Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:59 am
Seyn found some strength in herself. She tried getting up. "Tsuna... It's your... Niceness... that I like... About you." She tried saying, but failed getting up.

Maralyn watched Seyn. "Don't strain yourself child. You just got bit my a rabid female mutt." ((I WOULD say the actual word, but Seyn's in the same area, and it's inappropritate.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm
Eric was laughing the whole time but Friend also known as Zack in disguise didnt look happy "Kisiko has lost feelings for Zack alot of them it might be the same for him but he's gone me and master Eric saw him dissappear he couldnt leave without seeing his brother......i think Ichiro should be incharge" Friend said out to everyone he sat down on a rock and looked down "but if you find Zack theres a chance he might help you"

Kaz walked over to the crib with Kishiko and put a arm around her "yeah he does only time will tell what happens to him if he turns out good that will be surprising but i dont think we would be able to do anything about it even though Zack is weak he does have a strong will the only reason he never stood up for himself was because he never thought he could live up to your standards so he kinda rode along with all your schemes that i loved and he not so much"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 pm
Ichiro looked up at Friend. "Me? In charge?" He laughed. "Well you don't know me that well but i sometimes go psycho. Ask them they've seen it. And a leader without self controll isn't an effective leader at all." He smiled to himself laughing at the thought of him leading the Chibi Cupcakes.

Kishiko stood up and stared at the fireplace. "Well he doesn't matter anymore he's gone now." She felt a bit of sadness when she said that. "The game is just beginning. In chess the white pieces make the first move. I must be the White Queen and lead my little Reapers of Death to victory."

(( why is it that in anime whenever theres a war it always invovles chess ._. ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:49 am
(((because maybe it's the only thing we can refer to as war in anime unless there's already been a war to refer too, because let's face it lot of people know chess)))  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:15 am
Friend looked at Ichiro "your right but who else is there that one over there is just as crazy maybe even more and dont deny i saw you kill the headmaster" he said pointing to Tsuna he then looked at Kuhn "and i dont think a spy is a good choice ether" after that he looked at the girls "they seem to be the most stable but they barely know anything about Kishiko and her ways" after it all he ended up looking at Ichiro again "seeing as Zack isnt around your the best canidate for leader"

Kaz nodded and walked next to her "and your king will be there every step of the way" he chuckled a bit well Zack maybe we will have a battle for once a real battle Kaz thought to himself smiling more  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Ichiro sighed, smiling. "Hmm I wonder if I would make a good leader. I wonder if I won't let my emotions get in the way. And I'm not much of a planner. After all, i just stole a baby and ran off with out thinking of a proper plan." He looked at Friend with a curious expression. "Mind helping me with plotting?"

"We must get someone back though. I didn't take him before, but I had a reason for it. Maybe he hates me because I practically said he was 'unimportant'. Anyway, he will come back whether he wants to or not. But first we must find a sneaky way of doing it. Maybe attack from behind."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:50 pm
Friend looked at Ichiro then at Eric who nodded slightly he then turned back to Ichiro "why not"

Kaz thought for a moment then sighed "im gonna guess you mean Kuhn"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm
Kishiko heard him sigh. "You don't want him around?"

Ichiro smiled. "So what shall we do first? Take her baby or just make her angry?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Kaz quickly shook his head "no no no Kuhn is a great person its just i cant take him searously anymore in that baby form he has going on" he chuckled a bit "hes too darn cute to be tooken as evil"

Friend thought for a moment "make her mad you dont want to do anything to big gotta start with little stuff plus what would we do with the baby hold it ransom?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image

Oliver drove by the streets of the city that the scholl belonged on his ford focus, the streets were in silent tumoril, it was not noticable such conflict was going on. he soon stoped by an bar and entered, the place pratically was empty, most its former patrons went away, so he sited, ordering for three Kaisers to take home

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:45 pm
Kishiko giggled. "Yes yes of course." Her laughter stopped and she sighed. "Great another baby to take care of. And Kuhn talks!"

"Hmm...let's start with...." he stood up and began dancing around as if his position of power wasn't important. "Let's start by finding her clan's hideout. Where do you think it is?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 am
Kaz chuckled again "i think Kuhn can take care of himself we will just need to help" Kaz kissed her cheek "dont worry everything will be fine you always end up winning"

Friend thought for a moment "some place dark and creepy i guess"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am
Maralyn looked inside "Friends" Head. He's not Friend... She thought as she carefully watched him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:48 am
tsuna looked at freind "I agree me being the leader would be a horrible idea and kuhn isn't even a chibi so he out of the question." he looked over at seyn then walked over to her and put her back on the flat stone "seyn don't push yourself now rest...."

kuhn with his ears still plugged coughed and his fingers came out of his ears and heard a little of the conversation "I'm hungry...."  

dawgybites

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:10 pm
[ok, altogh i know the school is destroied, the CCs and DPs are now clans... but i'm completely lost about whats really happening]  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games