of Hetu and then made the other man's.She handed him the drink."This is called a moqasin a few of these and you won't be able to walk."She said and wiped up the counter.

Loraina shrugged."I'm Loraina I'm a vampire.But I only followed my sister here she's the bar tender.Well apparently once you go in you ahve to stay you can't leave unless your an employey I think."She said looking him over he was handsom there was an old fashioned sort of ancientness to him.He was extremely attractive.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

*Baku scratched his head for a minute* "Well you a cool human!!, what i meant was we stay clear of the other who sees something abnormal and shouts: ALIEN!!!! hehe"

*he now got back on subject*
"But what I really want to know Alice,*he leaned in closer and brought his voice to a whisper* " Is how did you find out about this place? Only unhuman beings or half breeds between the species can detect or be drawn to the Bar HalfMoon!!

*he now gave a knowing/teasing smile* "Your not human are you?"

Fatal Bakumatsu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

Alice gave him an unamused look, bringing her palm against his face and pushing him away as they were too close for comfort.
"You don't need to know anything about me." Leaning back, she looked around the bar a moment before bringing her hazel eyes back to Baku
"I was on my way to my friend's house in New Orleans, and I got lost. This was the only place around, and I came in for directions. Got it? nothing special."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

*Disregarding her comment about him trying to find out about her, Baku was a bit saddened that she pushed him away, after all she did smell really nice, but taking his mind off of that matter he then asked*

"So do you remember if both your parents were human?"

Fatal Bakumatsu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Alice twitched--he seemed to be interrogating her...?
"As far as I could tell!" She said, trying to get him off her back. She wasn't going to lie to him about it, but there was a possibility that her fist would meet his jaw if he continued to annoy her. Alice huffed, trying to give him the subtle hint of her annoyance.
Of course, there were small details she happily left out; one being that the parents she spoke of were her foster parents.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

*Diyske scratched his chin and thought about what the girl just told him...If this place is really what she said it is, Then why over the 990 + years of his life span has he never sense this arua or stumbled upon this place before?*

"Does this place have an owner?

Diyske

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 am
User ImageCatherine .giggled a bit at Flo's phrase "Dear Flo...Im no longer a normal little good Fairy" Catherine patted Flo's shoulder while showing a fake smile to her.

"Even though, It isn't only my possesion any more" Catherine know what she was talking about and what Flo was talking about.

"But, Isn't Kurai is our old customer! It's time she want's to talk with the bar owner" Catherine told looking at Kurai and Flo knowing, That it won't change likely the mood of the both.

Catherine came near Flo and whispered "She has some secrets, That even I can't unlock"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games