Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 pm
"You are very adorable when you are being shy." He squeezed her tightly against him, and gave the top of her head another kiss.

"I got it the day I stopped being a cat. Someone must have put it around my neck, while I was sleeping. When I woke up, I just wasn't a cat anymore, but I had this gem on me."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 pm
Trying not to blush harder she examines the charm as a distraction when he explained the purpose of it. Hmmm...interesting....maybe it has a spell placed on it or something. Have you tried to take it off? User Image  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:33 pm
"That was the first thing I tried, but I'm not worried. I'm starting to like being a person." He nodded, that was becoming a fact as well.

"There are things I can do now that I could never do as a cat." He placed a hand on Liada's cheek, lifting her face to look at him. "Like dance here with you. An experience I'd never trade."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 pm
When she looked into his eyes she could see he really meant it. It made her smile and she backed away slowly taking hold of both of his hands. I'm glad you enjoy being a human.There's a lot more fun experiences with it... She gave him a sad smile. Thinking of all the centuries she had to tip back and forth on the balance of life. She turned away from him to look out into the lake, picking up a flat rock and threw it, watching it skip across the surface of the water a few times before eventually sinking into the depths. But there's plenty of bad ones too eventually to make life balanced like that. You think you would be able to handle it?  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 pm
Zephit looked out over the lake and thought about what she said. Even more bad experiences would be waiting for him now? Gently he squeezed her hand, before stepping in front of her with a smile.

"I'd take any amount of bad, for wonderful moments of good like this." His smile widened, and he lowered his voice to a whisper, "How would you like to know a secret?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:48 pm
She looked up at him raising an eyebrow. She couldn't hold back but give him a half amused smile at the way he worded his question. Well as long as you think you can try to handle it. What's the secret?  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 pm
"I can't tell you yet, silly. You have to close your eyes first." He insisted, smiling to let her know that she could trust him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 pm
She had a feeling she knew what he was planning. Her left ear cocked to the side as she gave him a suspicious smile but she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Alright then...what is it?  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:02 am
"When I'm with you, I feel calm enough to handle anything. Also..." He squeezed her hand a little, and then boldly stole a kiss. It was just as nice as he thought it would be, his eyes closing to enjoy it. All he could do was hope she wouldn't mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 am
Liada's ears perked up in surprise but she kept her eyes close as she felt his lips on hers. Her tail swayed faster as she placed a hand on his chest. She wasn't sure whether to push away gently or to let this continue, considering how nice it felt to be kissed again. Eventually her mind pulled back and thus she pulled away from the kiss. Her gaze half lidded as she gathered her thoughts and her words again. Well....I guess I really should consider myself a little special if I'm the only one you've done that to so far in your stay here.  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 am
"Kits told me that I should only kiss someone that I like." Zephit told her, his eye opening just so it could look into hers. His heart was beating very quickly, and he felt warm. "I think I made the right choice, in kissing you. I can feel my heart beating in my chest. That is a good sign, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am
Liada smiled at him and gave a small giggle. Now it made sense for part of it if Kits told him that. Perhaps...it was definitely a nice kiss. An excellent way to end this wonderful date. She turned to open a portal leading home to the Den. She turned back to face him and took hold of his hand. Is it alright if we end it here like this tonight? Will you be able to get home okay?  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am
"This is a fine ending, to a wonderful night." Zephit smiled back at her, kissing her hand before letting it go. "Let's do it again soon, Liada."

"Then a few hundred more times." He added with a chuckle, before waving goodbye. "Goodnight, lovely."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:25 am
She gently squeezed his arm and looked down at them. Then looked back up with a big smile. Good night Zeph, thanks for a wonderful night. Please take better care of yourself in the fights okay? Talk to you later. She then turned and slipped into the portal. The doorway faded shortly after the tip of her tail disappeared into the blackness of the night.  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 am
"I will, just for you." Zephit watched as she disappeared, and stood there with a small, feline grin on his face for a couple minutes. What an absolutely amazing time, and with such an incredible woman. Someone who seemed genuinely interested in him.

When he regained his senses he headed out, leaving to go home for the night.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games