Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 am

User Image
Nike started to laugh, as she sat in the grass on her backside. She wiped at her blood smeared mouth. The smile she wore was one of malicious animalism. Her eye caught Hana looking concerned, of Jack sitting nearby, of Brago, and Robert....... Her eyes widened and she fell into a well of self disgust. "Nooooooooo!" A conspiracy of Ravens flew down and covered her in answer to her despair. When they separated, she was gone. An ominous wind blew through the clearing.
Misha felt hands upon her as she was lifted out, a cloth covering her mouth, her only clue, the scent of humans.
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:06 pm

User Image
Hana looked up at her, then stood up. "Alright." She said, and started to walk over to Brago. "Brago, are you ok?"

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:12 pm

User Image
Tall and dark, dressed in a billowing black trenchcoat, a vampire emerged from the trees. Armed humans attempted to take him but he barely gave them a glance, flinging them wide. He continued on, ignoring bullet fire. He made his way and stopped before Brago and Hana. He turned cold sharp eyes downward and his beautuful face a statue. "You were suppose to keep an eye on her, Brago." His tone flat and dark.
((Oops, used the big picture))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

"Damn... I failed at it too..." Brago answered then collapsed.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:43 pm

User Image
Hana dropped next to Brago and held him. She could feel him drained of power and blood, so she started to put some of her power into him. She looked up and gave a dirty look to the new vampire who had arrived.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:48 pm

"Such a look, Hana. He dropped beside her in a crouch and took her chin in his hand, bringing her face close, and wrapping her in a seductive blanket. "Would you feel better if I helped your boy friend?" He put a hand over Brago and pushed some power into him, painfully.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Brago cringed as energy was forced into his body. He may have been unconcious, but he could feel the pain.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm

User Image
Hana's face blushed when he got close to her and wrapped her in the blanket. She didn't know what to say to the man because the only other male who hand been this close to her was Brago. She saw him force the power into Brago and saw Brago wince in his sleepy. "You're...You're hurting him!" She cried out.

Lady Eevee

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:45 pm

((What have I missed? I feel terrible; I miss a day and a whole bunch of random stuff happens.))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm

((Recap ta-daa any way Leon won the fight he the new Ragnok and Nike tried to suck all of Brago's blood but was pulled off and now we're dealing with this new guy))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm

((God. I can't be in this RP. It moves too fast, and I'm not on when it moves.))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 pm

((I'm making a new rp if you want to join?)) smile

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 pm

"Tsk,tsk, Hana. The power I give him, its only all at once it's going to hurt. Your eyes are so very nice when they are full of fear." He trailed his hand down her throat, lingering. He made as if to kiss her, "Another time he sighed. He stood and surveyed the clearing. The League of Human Betterment advanced upon them now as a group. Kane looked upon them and laughed, heartily. He snapped his fingers and the ground ripped as an invisible blast parted them all down the middle.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Tiffany ran into the clearing and looked the new vamp over."Do I know you?"

Marie Rouge

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 pm

"Stop." Caldwell speaks up, his journal in his left hand and his pen in his right, emerging from behind Kane. He stands straight, no violence in his voice or posture but power eminating from him.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games